The Goal Is Within Reach

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I began a cycle about 5 weeks ago with certain goals in mind. Stronger then before I broke my hand, and reaching 215lbs. in weight. I started at about 175lbs and because of severe strength loss due to my hand injury my bench was about 215lbs.

My cycle looks as follows.:

weeks 1-4 beast 20/20/30/30 ed
weeks 1-15 Test E 1,000mg ew

Before I hurt my hand I walked around at 174lbs and when I did flat bench I would do 225x10, 245x10, 260x7. This is just an example of the strenght I was at for comparison purposes.

Yes I know I jumped on a cycle super early, but I wanted to get certain things accomplished in the shortest amount of time possible so I can continue to compete in MMA. End of Jan or Feb I will be doing a cutting cycle to lean out and would like to get to 185-190. My diet is eat what I want, but I don't naturally eat junk food and stuff like that. When my cut starts then I will have a clean diet. I am not worried about lean muscle gain, but just strength and mass/weight gain in general.

I have changed the type of workout I do and am doing a modified 5x5 workout. I still only workout usually one body part a day, but I beat the **** out of it. I am loving this workout and strengths and size has gone through the roof. This was my first time running Beast, but not my first time running test. I have ran it several times at 500mg. I have also ran tren, eq, dbol as well.

I am currently at 208lbs and the Test is just starting to kick in. Strength has shot WAY up and I can't wait for it to increase. I had just done 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 265x5, and 285x5. I feel I could have possibly done 300x5. I feel strong as an ox, and look pretty good. Not all lean like I use to be, but damn I'm big and look it. I don't appear to be retaining much water, I have no signs of gyno currently, and no acne problems. My nips were itchy when they were rubbed against so I ran a low dose of Nolva and that went away. I believe if I do this correctly I will be able to cut down to my desired walk around weight and keep damn near all my strength.

I've still got about 6 weeks left of test, then the 2 weeks after my last injection that it is active. Who knows wtf will happen in the mean time. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Has your hand fully healed yet?

Remember I jammed my thumb about 4 months back and you told me to have it checked out and I never did. I think its healed, but really it will never be the same. It still hurts when I grip. The pain is less, but its still there. Enough to make me lift slightly lighter.

How about you? Any pains?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Has your hand fully healed yet?

Remember I jammed my thumb about 4 months back and you told me to have it checked out and I never did. I think its healed, but really it will never be the same. It still hurts when I grip. The pain is less, but its still there. Enough to make me lift slightly lighter.

How about you? Any pains?
Pain all the time....it makes me have to use machines and not do certain exercises. For instances I cannot dumbell curl over 30lbs because the pain is too extreme. I overcome and adapt to the problem and make **** work. I plan on fighting again in like march/april so no point in getting it looked at now......I'm just like **** it and deal with it. I haven't been without pain in my body for over 5 years so it's nothing I can't overcome....

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Pain all the time....it makes me have to use machines and not do certain exercises. For instances I cannot dumbell curl over 30lbs because the pain is too extreme. I overcome and adapt to the problem and make **** work. I plan on fighting again in like march/april so no point in getting it looked at now......I'm just like **** it and deal with it. I haven't been without pain in my body for over 5 years so it's nothing I can't overcome....
Ya it's a funny transition, to go from free weights to strictly machines (cables, hammer, etc.). I tried to look on the bright side and think it as me switching up my routine.

I was there. Curling 30 pounds was murder on my thumb, just because I had to grip the weight. It sucked...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to hear the news wu-keep us all posted.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Ya it's a funny transition, to go from free weights to strictly machines (cables, hammer, etc.). I tried to look on the bright side and think it as me switching up my routine.

I was there. Curling 30 pounds was murder on my thumb, just because I had to grip the weight. It sucked...
Thankfully some free weights I can do, but most of the stuff for arms I can't. Oh well I've accomplished so much in such little time, I think it will be amazing if I can actually fight in march/april. I know my hand won't get any better then it is w/o more surgeries; but I still want to fight. After watching the quad amputee compete in MMA I do have to say anything is possible.....

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So last night in my shoulder workout I hit a new PR for Military Press. my last set I hit 205x5 I'm going to go for 215 or 220 next week.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, are you getting much for sides with 1G a week?

Those gains seem pretty nasty, BTW.....sweet!!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, are you getting much for sides with 1G a week?

Those gains seem pretty nasty, BTW.....sweet!!
Honestly I feel like I'm not getting any more sides from doing 1g a week then I did doing 500mg a week. Minimal bloat, no acne.....feels amazing.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I did chest today and put up some new pr's. Regular bench did 300x3. I have never done that and incline I put up 245x5, which I have never done either. I seem to be stuck at about 205lbs though in weight. I guess I will continue to try and eat more. Strength continues to steadily improve weekly. I see significant increases. Loving everytime I am in the gym. Only bad thing is I still feel exhausted all the time. I thought that this had sometime to do with the Beastdrol, but I've been off of that now for 2 weeks. I literally get up and have the energy to eat, workout, and go to class that is about it. I'm constantly yawning and feel run down. Even when I am working out I yawn.....Wish I could figure out wtf is making me sooo tired!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I did chest today and put up some new pr's. Regular bench did 300x3. I have never done that and incline I put up 245x5, which I have never done either. I seem to be stuck at about 205lbs though in weight. I guess I will continue to try and eat more. Strength continues to steadily improve weekly. I see significant increases. Loving everytime I am in the gym. Only bad thing is I still feel exhausted all the time. I thought that this had sometime to do with the Beastdrol, but I've been off of that now for 2 weeks. I literally get up and have the energy to eat, workout, and go to class that is about it. I'm constantly yawning and feel run down. Even when I am working out I yawn.....Wish I could figure out wtf is making me sooo tired!
great news,yea sd is known to cause this.