question about jump starting with test prop

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
when running test-e or c, a lot of people will jump start it with test prop or dbol or some other kicker. when using prop how do you exactly incorporate the kicker in with test e? i know test e takes 2-3 weeks to kick in while prop is very quick. but if you go the first two weeks with prop then start week 3 with test e, wont there be a delay of test b/c test e or c takes so long for the esters to break down? can someone explain how it works?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i think there would be a dely the esters have to be built up from test e for it to take effect(the kind we want at least)

I would imagien if u kicked off a test e cycle with prop

your would injected both test e and prop

thus for the first three weeks prop and test e

after three weeks just test e- i think not certain tho

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i guess im trying to figure out the protocol. would it be like day 1 load with test e, then finish week off with prop? or would you do test e 2x a week and do prop eod on top of each other? im guessing it wouldnt be too much test since the test e wont really break down for a while, so the body will only be body will only be getting the prop. help?

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
if I was to broscience advise you I would say run test prop like this alongside the test e

week 1: 500mg test p
week 2: 400mg test p
week 3: 300mg test p
week 4: 200mg test p

here you use less test p as more test e gets into your system

or you could just do like 400mg alongside your test e for the first 4 weeks

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
thank you sir. i never thought about tapering down the prop as E kicks in. put it makes perfect sense.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I was to broscience advise you I would say run test prop like this alongside the test e

week 1: 500mg test p
week 2: 400mg test p
week 3: 300mg test p
week 4: 200mg test p

here you use less test p as more test e gets into your system

or you could just do like 400mg alongside your test e for the first 4 weeks
Exactly.

-John