d bol

showtime

Awards
Has anybody out there ran a oral d bol by itself with good pct? What mg and what kinda a pct did u do? Just interested on everybodys opinion.

1st week taking 30 mg dbol
Black poweder for pre wk
300 grams protein
and 5 day split

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
doing so will make you full and big only while you take it. gains will be very difficult to maintain. to answer your question, no, i've never heard of anyone keeping much if anything doing what you suggest.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
never seen it...stack it with test. gains will be better and easier to keep.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know people who ran Dbol only cycles.
I know someone who ran a Deca only cycle.

They are all morons and I try not to converse with them.

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
There was a thread on here about running dbol all by its self for 8 weeks. The theory was that given it was ran at 8 weeks would give time for the gains to mature.

Gamer made this thread.. here is the link
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/156889-dianabol-only-cycle.html

8 weeks would be a long time to run an oral. So you would deff need some liver support, an AI since it is Dbol, and I would also consider throwing in the hcg at the end to keep the boys hanging low.

I've also read a lot of posts about people running dbol only cycles -as their first cycle- and having great results. It's all about how you feel.

dawgdude

Awards
actually i was just looking into "bridging" and read a study where dbol was used at "high" dose 100mg a day for 6 weeks !!! only decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value !!! so imagine a dose of 40-50mg a day !!! in other words hpta does not get hammered down ... where a single shot of dece or tren all but shuts it off 100% .. i was considering 15mg dbol a day as a bridge between cycles

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
actually i was just looking into "bridging" and read a study where dbol was used at "high" dose 100mg a day for 6 weeks !!! only decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of it´s normal value !!! so imagine a dose of 40-50mg a day !!! in other words hpta does not get hammered down ... where a single shot of dece or tren all but shuts it off 100% .. i was considering 15mg dbol a day as a bridge between cycles
Do you have a link to that study I'd like to read it.

I've also seen the the proposed idea of a single 5mg pill a day in the morning, when natural test is the highest. Idea was you could still get effects of dbol while still producing 90ish% of nominal test. Breakfast Of Champions

interesting..

showtime

Awards
i apperciate the advice Phreak, I just did some research on the 8 weeks like u suggested and it makes alot of since, The main reason i ask is because it kinda just came into my lap and i knew that was all that they used to have besides test and there had to be a reason so many body builders like arnold used it, Ill keep yall informed with pics of progess so all the other morans can make there descion! Ha! Thanks

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
actually i was just looking into "bridging"
You are better off bridging with anavar. Less harsh on your liver, doesnt hit your natty test as hard on a low dose (if at all, research varies), and you won't have the water retention.

I'm on a bridge right now. GH (3.3IU ED), Var (20mg ED), and Clen cycling.

The purpose of the bridge is to keep your body as "anabolic" as you can, without hindering your recovery. Therefore trying to retain your gains before jumping to the next cycle. Var and Clen are both anti catabolic and they will make you hard.

DBol is a cheap and strong kick starter.
It'll work, but I'd spend the extra for something better...

showtime

Awards
i apprciate advice, ill keep u posted on gains bi weekly, What is the best pct for me after coming off 8 week cycle to help with maturing mass?

showtime

Awards
Yea, im alive and feel great. Im showing alot of gains in gym and 4 pd a week on scales, Ill post some pics tomorrow

showtime

Awards
starting 5 week and i am pushing weight finally, Gained almost 15 pds, but stayed in gym hard, holding alot of water and i like the thick look, been skinny my whole life, Thanks freak, im eating like ur post says and maybe ill keep a bit of this

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have ran a dbol only bout 6 months ago and let me tell you; I felt great... better than on test.. imagine that!?
my strenghts were good and I was looking thick @ 170..... I'm still 170, but ain't looking as thick as I was before only cause I did not take pct.... test cyp had me at 180...

hmmm matter a fact my wife found boxes of my dbol which I been looking for months.....
I'm jumping right back into it since I got plenty of these skittles ;-) and nolva to go with it...

TaterNutz00

Awards
I have ran a dbol only bout 6 months ago and let me tell you; I felt great... better than on test.. imagine that!?
my strenghts were good and I was looking thick @ 170..... I'm still 170, but ain't looking as thick as I was before only cause I did not take pct.... test cyp had me at 180...

hmmm matter a fact my wife found boxes of my dbol which I been looking for months.....
I'm jumping right back into it since I got plenty of these skittles ;-) and nolva to go with it...
I'm going to run a D-bol cycle here in a few wks. just ordered last night. I got nolva too.

How did you run your nolva? And did you split doses or take the all before sleep?

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a D-bol cycle here in a few wks. just ordered last night. I got nolva too.

How did you run your nolva? And did you split doses or take the all before sleep?
I did not run a pct, but you should to keep your gains....
split your doses... run at least 3-4 weeks

TaterNutz00

Awards
I did not run a pct, but you should to keep your gains....
split your doses... run at least 3-4 weeks
I was going to start Nolva the day after my last dose of D-Bols.

Would taking an AI during cycle have any benefits like keeping water retention down or would it take away from some of my gains seeing as how some estrogen is needed....

I'm thinking about just doing an 8-week cycle of d-bol followed by Nolva... but something inside of me is saying to take something on-cycle (besides liver support obviously). Need some advice. Maybe I'll just order some Prop or Winny.... IDK

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use to take 30 mg of dbol and had lil bloat and I used no AI...
I always HIIT the treadmill after lifting however everyones body response different. no puffiness sworeness nada.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was going to start Nolva the day after my last dose of D-Bols.

Would taking an AI during cycle have any benefits like keeping water retention down or would it take away from some of my gains seeing as how some estrogen is needed....

I'm thinking about just doing an 8-week cycle of d-bol followed by Nolva... but something inside of me is saying to take something on-cycle (besides liver support obviously). Need some advice. Maybe I'll just order some Prop or Winny.... IDK
honestly winny was my first aas and I didn't get **** out of it...
winny works best when you at a single diget bf....
I recommend test and dbol as a kickstart most people on here would agree...
what are your stats goals,
if u haven't posted them.
alot of knowledge on this forum...
but you also gota research yourself as well

TaterNutz00

Awards
Goal = MASS!!!!

I'm thinking Deca + DBol.....

I ran a DBol cycle my first time. I gained a lot but didn't keep much. Second time I started with Prop then added Cyp. I liked that a lot except the fact that you have to pin Prop ED or EOD at least. Good results though.

I've got some gear on the way, but I'm going to get a plan together before I start anything. My diet is good, plenty of rest, I shock my muscles at least once a week and I'm still not gaining ANY!! Time for a kicker!!

2res4

Awards
I have also read that dbol makes a good bridge at lower doses. Sounds good and bad. I'm sure would help maintain gains but it's hard to keep gains from dbol only and seems best after full recovery from previous cycle but I did read that people use low dose during pct. Obviously seems best at start of cycle but good luck.

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
Goal = MASS!!!!

I'm thinking Deca + DBol.....

I ran a DBol cycle my first time. I gained a lot but didn't keep much. Second time I started with Prop then added Cyp. I liked that a lot except the fact that you have to pin Prop ED or EOD at least. Good results though.

I've got some gear on the way, but I'm going to get a plan together before I start anything. My diet is good, plenty of rest, I shock my muscles at least once a week and I'm still not gaining ANY!! Time for a kicker!!
I've done some research on Deca only cycles and it seems a lot of people like to add in a Test along with their Deca to keep some of the sides of Deca away -Deca D*ck, helping with your libido. Also said that Deca helps a lot with your joints, if you have problems. If I had to do a MASS cycle I would do Deca + Test E + Dbol Kickstart..Just me though.

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
Run some test with that, use the D-bol for the jump start for 3 weeks. run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca. Thats what has worked for me. than start your pct within two weeks depending on what test you are running

TaterNutz00

Awards
Run some test with that, use the D-bol for the jump start for 3 weeks. run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca. Thats what has worked for me. than start your pct within two weeks depending on what test you are running
Prop is by far my favorite.... I just don't like pinning every day. But if I stacked Prop with Dbols, I could get away with pinning EOD. Also, if side affects start to appear and Prop being a short ester, the sides can be taken care of rather quickly.

What about DBol + EQ? That might be the way to go!!! =)

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prop is by far my favorite.... I just don't like pinning every day. But if I stacked Prop with Dbols, I could get away with pinning EOD. Also, if side affects start to appear and Prop being a short ester, the sides can be taken care of rather quickly.

What about DBol + EQ? That might be the way to go!!! =)
I'm curious how long did you run the prop for? and when did yiu notice strength and gains....
I wanna run a test prop and bold cycle when I save up...
can't do it within Xmas holidays..

TaterNutz00

Awards
I'm curious how long did you run the prop for? and when did yiu notice strength and gains....
I wanna run a test prop and bold cycle when I save up...
can't do it within Xmas holidays..
I ran Prop for 8 wks and at wk 4 I added Cyp. Prop kicked in pretty fast. I noticed gains after about 1 1/2 - 2 wks. Your going to lose weight at first. no joke. But Prop had me cutting up and nice vascularity. Wherever you pin is going to get sore. My a$$ got sore so I switched to thigh. I love Prop but it gets exspensive because your going to use at least 3-4 ml/week. Another plus to Prop is the if you notice any sides you can stop the prop and it's out of your system relatively quick. I might try some test suspension some time. It's water based and is faster acting than Prop. But it's going to be an ED thing for sure.
I want to get some mass QUICK so I'm going to go with DBols for a while then switch to a test and EQ. I'v heard good things about EQ. I don't want to mess with Deca cause I have heard bad things about sides with libido with that. I just wish I didn't have to wait THREE F'N WEEKS for delivery, you know what I mean. I WANT IT NOW!!!! lol I have no patience... =)

Enough rambling on, sorry. Go with Prop, you'll like it, i swear!

AND with Prop, you wo'nt need a 4 week PCT. Just a strong first 2-3 days then taper off for about another week.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran Prop for 8 wks and at wk 4 I added Cyp. Prop kicked in pretty fast. I noticed gains after about 1 1/2 - 2 wks. Your going to lose weight at first. no joke. But Prop had me cutting up and nice vascularity. Wherever you pin is going to get sore. My a$$ got sore so I switched to thigh. I love Prop but it gets exspensive because your going to use at least 3-4 ml/week. Another plus to Prop is the if you notice any sides you can stop the prop and it's out of your system relatively quick. I might try some test suspension some time. It's water based and is faster acting than Prop. But it's going to be an ED thing for sure.
I want to get some mass QUICK so I'm going to go with DBols for a while then switch to a test and EQ. I'v heard good things about EQ. I don't want to mess with Deca cause I have heard bad things about sides with libido with that. I just wish I didn't have to wait THREE F'N WEEKS for delivery, you know what I mean. I WANT IT NOW!!!! lol I have no patience... =)

Enough rambling on, sorry. Go with Prop, you'll like it, i swear!

AND with Prop, you wo'nt need a 4 week PCT. Just a strong first 2-3 days then taper off for about another week.
yeh I ran a test cyp cycle not to long ago. took like 8 weeks to kick in got good gains. couldn't do the ass cheek, just delts, tri's and bi's did quads one time and nearly puked my guts out. to many veins.
just can't imagine pinning everydamn day, but I guess that is quicker results. I love to do EQ as well cause I box and muay Thai great for increase blood cells....
3weeks a long time to get ****. luckily I'm in Europe and can get my **** in one week.

TaterNutz00

Awards
yeh I ran a test cyp cycle not to long ago. took like 8 weeks to kick in got good gains. couldn't do the ass cheek, just delts, tri's and bi's did quads one time and nearly puked my guts out. to many veins.
just can't imagine pinning everydamn day, but I guess that is quicker results. I love to do EQ as well cause I box and muay Thai great for increase blood cells....
3weeks a long time to get ****. luckily I'm in Europe and can get my **** in one week.
What do you think about DBol and EQ? would it be pointless without test?

And you can get good results with 1 or 2 cc's EOD with Prop. ESPECIALLY if you stacked with your "skittles" (DBol) =). You'd be knockin ppl's heads off bro.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you think about DBol and EQ? would it be pointless without test?

And you can get good results with 1 or 2 cc's EOD with Prop. ESPECIALLY if you stacked with your "skittles" (DBol) =). You'd be knockin ppl's heads off bro.
I think with EQ you get a decrease in libido... test should always be a base.EQ going to make some nice quality muscles.!!!!!!hard like a tank