Can you tell if the test is real?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.64%

Can you tell if the test is real?

SO I got some gear from a new source that someone I know personally said is legit. I am into my cycle of the Test E and will have to begin to use the new stuff I just got half way through. I swear I have read on here a couple ways to "tell" if the Test is legit, but not sure if I'm correct or they are.

1.) Put in freezer, shouldn't freeze.....don't know how much sense this makes.

2.) Taste a little.....wtf should it taste like? lol

Anyone else have any ideas?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    SO I got some gear from a new source that someone I know personally said is legit. I am into my cycle of the Test E and will have to begin to use the new stuff I just got half way through. I swear I have read on here a couple ways to "tell" if the Test is legit, but not sure if I'm correct or they are.

there are a few good sites that go into deep discussion on this subject and have pics as well.I can't post them but do a google search.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

Do what Mich said and if you are overly paranoid you can always get a blood test and make sure your test levels are through the roof while on it.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%

Regardless of if there is test or not in it, it's not going to freeze since it's an oil base. However it should get cloudy due to the presence of the hormone.

Taste isn't going to tell you anything.

The only way to know for sure is to have it analyzed or to take it. If you don't trust our source then why buy it? I'm sure ass hell not going to waste my money or risk my health on a gamble.

EDIT: I forgot to say that in regards to your compound getting cloudy in the freezer, that doesn't actually prove there's hormone in it. It just proves that there is a substance other then just oil in there.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.89%

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    Regardless of if there is test or not in it, it's not going to freeze since it's an oil base. However it should get cloudy due to the presence of the hormone.

Taste isn't going to tell you anything.

The only way to know for sure is to have it analyzed or to take it. If you don't trust our source then why buy it? I'm sure ass hell not going to waste my money or risk my health on a gamble.
    Reps on this. Anything oil based is not going to freeze in an at-home freezer. You would need a cryogenic freezer. As a chemical engineer, I have an entire research lab at my disposal so I can test my gear but as far as at-home tests you are rather limited. You can really only take it and get a blood test. Beyond that the methods are difficult to implement at home, especially since you would need the exact concentration of the test and many black market drugs are underdosed.
    Back.... for real this time
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.64%

problem with a blood test is, I'm already almost 20ml into the cycle of gear I know is good. Several people I actual know say the stuff is legit, but I have my doubts. I will go into detail:

Basically it's suppose to be the new BD gear that is out. It didn't come with a box so I can't auth it that way. It has the proper sticker info/color's on it; but what I find wrong is that it's a 25ml bottle. The label even says 25ml. From what I've read the new BD is only in 10ml packages. On top it has a cap that has the bd dragon hologram on it and the cap itself that pops off is silver. The rubber compound appears to be blue or green can't really tell w/o popping the silver cap off. I'm pretty sure the **** isn't BD; but it still could be actual test. The guy who hooked me up with the guy with the gear uses stuff all the time and has gotten significantly bigger. Claims it to be from this guy's gear. Also said several others in the gym are using it. So I'm assuming this isn't actual BD gear, but still legit ****. I got another hookup I can get stuff from, but I don't like it that much because I always get real bad back acne from it. I can sell this BD stuff and get that; or try this BD stuff out for myself. What will suck is that if it's bunk I've wasted my cycle because by the time I can tell it's no good; I'd basically have to start the whole cycle over. If it is legit, he has all kinds of stuff and I can always get it same day. Tren, winny, test, hgh.........

So I'm kind of stuck in the middle of 2 choices...
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

either trust the gear or dont. there aren't any labs you can send it to, and thats really the only way to be sure.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

id buy something fast acting like prop, pin it at a high dose for a 1-3 weeks and go from there. if its good order more if not move on
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%

I got another hookup I can get stuff from, but I don't like it that much because I always get real bad back acne from it.
    If you get acne from one lab's test then you're going to get acne from another lab's test assuming it's the same ester and same potency. So, if you get acne from Lab A's test and you know it's good but you don't get acne from Lab B's test then Lab B is probably bunk or underdosed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. see if test is real?
    By FitModel in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 02:48 PM
  2. Supplement these days that is most like REAL TEST
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 03:48 PM
  3. Real test boosting with a real test booster
    By alwaysgaining in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3