PH vet, AAS rookie. Questions on a classic stack.

EDizzle

Awards
Whats up brothers in iron.

Long time PH user, first time ever steppin to realdeal AAS.

Age 29
Ht 5'10
Wt 200
Years liftin 12
Years of PH experience 8
AAS Experience: 0.
Close to natural max, may have already peaked years ago.

Been readin up a lot, doin my due research, and a buddy and I just started this week with what i hear to be a classic stack, and i know our stuff is legit. He had experience with somethin similar, but that was 15 yrs ago.
May be doing 10 weeks or 12, depending on a lot of factors.

=============
rookie stack: (for lean mass, strength, size)
TestE 500mg wkly (250 mg 2x/wk) Wk 1-10 (or 12)
TrenA 75 mg eod Wk1-8
Dbol 25 mg ed Wk 4-8
Adex 0.25 mg ed Wk 4-10 (or 12)

Got Nolva on hand in case of gyno.

Thinkin Clomid Wks 8-10 or 10-12 too?

Have tried Torem (tapered of course)+Clomid to come off a nasty PH cycle a couple years ago, worked wonders. Anybody see any problems at all with anything at all here??

EDizzle

Awards
alright so im gonna try gettin my hands on some hcg from Wk 4 til one wk before PCT..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren isnt really a beginners compound-at all

but w/e im not a vet in aas by anymeans

and i have no room to talk as my first injc cycle will be 24 weeks long with hcg from week3-week25(26 weeks to let esters clear)
goodlcuk

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I ( a rookie as well) see is your clomid starts too early....you wanna wait ~2 weeks after your last pin before starting PCT, because of the long esther....so your 10 or 12 week cycle should start PCT at week 12 or 14.

Now as long as no one disagrees LOL!!

And most recommend a simpler first time run, just because you dunno how you'll react to whatever compound.

But then again, others recommend going all out because your first cycle is the one you get the most from.

So IDK!!

EDizzle

Awards
thax wayn and schwell. schwell...damn, 24 wks, thats sweet...gutsy. i like it. im pretty set on the tren tho...but ill be careful for sure. thx 4 the warnin...wayn, will do w the clomid, thx man. Yea im aware of the controversy, i thought this stack was kinda middle of the road, midway between safe and crazy...

U think 25 mgs dbol is enough?

Also, is hcg safe to get offline?? I got gear from a bud, SERMs/AIs offline...but HCG i'm not clear on, and i apparently gotta get some, stat...

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Also, is hcg safe to get offline?? I got gear from a bud, SERMs/AIs offline...but HCG i'm not clear on, and i apparently gotta get some, stat...
i've read a couple people saying that hcg online is a different game than gear online. there's less protection for scammers because it's not illegal, so if someone scams you it's much easier to make them pay....thats my understanding of it at least....

it probably goes without saying that inj is what we're referring to...not the drops

EDizzle

Awards
thx jdj, yea i gotcha man. gonna see what i can dig up.

Yo If i do every 3 days on the tren instead of every 2, does it really make that big a diff?
And if i inject test enth say mon and wed for the week, instead of say mon and thurs, does that really matter, or is one way better than the other?

And im not on the dbol, or any serms/ai's yet....week 2 is now...would waitin to start the a-dex for a cpl more wks be really dumb, or is that permissible?

LiveNDie

Awards
I would run 250mg of Test Eth Mon. & Wen. for 12 weeks. So you can get better aquanted with the effects of the Test. Also run 250 IU of HCG Mon. & Wen weeks 2-14 & proper PCT.

EDizzle

Awards
yo jdj .... so is the inj the only thing worth anything, and the drops are junk?

way8lifter

way8lifter

Awards
gotta say that all that junk you are planning on doing ...is pointless...how are you going to know what is working and how much you need ...if you take everything and the kitchen sink ...
try ..500mg of test per week for 6-8 weeks ...end cycle .. do whatever PCT you have planned ...next cycle try 500 mg of test again...don't tell me that after 2 cycles that 500mg of test isn't going to make you grow...still works for me after 20 years ,,
..then if at some point you REALLY feel the need ..try adding 75 mg every other day of tren to the 500 test ....

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
i know you are gonna wanna go big or go home, but like some others before have said I would just stick to the test, MAYBE dbol for weeks 1-4. I'm not suggesting this because of the lack of experience or anything, but because in the future if you want to run Test again youll never know how your body reacts to JUST the test.

jjsafari

Awards
Whats up brothers in iron.

Long time PH user, first time ever steppin to realdeal AAS.

Age 29
Ht 5'10
Wt 200
Years liftin 12
Years of PH experience 8
AAS Experience: 0.
Close to natural max, may have already peaked years ago.

Been readin up a lot, doin my due research, and a buddy and I just started this week with what i hear to be a classic stack, and i know our stuff is legit. He had experience with somethin similar, but that was 15 yrs ago.
May be doing 10 weeks or 12, depending on a lot of factors.

=============
rookie stack: (for lean mass, strength, size)
TestE 500mg wkly (250 mg 2x/wk) Wk 1-10 (or 12)
TrenA 75 mg eod Wk1-8
Dbol 25 mg ed Wk 4-8
Adex 0.25 mg ed Wk 4-10 (or 12)

Got Nolva on hand in case of gyno.

Thinkin Clomid Wks 8-10 or 10-12 too?

Have tried Torem (tapered of course)+Clomid to come off a nasty PH cycle a couple years ago, worked wonders. Anybody see any problems at all with anything at all here??
TestE 500mg wkly (250 mg 2x/wk) Wk 1-12 (or 20)
TrenA 75 mg ed Wk 4-12
Dbol 30 mg ed Wk 1-4
Adex 0.25 mg eod Wk 4-12 (or 12)

test>methyl>nonmethyl>pct

id kick it off with dbol, get in your groove finish with tren, and idk if tren+nolva is good since from my research they both cause prolactin, and mood issues for some people.

whale

Awards
Your test and Dbol would be plenty. Taking tren is; like some have said, a bit of a big step for a rookie. Not because you personally cant handle it, but more because you most likely dont really need it. You will get strong on test and D bol. Back in the day if you took those two you were going to grow, get strong and be very happy. I might be a bit of an old fuddy duddy, but that is what I would do. PCT as needed.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL....fuddy duddy...I haven't heard that since Opie & Anthony on the radio....Jimmy Norton it was saying and I remember it well.....

EDizzle

Awards
Sounds great guys. All great advice, i'm learnin a ton. Listen since im doin 12 weeks of test-E, is it legit to just do 4 weeks of the tren (since im on my 3rd week and have enough til the end of wk 4), and then switch right over to dbol for another 4 weeks, and finish off with the final 4 weeks of test alone? Will that hurt my body's internal systems at all, if i'm doin my a-dex? Do i need to "bridge"? Or is there a better way to do this? And would it be absolutely retarded to try to throw some dbols in with the test/tren combo just for kicks or??

EDizzle

Awards
if i could do this over i wouldn't have tossed tren in so fast but it was my first one, i was young dumb and fulla ... bad ideas. i say young and dumb & it was 2 weeks ago lmao

EDizzle

Awards
whale thax for puttin it that way. jj thax for the warning bout tren+nolva, im gonna do torem instead of nolva anyway...

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
yo jdj .... so is the inj the only thing worth anything, and the drops are junk?
my bad man i never saw this. I've been told that the drops aren't worth anything by Chocolatemilk, and he knows his stuff. Wikipedia concurs lol.