d bol

  1. New Member
    showtime's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%

    d bol


    Has anybody out there ran a oral d bol by itself with good pct? What mg and what kinda a pct did u do? Just interested on everybodys opinion.

    1st week taking 30 mg dbol
    Black poweder for pre wk
    300 grams protein
    and 5 day split

  2. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2369
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    doing so will make you full and big only while you take it. gains will be very difficult to maintain. to answer your question, no, i've never heard of anyone keeping much if anything doing what you suggest.
  3. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1572
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    never seen it...stack it with test. gains will be better and easier to keep.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    17.53%

    Yes, I know people who ran Dbol only cycles.
    I know someone who ran a Deca only cycle.

    They are all morons and I try not to converse with them.
  5. New Member
    PhREAK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    10.62%

    There was a thread on here about running dbol all by its self for 8 weeks. The theory was that given it was ran at 8 weeks would give time for the gains to mature.

    Gamer made this thread.. here is the link
    Dianabol only cycle for dummies--G2B8 Version

    8 weeks would be a long time to run an oral. So you would deff need some liver support, an AI since it is Dbol, and I would also consider throwing in the hcg at the end to keep the boys hanging low.

    I've also read a lot of posts about people running dbol only cycles -as their first cycle- and having great results. It's all about how you feel.
  6. New Member
    dawgdude's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  297 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    33.9%

    actually i was just looking into "bridging" and read a study where dbol was used at "high" dose 100mg a day for 6 weeks !!! only decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of itīs normal value !!! so imagine a dose of 40-50mg a day !!! in other words hpta does not get hammered down ... where a single shot of dece or tren all but shuts it off 100% .. i was considering 15mg dbol a day as a bridge between cycles
  7. New Member
    PhREAK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    10.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by dawgdude View Post
    actually i was just looking into "bridging" and read a study where dbol was used at "high" dose 100mg a day for 6 weeks !!! only decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of itīs normal value !!! so imagine a dose of 40-50mg a day !!! in other words hpta does not get hammered down ... where a single shot of dece or tren all but shuts it off 100% .. i was considering 15mg dbol a day as a bridge between cycles
    Do you have a link to that study I'd like to read it.

    I've also seen the the proposed idea of a single 5mg pill a day in the morning, when natural test is the highest. Idea was you could still get effects of dbol while still producing 90ish% of nominal test. Breakfast Of Champions

    interesting..
  8. New Member
    showtime's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%

    i apperciate the advice Phreak, I just did some research on the 8 weeks like u suggested and it makes alot of since, The main reason i ask is because it kinda just came into my lap and i knew that was all that they used to have besides test and there had to be a reason so many body builders like arnold used it, Ill keep yall informed with pics of progess so all the other morans can make there descion! Ha! Thanks
  9. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    17.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by dawgdude View Post
    actually i was just looking into "bridging"
    You are better off bridging with anavar. Less harsh on your liver, doesnt hit your natty test as hard on a low dose (if at all, research varies), and you won't have the water retention.

    I'm on a bridge right now. GH (3.3IU ED), Var (20mg ED), and Clen cycling.

    The purpose of the bridge is to keep your body as "anabolic" as you can, without hindering your recovery. Therefore trying to retain your gains before jumping to the next cycle. Var and Clen are both anti catabolic and they will make you hard.

    DBol is a cheap and strong kick starter.
    It'll work, but I'd spend the extra for something better...
  10. New Member
    showtime's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%

    i apprciate advice, ill keep u posted on gains bi weekly, What is the best pct for me after coming off 8 week cycle to help with maturing mass?
  11. New Member
    PhREAK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    10.62%

    hows it going? You still alive?
  12. New Member
    showtime's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%

    Yea, im alive and feel great. Im showing alot of gains in gym and 4 pd a week on scales, Ill post some pics tomorrow
  13. New Member
    showtime's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    13.26%

    starting 5 week and i am pushing weight finally, Gained almost 15 pds, but stayed in gym hard, holding alot of water and i like the thick look, been skinny my whole life, Thanks freak, im eating like ur post says and maybe ill keep a bit of this
  14. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    I have ran a dbol only bout 6 months ago and let me tell you; I felt great... better than on test.. imagine that!?
    my strenghts were good and I was looking thick @ 170..... I'm still 170, but ain't looking as thick as I was before only cause I did not take pct.... test cyp had me at 180...

    hmmm matter a fact my wife found boxes of my dbol which I been looking for months.....
    I'm jumping right back into it since I got plenty of these skittles ;-) and nolva to go with it...
  15. New Member
    TaterNutz00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    I have ran a dbol only bout 6 months ago and let me tell you; I felt great... better than on test.. imagine that!?
    my strenghts were good and I was looking thick @ 170..... I'm still 170, but ain't looking as thick as I was before only cause I did not take pct.... test cyp had me at 180...

    hmmm matter a fact my wife found boxes of my dbol which I been looking for months.....
    I'm jumping right back into it since I got plenty of these skittles ;-) and nolva to go with it...
    I'm going to run a D-bol cycle here in a few wks. just ordered last night. I got nolva too.

    How did you run your nolva? And did you split doses or take the all before sleep?
  16. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterNutz00 View Post
    I'm going to run a D-bol cycle here in a few wks. just ordered last night. I got nolva too.

    How did you run your nolva? And did you split doses or take the all before sleep?
    I did not run a pct, but you should to keep your gains....
    split your doses... run at least 3-4 weeks
  17. New Member
    TaterNutz00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    I did not run a pct, but you should to keep your gains....
    split your doses... run at least 3-4 weeks
    I was going to start Nolva the day after my last dose of D-Bols.

    Would taking an AI during cycle have any benefits like keeping water retention down or would it take away from some of my gains seeing as how some estrogen is needed....

    I'm thinking about just doing an 8-week cycle of d-bol followed by Nolva... but something inside of me is saying to take something on-cycle (besides liver support obviously). Need some advice. Maybe I'll just order some Prop or Winny.... IDK
  18. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    I use to take 30 mg of dbol and had lil bloat and I used no AI...
    I always HIIT the treadmill after lifting however everyones body response different. no puffiness sworeness nada.
  19. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterNutz00 View Post
    I was going to start Nolva the day after my last dose of D-Bols.

    Would taking an AI during cycle have any benefits like keeping water retention down or would it take away from some of my gains seeing as how some estrogen is needed....

    I'm thinking about just doing an 8-week cycle of d-bol followed by Nolva... but something inside of me is saying to take something on-cycle (besides liver support obviously). Need some advice. Maybe I'll just order some Prop or Winny.... IDK
    honestly winny was my first aas and I didn't get **** out of it...
    winny works best when you at a single diget bf....
    I recommend test and dbol as a kickstart most people on here would agree...
    what are your stats goals,
    if u haven't posted them.
    alot of knowledge on this forum...
    but you also gota research yourself as well
  20. New Member
    TaterNutz00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%

    Goal = MASS!!!!

    I'm thinking Deca + DBol.....

    I ran a DBol cycle my first time. I gained a lot but didn't keep much. Second time I started with Prop then added Cyp. I liked that a lot except the fact that you have to pin Prop ED or EOD at least. Good results though.

    I've got some gear on the way, but I'm going to get a plan together before I start anything. My diet is good, plenty of rest, I shock my muscles at least once a week and I'm still not gaining ANY!! Time for a kicker!!
  21. New Member
    2res4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.42%

    I have also read that dbol makes a good bridge at lower doses. Sounds good and bad. I'm sure would help maintain gains but it's hard to keep gains from dbol only and seems best after full recovery from previous cycle but I did read that people use low dose during pct. Obviously seems best at start of cycle but good luck.
  22. New Member
    PhREAK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    10.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterNutz00 View Post
    Goal = MASS!!!!

    I'm thinking Deca + DBol.....

    I ran a DBol cycle my first time. I gained a lot but didn't keep much. Second time I started with Prop then added Cyp. I liked that a lot except the fact that you have to pin Prop ED or EOD at least. Good results though.

    I've got some gear on the way, but I'm going to get a plan together before I start anything. My diet is good, plenty of rest, I shock my muscles at least once a week and I'm still not gaining ANY!! Time for a kicker!!
    I've done some research on Deca only cycles and it seems a lot of people like to add in a Test along with their Deca to keep some of the sides of Deca away -Deca D*ck, helping with your libido. Also said that Deca helps a lot with your joints, if you have problems. If I had to do a MASS cycle I would do Deca + Test E + Dbol Kickstart..Just me though.
  23. New Member
    sampson27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    47
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    34.43%

    Run some test with that, use the D-bol for the jump start for 3 weeks. run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca. Thats what has worked for me. than start your pct within two weeks depending on what test you are running
  24. New Member
    TaterNutz00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by sampson27 View Post
    Run some test with that, use the D-bol for the jump start for 3 weeks. run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca. Thats what has worked for me. than start your pct within two weeks depending on what test you are running
    Prop is by far my favorite.... I just don't like pinning every day. But if I stacked Prop with Dbols, I could get away with pinning EOD. Also, if side affects start to appear and Prop being a short ester, the sides can be taken care of rather quickly.

    What about DBol + EQ? That might be the way to go!!! =)
  25. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterNutz00 View Post
    Prop is by far my favorite.... I just don't like pinning every day. But if I stacked Prop with Dbols, I could get away with pinning EOD. Also, if side affects start to appear and Prop being a short ester, the sides can be taken care of rather quickly.

    What about DBol + EQ? That might be the way to go!!! =)
    I'm curious how long did you run the prop for? and when did yiu notice strength and gains....
    I wanna run a test prop and bold cycle when I save up...
    can't do it within Xmas holidays..
  26. New Member
    TaterNutz00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    I'm curious how long did you run the prop for? and when did yiu notice strength and gains....
    I wanna run a test prop and bold cycle when I save up...
    can't do it within Xmas holidays..
    I ran Prop for 8 wks and at wk 4 I added Cyp. Prop kicked in pretty fast. I noticed gains after about 1 1/2 - 2 wks. Your going to lose weight at first. no joke. But Prop had me cutting up and nice vascularity. Wherever you pin is going to get sore. My a$$ got sore so I switched to thigh. I love Prop but it gets exspensive because your going to use at least 3-4 ml/week. Another plus to Prop is the if you notice any sides you can stop the prop and it's out of your system relatively quick. I might try some test suspension some time. It's water based and is faster acting than Prop. But it's going to be an ED thing for sure.
    I want to get some mass QUICK so I'm going to go with DBols for a while then switch to a test and EQ. I'v heard good things about EQ. I don't want to mess with Deca cause I have heard bad things about sides with libido with that. I just wish I didn't have to wait THREE F'N WEEKS for delivery, you know what I mean. I WANT IT NOW!!!! lol I have no patience... =)

    Enough rambling on, sorry. Go with Prop, you'll like it, i swear!

    AND with Prop, you wo'nt need a 4 week PCT. Just a strong first 2-3 days then taper off for about another week.
  27. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterNutz00 View Post
    I ran Prop for 8 wks and at wk 4 I added Cyp. Prop kicked in pretty fast. I noticed gains after about 1 1/2 - 2 wks. Your going to lose weight at first. no joke. But Prop had me cutting up and nice vascularity. Wherever you pin is going to get sore. My a$$ got sore so I switched to thigh. I love Prop but it gets exspensive because your going to use at least 3-4 ml/week. Another plus to Prop is the if you notice any sides you can stop the prop and it's out of your system relatively quick. I might try some test suspension some time. It's water based and is faster acting than Prop. But it's going to be an ED thing for sure.
    I want to get some mass QUICK so I'm going to go with DBols for a while then switch to a test and EQ. I'v heard good things about EQ. I don't want to mess with Deca cause I have heard bad things about sides with libido with that. I just wish I didn't have to wait THREE F'N WEEKS for delivery, you know what I mean. I WANT IT NOW!!!! lol I have no patience... =)

    Enough rambling on, sorry. Go with Prop, you'll like it, i swear!

    AND with Prop, you wo'nt need a 4 week PCT. Just a strong first 2-3 days then taper off for about another week.
    yeh I ran a test cyp cycle not to long ago. took like 8 weeks to kick in got good gains. couldn't do the ass cheek, just delts, tri's and bi's did quads one time and nearly puked my guts out. to many veins.
    just can't imagine pinning everydamn day, but I guess that is quicker results. I love to do EQ as well cause I box and muay Thai great for increase blood cells....
    3weeks a long time to get ****. luckily I'm in Europe and can get my **** in one week.
  28. New Member
    TaterNutz00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    yeh I ran a test cyp cycle not to long ago. took like 8 weeks to kick in got good gains. couldn't do the ass cheek, just delts, tri's and bi's did quads one time and nearly puked my guts out. to many veins.
    just can't imagine pinning everydamn day, but I guess that is quicker results. I love to do EQ as well cause I box and muay Thai great for increase blood cells....
    3weeks a long time to get ****. luckily I'm in Europe and can get my **** in one week.
    What do you think about DBol and EQ? would it be pointless without test?

    And you can get good results with 1 or 2 cc's EOD with Prop. ESPECIALLY if you stacked with your "skittles" (DBol) =). You'd be knockin ppl's heads off bro.
  29. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterNutz00 View Post
    What do you think about DBol and EQ? would it be pointless without test?

    And you can get good results with 1 or 2 cc's EOD with Prop. ESPECIALLY if you stacked with your "skittles" (DBol) =). You'd be knockin ppl's heads off bro.
    I think with EQ you get a decrease in libido... test should always be a base.EQ going to make some nice quality muscles.!!!!!!hard like a tank
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in