1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

mg per mL......best way to go?

Just curious, but for damn near the same price a person could get 10mL vials with either 250mg or 400mg per mL.....I'm wanting to do 250 2x a week, so the 250 mg/mL seems easy, but then with the 400 I would only hafta do a lil over half a mL injection, and plus I'm getting 4,000mg instead of 2,500mg for pretty near the same price.

Is this the right way to go about this? I'm mostly just thinking aloud here, and appreciate any thoughts!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Just curious, but for damn near the same price a person could get 10mL vials with either 250mg or 400mg per mL.....I'm wanting to do 250 2x a week, so the 250 mg/mL seems easy, but then with the 400 I would only hafta do a lil over half a mL injection, and plus I'm getting 4,000mg instead of 2,500mg for pretty near the same price.

Is this the right way to go about this? I'm mostly just thinking aloud here, and appreciate any thoughts!
    never made sense to me either.
  3. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.81%

id use the 400 mg/ml only half cc and then use .5 cc of another like test/deca cycle btm.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

Go with the standard concentration. The high dosed stuff will usually hurt like a bitch, so you'll have to cut it with sterile oil anyway. By the time you do that, you'll have spent the same amount of money.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.45%

Ive used 350 mg test enanthate before and wouldn't recommend anything over that concentration. But....for the price difference maybe you wanna take the extra pain or you could stack it with deca or tren enanthate, those can be mixed and it would lighten the pain a little.

This is assuming your even talking about enan or cyp or even test? You never said.

Also...only need to shoot once a week dude, enanthate is good for 10 days with glute injections, less shooting=less chance of sterile abcess
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

good discussion here
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.33%

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post

Also...only need to shoot once a week dude, enanthate is good for 10 days with glute injections, less shooting=less chance of sterile abcess
    Not really. After 10 days you don't have much test left in your system, which is why if you were going into PCT you'd start the SERM 12-14 days after your last shot of Test E.
    Keeping blood levels more stable will lower estrogenic side effects, which is why 2X per week for long esters is usually recommended. However, I'd just do 1 shot per week for TRT, since the doses are low enough to not cause sides even with substantial fluctuations.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%

Half life of enth is 5 days, injections once a week are fine every 5th day would be better....so it's almost a week.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yessah I'm speaking of test E....wanting to do 500/week, so 250 2x weekly....I am also pondering Deca at 300/week, but not sure how to run it since I've read it should go longer than 12 weeks. So I dunno start it early or end it late, or just do 12 weeks an take what I get!!

And I never thought about the 400/mL hurting more, since I am a puss, even if it'll be half a mL instead of a whole mL per injection.

Thanks for all the info so far!!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!