Test 400 base, oral winnie

T

Turtlepecs

Awards
Hello again,

Iv done a fair bit of research in the past year or so on here but I want to do a cut on oral winstrol and test 400 .I'm going to take 50mg of winnie per day for ten weeks and was thinking of doing one ml of test 400 per week (400mg per ml).
Bear in mind I definitely do not want to bulk up on this cycle as I have to keep doing running and circuits.

So does anyone think this is too much:no: or too little:hump: test 400 ?
The main reason for me adding the test is I don't want any shut down as my missus is visiting in 3 weeks time,just enough time for me to get shut down :)

Sorry if its a bone question but I just want to get as many lifters opinions as possible.

Thanks a lot ,now wheres my bloody jack3d !

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I see a couple discrepancies in your post. Winny should be run for no longer than 4 weeks due to its toxicity over long durations. Also Test 400 is a great compound in my opinion, i just started a cycle of it myself a week ago. It does however have Prop in it which will initiate the shutdown process quicker due to its short estering. Its also nice because you dont really need to run any jumpstarting orals, so i would possibly just run the winny for the last 4 weeks of the cycle, and run a low dose AI every few days to keep the test bloat at check.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i don't know how much t400 has changed but it used to be pretty painful att 400mg/ml I would go with t200 and do 2 shots a week imo. shut down? Ofcourse your going to get shutdown even on test shutdown means you wont' be producing natural test. The winny you could run longer than 4 weeks but for sure not 10 6 weeks at 50mg ed with liver protectant would be fine. what is your blend of t400 with out knowing that it's hard to tell if you want the winny first or last but looks like your on a cutting cycle right?

T

Turtlepecs

Awards
i don't know how much t400 has changed but it used to be pretty painful att 400mg/ml I would go with t200 and do 2 shots a week imo. shut down? Ofcourse your going to get shutdown even on test shutdown means you wont' be producing natural test. The winny you could run longer than 4 weeks but for sure not 10 6 weeks at 50mg ed with liver protectant would be fine. what is your blend of t400 with out knowing that it's hard to tell if you want the winny first or last but looks like your on a cutting cycle right?
Yes its going to be a cutting cycle.Iv since decided to go with test enanthate instead of test 400, at 300mg per week for 10 weeks and maybe only do the winnie for 6 weeks 50mg ed with lots of liver support.
With clomid at the end to help get the balls back?
What do you think of that ?

Thanks for all the input lads I haven't been able to get online in a while.

F

FittTitt

Awards
OP you wouldn't be training in mma would ya lol random i know

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried test at 300mg/mL? I've had several sources, all telling me they have the pain-factor under control; they didn't. It hurts like hell. I don't know anyone who uses that concentration and hasn't complained about pain. And it's not just the pain. You develop flu-like symptoms that last for 2-3 days. Try it, you may like it, but you'd be the first. You're better off at 200/250mg/mL and draw more. As far as Winney goes, it hurts your performance. When I used it I was running 6 miles a day. When I started Winney I got about 1/4 of a mile and my lower back hurt, and at around 3 miles I thought I was going to die. Winney sucks. There is no reason to ever take Winney. It surely doesn't help you cut, but try it if you don't believe me. I've used almost everything there is at one time or another, and in my opinion, both Equip and Winney are useless.

T

TaterNutz00

Awards
Have you ever tried test at 300mg/mL? I've had several sources, all telling me they have the pain-factor under control; they didn't. It hurts like hell. I don't know anyone who uses that concentration and hasn't complained about pain. And it's not just the pain. You develop flu-like symptoms that last for 2-3 days. Try it, you may like it, but you'd be the first. You're better off at 200/250mg/mL and draw more. As far as Winney goes, it hurts your performance. When I used it I was running 6 miles a day. When I started Winney I got about 1/4 of a mile and my lower back hurt, and at around 3 miles I thought I was going to die. Winney sucks. There is no reason to ever take Winney. It surely doesn't help you cut, but try it if you don't believe me. I've used almost everything there is at one time or another, and in my opinion, both Equip and Winney are useless.
I've read a lot of your post and you definately know your stuff, but I am (respectively :sad6:) going to have to disagree with your view on Winny. Winny Depot will shred you up pretty nicely. Hurts like hell though. I have 75mg/ml and it doesn't feel good. I've never used EQ though.