The Goal Is Within Reach

  1. Advanced Member
    Wudog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    367
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    20.13%

    The Goal Is Within Reach


    I began a cycle about 5 weeks ago with certain goals in mind. Stronger then before I broke my hand, and reaching 215lbs. in weight. I started at about 175lbs and because of severe strength loss due to my hand injury my bench was about 215lbs.

    My cycle looks as follows.:

    weeks 1-4 beast 20/20/30/30 ed
    weeks 1-15 Test E 1,000mg ew


    Before I hurt my hand I walked around at 174lbs and when I did flat bench I would do 225x10, 245x10, 260x7. This is just an example of the strenght I was at for comparison purposes.

    Yes I know I jumped on a cycle super early, but I wanted to get certain things accomplished in the shortest amount of time possible so I can continue to compete in MMA. End of Jan or Feb I will be doing a cutting cycle to lean out and would like to get to 185-190. My diet is eat what I want, but I don't naturally eat junk food and stuff like that. When my cut starts then I will have a clean diet. I am not worried about lean muscle gain, but just strength and mass/weight gain in general.

    I have changed the type of workout I do and am doing a modified 5x5 workout. I still only workout usually one body part a day, but I beat the **** out of it. I am loving this workout and strengths and size has gone through the roof. This was my first time running Beast, but not my first time running test. I have ran it several times at 500mg. I have also ran tren, eq, dbol as well.

    I am currently at 208lbs and the Test is just starting to kick in. Strength has shot WAY up and I can't wait for it to increase. I had just done 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 265x5, and 285x5. I feel I could have possibly done 300x5. I feel strong as an ox, and look pretty good. Not all lean like I use to be, but damn I'm big and look it. I don't appear to be retaining much water, I have no signs of gyno currently, and no acne problems. My nips were itchy when they were rubbed against so I ran a low dose of Nolva and that went away. I believe if I do this correctly I will be able to cut down to my desired walk around weight and keep damn near all my strength.

    I've still got about 6 weeks left of test, then the 2 weeks after my last injection that it is active. Who knows wtf will happen in the mean time. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

  2. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2370
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    good deal
  3. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    347
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    18.1%

    Has your hand fully healed yet?

    Remember I jammed my thumb about 4 months back and you told me to have it checked out and I never did. I think its healed, but really it will never be the same. It still hurts when I grip. The pain is less, but its still there. Enough to make me lift slightly lighter.

    How about you? Any pains?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Wudog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    367
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    20.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Has your hand fully healed yet?

    Remember I jammed my thumb about 4 months back and you told me to have it checked out and I never did. I think its healed, but really it will never be the same. It still hurts when I grip. The pain is less, but its still there. Enough to make me lift slightly lighter.

    How about you? Any pains?
    Pain all the time....it makes me have to use machines and not do certain exercises. For instances I cannot dumbell curl over 30lbs because the pain is too extreme. I overcome and adapt to the problem and make **** work. I plan on fighting again in like march/april so no point in getting it looked at now......I'm just like **** it and deal with it. I haven't been without pain in my body for over 5 years so it's nothing I can't overcome....
  5. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    347
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    18.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    Pain all the time....it makes me have to use machines and not do certain exercises. For instances I cannot dumbell curl over 30lbs because the pain is too extreme. I overcome and adapt to the problem and make **** work. I plan on fighting again in like march/april so no point in getting it looked at now......I'm just like **** it and deal with it. I haven't been without pain in my body for over 5 years so it's nothing I can't overcome....
    Ya it's a funny transition, to go from free weights to strictly machines (cables, hammer, etc.). I tried to look on the bright side and think it as me switching up my routine.

    I was there. Curling 30 pounds was murder on my thumb, just because I had to grip the weight. It sucked...
  6. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    glad to hear the news wu-keep us all posted.
  7. Advanced Member
    Wudog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    367
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    20.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Ya it's a funny transition, to go from free weights to strictly machines (cables, hammer, etc.). I tried to look on the bright side and think it as me switching up my routine.

    I was there. Curling 30 pounds was murder on my thumb, just because I had to grip the weight. It sucked...
    Thankfully some free weights I can do, but most of the stuff for arms I can't. Oh well I've accomplished so much in such little time, I think it will be amazing if I can actually fight in march/april. I know my hand won't get any better then it is w/o more surgeries; but I still want to fight. After watching the quad amputee compete in MMA I do have to say anything is possible.....
  8. Advanced Member
    Wudog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    367
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    20.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    glad to hear the news wu-keep us all posted.
    Thanks for the support, I will keep updates going as they come.
  9. Advanced Member
    Wudog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    367
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    20.13%

    So last night in my shoulder workout I hit a new PR for Military Press. my last set I hit 205x5 I'm going to go for 215 or 220 next week.
  10. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8404
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Just curious, are you getting much for sides with 1G a week?

    Those gains seem pretty nasty, BTW.....sweet!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  11. Advanced Member
    Wudog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    367
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    20.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Just curious, are you getting much for sides with 1G a week?

    Those gains seem pretty nasty, BTW.....sweet!!
    Honestly I feel like I'm not getting any more sides from doing 1g a week then I did doing 500mg a week. Minimal bloat, no acne.....feels amazing.
  12. Advanced Member
    Wudog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    367
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    20.13%

    So I did chest today and put up some new pr's. Regular bench did 300x3. I have never done that and incline I put up 245x5, which I have never done either. I seem to be stuck at about 205lbs though in weight. I guess I will continue to try and eat more. Strength continues to steadily improve weekly. I see significant increases. Loving everytime I am in the gym. Only bad thing is I still feel exhausted all the time. I thought that this had sometime to do with the Beastdrol, but I've been off of that now for 2 weeks. I literally get up and have the energy to eat, workout, and go to class that is about it. I'm constantly yawning and feel run down. Even when I am working out I yawn.....Wish I could figure out wtf is making me sooo tired!
  13. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    So I did chest today and put up some new pr's. Regular bench did 300x3. I have never done that and incline I put up 245x5, which I have never done either. I seem to be stuck at about 205lbs though in weight. I guess I will continue to try and eat more. Strength continues to steadily improve weekly. I see significant increases. Loving everytime I am in the gym. Only bad thing is I still feel exhausted all the time. I thought that this had sometime to do with the Beastdrol, but I've been off of that now for 2 weeks. I literally get up and have the energy to eat, workout, and go to class that is about it. I'm constantly yawning and feel run down. Even when I am working out I yawn.....Wish I could figure out wtf is making me sooo tired!
    great news,yea sd is known to cause this.
  14. Advanced Member
    Wudog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    367
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    20.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    great news,yea sd is known to cause this.
    I've been off SD for 3 weeks...so it can't be that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cant seem to reach my goal, plz help
    By LA MIGRA52 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:20 PM
  3. I need some advice to help me reach my goal.
    By tiger74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 09:55 PM
  4. Help me reach my goal
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in