Beast=higher body temp?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I'm almost done with my 4 weeks of Beastdrol and I swear it has made me feel a lot hotter....I've never checked my actual body temp, but unless i'm in shorts and a tshirt I pretty much feel like I'm burning up. Sometimes, I can't even wear that much clothing. It's like 30-40 degree's here, so it's not like it's summer. I'm wearing a pair of jeans a tshirt and feel like i'm on fire.....I'm also on Test E, but have never had this feeling with Test before. Anyone have similar experience?

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
I always feel the same when when my blood pressure is in the hypertension area. Not sure that is the case with everyone but usually my first sign that BP is getting high.

hagels316

Awards
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just started an M-drol cycle about a week ago and I swear I feel about 5 degrees hotter or something. I seem to feel this way no matter what compound I use.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Maybe it's raising your blood pressure, which makes you feel hotter... I had the same feeling on various PHs.

/edit
notanymore was 2 mins faster. :)

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea, i've suspected my BP has been raised...thankfully I have only 3 more days on it.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Androgens themselves will increase body temp, as will an increase in BP. It's to be expected that you'll feel warmer on most cycles.