TREN ACE... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ill be blasting Tren Ace ED for first 6 weeks with 100mg each of Drol and Dbol ED for first 30 days already crusising on 200mg Test cyp

Test Cyp will be bumped to 800mg addding
EQ and Deca at 600mg EW
Tren Ace will be dropped as EQ and Deca kicks in at week 6
Test Suspnsion will be replacing orals for total of 8 weeks
at week 16 ill drop EQ and Deca add Tren E and finish with 30 days of Halostein

HCG 300ius 2 x EW
Proviron 50mg ED

Aromasin and Prami on hand

HGH 6ius WO days 4ius Off days
SLIN - Humalog breakfast and post WO
IGF1 lr3 cyclling 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

Re evaluate

1 Year plan
Goals 500lb bench
240lbs @ 10% bf or better

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
besides shutting you down 100% yes 5 weeks at the proper dose would give you some results.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Who is familiar with Tren Ace

Have my cycle all planed out with long esters currently crusing on 200mg cpt

Will be
Orals (dbol,anadrol,proviron)
Deca
eq
test cyp

I know deca and eq take a while so was thinking of running Test Ace for 5 weeks

Here is the question ?

Ive run oral Tren and Tren E before so i know the sides
Will 5 weeks of Tren Ace yield anything? how soon do u feel the effect

Will ir be worthwhile om paper id say YES

Ive run oral Tren and Tren E before so i know the sides
What dosage are you planning on running? and are you planning on pinning ed or eod?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Who is familiar with Tren Ace

Have my cycle all planed out with long esters currently crusing on 200mg cpt

Will be
Orals (dbol,anadrol,proviron)
Deca
eq
test cyp

I know deca and eq take a while so was thinking of running Test Ace for 5 weeks
They make an oral tren? News to me. I think you are WAY over stacking here bro. Dbol, anadrol, proviron, deca, eq, test cyp, and tren? Thats 7 compounds! How were you planning on running the orals? My experience was that dbol gave immediate results so you should be able to enjoy that while waiting for the deca/eq to kick in. Do you have all your dosages straight?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
This is straight retarded mentality haha.

No reason for Dbol and anadrol, no reason for tren/deca/test

Just go with test, bump it up to 500, run your dbol OR anadrol up front, through in the tren for 5 weeks. Don't mix tren/deca way to much pr activity

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on the contrary Jason stacked anadrol and superdrol and got the best gains he had ever had. Ed you will no doubt gain quite a bit from dbol/ana/prov. BUT DEAR GOD CHAP!

Your running 7 compounds- EVEN I WOULDNT DO THAT?!!!!

Are you logging it- i say do whatever you want lol WILL FOLLOW

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
took like 3-4 weeks to get in full effect for myself on ace at 75mgs ED

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards
I blew up after 3 weeks of this stuff, honestly the most amazing compound ever, minus the crazy toxicity feeling and the fact I almost coughed up a lung a few times on the injection. I do miss the old gear though!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
emmmmmm :)

The teen ace would be dropped before the Long ester of eq deca kick on and not worried about shut down I'm already cruising on 200 test Cyp and will have proviron and hcg in there

Very very interesting dbol and anadrol is a common stack

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Everyone reacts differently, so take this with a grain of salt as you should all replies. I just finished a run with Tren A and my experience is more positive. I ran Test Suspension 100m and Tren A 100mg every day for 6 wks before tapering down. Tren A did not shut me down at all. My sore joints all improved and I felt no pain at all while on Tren. Strength improved, but not dramatically. I couldn't stop eating. I did not get the dreded Tren cough, but did have sweats throughout the day--no big deal. I personally prefer Tren A over Tren E. For me, Tren E was a let down compared to Ace. I do, however, agree with everyone on the board that you are running way too much gear.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
SCHNAPPS, are you bridging cycles now. How did the HGH and slin workout?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
At what dosages are you planning? For what for which weeks?
Everyone reacts differently, so take this with a grain of salt as you should all replies. I just finished a run with Tren A and my experience is more positive. I ran Test Suspension 100m and Tren A 100mg every day for 6 wks before tapering down. Tren A did not shut me down at all. My sore joints all improved and I felt no pain at all while on Tren. Strength improved, but not dramatically. I couldn't stop eating. I did not get the dreded Tren cough, but did have sweats throughout the day--no big deal. I personally prefer Tren A over Tren E. For me, Tren E was a let down compared to Ace. I do, however, agree with everyone on the board that you are running way too much gear.
There is absolutely no difference in Ace or Enth IMO its just the ester... Test is Test and tren is tren

Ill be blasting Tren Ace ED for first 6 weeks with 100mg each of Drol and Dbol ED for first 30 days already crusising on 200mg Test cyp

EQ and Deca at 600mg EW

HCG 300ius 2 x EW
Proviron 50mg ED

Re evaluate

1 Year plan
Goals 500lb bench

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
There is absolutely no difference in Ace or Enth IMO its just the ester... Test is Test and tren is tren

EQ and Deca at 600mg EW

HCG 300ius 2 x EW
Proviron 50mg ED

Re evaluate

1 Year plan
Goals 500lb bench
Holy jesus man, you must be loaded!! thats gonna be the bee's knees!!!:hump: Id hit it :)

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
500 bench? That's quite an ambition. You've given yourself a year, I'll be checking. Hope you do it. I'm 6'4" 240 now and at 350 my elbows start to give out. I "think" I can do 400 muscle-wise, but structurally, I'm limited to 350.

I suppose you're right, test is test, and so on except for the esters, but the esters make all the difference. And to take on that kind of cycle, you must know what you're doing so just saying that from my own experience with Tren E, it never felt the same way Tren A did. And Tren never shut me down; quite the opposite.

EQ and Deca at 600mg EW

HCG 300ius 2 x EW
Proviron 50mg ED

Re evaluate

1 Year plan
Goals 500lb bench

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
500 bench? That's quite an ambition. You've given yourself a year, I'll be checking. Hope you do it. I'm 6'4" 240 now and at 350 my elbows start to give out. I "think" I can do 400 muscle-wise, but structurally, I'm limited to 350.

I suppose you're right, test is test, and so on except for the esters, but the esters make all the difference. And to take on that kind of cycle, you must know what you're doing so just saying that from my own experience with Tren E, it never felt the same way Tren A did. And Tren never shut me down; quite the opposite.
I got to 450 on my last cycle where I hurt my shoulder back in the low 400's but with shoulder recouped I'm ready to roll, i expect to get back to 450 in 4-6 weeks then ill be hitting a program that Chris Duffin aka Kabuzki has put together for me to try and get that last 50lbs

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

Well i loved Tren E so im looking fwd to Ace and yes we all react differently when genetics are at play fortunately i have been very lucky so far never havijg ever used an AI but this cycle could put tits on a gorilla, Aromasin at the ready

:no:

EDIT: Nevermind :D
LOL.... I hope so

If anyone wishes to follow here it is

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/164123-edwitt-road-240lb.html

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Dang this cycle is HEAVY!!! Shoot, the hardest part might be trying to remember everything, did i or didnt I pop that or inject this!! I would need a notebook, each page for every day of the cycle, with all the elements listed, and frequency (split or what have you) of the dose for each day and have that be a daily checklist. Check each item off each day i do it. Just to be sure!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Dang this cycle is HEAVY!!! Shoot, the hardest part might be trying to remember everything, did i or didnt I pop that or inject this!! I would need a notebook, each page for every day of the cycle, with all the elements listed, and frequency (split or what have you) of the dose for each day and have that be a daily checklist. Check each item off each day i do it. Just to be sure!!
I do,

I have taptalk with my Android notes and its synchronized with my Google calendar complete with reminders and alarms

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i am absolutely new ... umm how do u start ur own post?
LOL

You just dropped deep into the dark side my friend

I'd disregard this thread

Go to the forum in which u wish to start a thread and use the tools at the top of the screen

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
LOL

You just dropped deep into the dark side my friend

I'd disregard this thread

Go to the forum in which u wish to start a thread and use the tools at the top of the screen
lol dont do what edwitt is doing right now, wrong thread lol!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
They make an oral tren? News to me. I think you are WAY over stacking here bro. Dbol, anadrol, proviron, deca, eq, test cyp, and tren? Thats 7 compounds! How were you planning on running the orals? My experience was that dbol gave immediate results so you should be able to enjoy that while waiting for the deca/eq to kick in. Do you have all your dosages straight?
Yes

Oral tren is known as methyl tren hard to come by but very strong and very toxic but its out there as well as the evil mix cheque drops of which I have both :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Evil mix WHAT drops?!?!?
Cheque drops are what Mike Tyson were on when he bit Evader Holeyfields ear off, very toxic and not much use in the way of BB but fighters before a fight or power litter before a meet think PCP met steroids ill bring them out to play before I go for that 500 bench

Good times

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Deca and Tren?? Bad move..
Dont get proclatin sides im lucky bro not even running caber or prami

Besides the Tren is the short ester Ace and is gonna be dropped at week 6 as the Deca hits top gear so really not much of an overlap anyway

:goodpost:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Dunno Whats going on but I just jumped on the bathroom scale and it read 240.7 scales.digital and not that great but ****

Took a phone picture you can still see my abs gotta be a combination of the deca kicking in and 4 days straight suspension at 1 1/2cc ED

Better keep a close eye on my nips coz I'm blowing up, ill get picture up in next 20 minutes it was taken right after weigh in which was 1130pm bare in mind I normally weigh myself in the mornings after breakfast but still WTF

Oh and WO was ok too :) Bis/shoulders infact shoulders were so pumped that Bis were a struggle for first 10 minutes until my shoulders calmed down

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
personally..i like it :) and am subbed. all my fav's in one haha. if i was to do it differently..it wudn be much..just, the hcg at 300 id do every 5 days. and..id move the tren ace (methyltren is crap compared) to the 7th week and run from then... simply because, its in there for strength gains, and in the first 6 weeks, your strength gains will be at the highest they can be without injuring yourself or shoulder again, through the dbol and drol, then when they stop in the 6th week, strength would be kept high and increasing through the tren ace, whilse still on the deca and eq and test. thats just my thoughts. good luck with it, i wish i had the spare cash to do all that :(

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
:28:
personally..i like it :) and am subbed. all my fav's in one haha. if i was to do it differently..it wudn be much..just, the hcg at 300 id do every 5 days. and..id move the tren ace (methyltren is crap compared) to the 7th week and run from then... simply because, its in there for strength gains, and in the first 6 weeks, your strength gains will be at the highest they can be without injuring yourself or shoulder again, through the dbol and drol, then when they stop in the 6th week, strength would be kept high and increasing through the tren ace, whilse still on the deca and eq and test. thats just my thoughts. good luck with it, i wish i had the spare cash to do all that :(
Don't worry ill hit up the tren ace again at the end and run it with Halostein