are any of the orals really noticeably less toxic on the liver(OT/anavar/etc)
- 11-07-2010, 09:20 PM
- 11-08-2010, 09:05 AM
11-08-2010, 05:43 PM
11-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Unless you are drinking on cycle I wouldn't be too worried about liver toxicity, your liver will recover, and every person will experience a different amount of liver stress...I would be more concerned about the effects on lipids
11-12-2010, 04:03 PM
11-12-2010, 04:29 PM
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM
11-12-2010, 04:38 PM
11-12-2010, 06:32 PM
I was reading somewhere that low does of anavar actually improved liver function? I may have to track that down.
11-13-2010, 03:57 AM
11-14-2010, 06:02 AM
Var is very light on liver values, but it is generally THE worst thing on your lipids. Worse than Winstrol even. This is especially true when you consider that Var requires larger doses than other orals to get a comparable effect.
And Var wouldn't make a good kickstart, since it only really works well in an androgenic environment (i.e. with a good dose of test). The same can be said for any non-aromatising compound with a weak androgenic component, which is why Tbol, Winny, Var, and Primo tabs don't make very good kickstarts (as opposed to Dbol or Drol), but are awesome in the later weeks of a cycle once your test levels have built up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By at1010 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 08-18-2010, 02:51 AM
- By Whacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2008, 10:33 PM
- By Whacked in forum LG SciencesReplies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2008, 08:04 PM
- By LatSpread in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2007, 05:50 PM
- By thewrx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-04-2007, 05:31 PM