mg per mL......best way to go?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but for damn near the same price a person could get 10mL vials with either 250mg or 400mg per mL.....I'm wanting to do 250 2x a week, so the 250 mg/mL seems easy, but then with the 400 I would only hafta do a lil over half a mL injection, and plus I'm getting 4,000mg instead of 2,500mg for pretty near the same price.

Is this the right way to go about this? I'm mostly just thinking aloud here, and appreciate any thoughts!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but for damn near the same price a person could get 10mL vials with either 250mg or 400mg per mL.....I'm wanting to do 250 2x a week, so the 250 mg/mL seems easy, but then with the 400 I would only hafta do a lil over half a mL injection, and plus I'm getting 4,000mg instead of 2,500mg for pretty near the same price.

Is this the right way to go about this? I'm mostly just thinking aloud here, and appreciate any thoughts!
never made sense to me either.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
id use the 400 mg/ml only half cc and then use .5 cc of another like test/deca cycle btm.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Go with the standard concentration. The high dosed stuff will usually hurt like a bitch, so you'll have to cut it with sterile oil anyway. By the time you do that, you'll have spent the same amount of money.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Ive used 350 mg test enanthate before and wouldn't recommend anything over that concentration. But....for the price difference maybe you wanna take the extra pain or you could stack it with deca or tren enanthate, those can be mixed and it would lighten the pain a little.

This is assuming your even talking about enan or cyp or even test? You never said.

Also...only need to shoot once a week dude, enanthate is good for 10 days with glute injections, less shooting=less chance of sterile abcess

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Also...only need to shoot once a week dude, enanthate is good for 10 days with glute injections, less shooting=less chance of sterile abcess
Not really. After 10 days you don't have much test left in your system, which is why if you were going into PCT you'd start the SERM 12-14 days after your last shot of Test E.
Keeping blood levels more stable will lower estrogenic side effects, which is why 2X per week for long esters is usually recommended. However, I'd just do 1 shot per week for TRT, since the doses are low enough to not cause sides even with substantial fluctuations.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Half life of enth is 5 days, injections once a week are fine every 5th day would be better....so it's almost a week.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Yessah I'm speaking of test E....wanting to do 500/week, so 250 2x weekly....I am also pondering Deca at 300/week, but not sure how to run it since I've read it should go longer than 12 weeks. So I dunno start it early or end it late, or just do 12 weeks an take what I get!!

And I never thought about the 400/mL hurting more, since I am a puss, even if it'll be half a mL instead of a whole mL per injection.

Thanks for all the info so far!!