Test E cycle question (Turkey Day throwing me off)

phonefool

Awards
quick question -im on week 6 of a 12 week test e cycle...gonna have family at the house by tomorrow night was not expecting this.....with my injects being mon / thurs...well i foresee thursday potentially being a problem

am i better off injecting 1 day early (wed) or 1 day late (fri)? and then of course i plan to go back to mon/thurs next week...

thanks

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick question -im on week 6 of a 12 week test e cycle...gonna have family at the house by tomorrow night was not expecting this.....with my injects being mon / thurs...well i foresee thursday potentially being a problem

am i better off injecting 1 day early (wed) or 1 day late (fri)? and then of course i plan to go back to mon/thurs next week...

thanks
I'd sneak out and do it or lock the door and do it or do it a day early or late one day won't throw things off too much at this point I wouldn't think.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
pin right when u wake up, real late at night. or do it tonight or friday morning.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it won't make a huge difference either way. personally i'd go for before, so that way you have a little higher level as you take in the higher calories :D

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
The day before or after. It won't make ANY difference.