Clen Conisdered Oral?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
General rule of thumb is to not stack 2 orals at once (liver, etc.)

Planning my next cut, and I was wondering if it would be OK to do take clen throughout while doing anavar (50mg x 6 weeks), tbol (50mg x 6 weeks) and winny (50mg x 6 weeks). Cycling my clen throughout that entire 18 week gig.

Test (18) and Tren (12) for oils...

So....

Green Light or Don't Be Stupid?

Trying to get chizzled out here!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i hope u r not using var, tbol, winny at the same time.

anwyays, no clen is non-methylated, ur ok to run it. just cycle 2 weeks on 2 off. also, add t3. the t3 will combat tren sides and also while using clen, ur thyroid production slows down.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test, tren, winstrol, and clen sounds like death on BP.

How much are you looking to cut and/or what BF percentage are looking to achieve?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
No, not running var, tbol and winny at the same time. 6 weeks each. 18 week run.

I will look into t3, I've never done it and I get mixed reviews from people who have.

About 212 right now, 15-18% bf
At the tail end of my bulk.

Would like to shred down to about 185, 8%.

So is it the winny and clen that you are saying is bad? Winny was going to be at the last 6 weeks, so I can cut the clen there if you are saying those 2 chems aren't good to stack.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
All will contribute to high blood pressure... but I'd be most concerned about the Tren/Clen combo

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
^^^
You're completely right. Thanks man.
I think I will run clen solo about 2 months to get warmed up on my cut, then I'll start my cycle. Or I will run clen along with my PCT.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Test, tren, winstrol, and clen sounds like death on BP.

How much are you looking to cut and/or what BF percentage are looking to achieve?
i used exactly this during the summer n my bp got to like 158/98 or somewhere really close around there.

dont think you'll need clen tho, i did like 10 weeks I think? but i cut out clen after like 1 cycle of it (2 weeks) and swapped in ECA well basically cuz i ran out but tren cuts you up and winnny = sweet!! i love that stuff, just hardens you up

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya I've ran tren and winny before, got really leaned out. Actually it showed best about 4 weeks after cycle.

I don't know, the thing is I have never done clen and some people swear by it so I thought I would give it a run. I think I am just going to do 8-12 weeks or so prior to starting my cycle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know, the thing is I have never done clen and some people swear by it so I thought I would give it a run. I think I am just going to do 8-12 weeks or so prior to starting my cycle.
I'd recommend running in the 2-week bursts or something similar to that and not 8-12 weeks straight (not sure if that's implied in your statement or not).

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend running in the 2-week bursts or something similar to that and not 8-12 weeks straight (not sure if that's implied in your statement or not).
I didn't mean straight.
I am going to cycle on/off properly (might do 7 days on off, not sure about 2 weeks on off). I'll just go by how I feel. Just saying I was going to do it for 8-12 weeks.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Started early, along with a little over 3ius of GH a day.

Clen sides are bugging me.
It's making things a little blurry and the headaches are annoying. It's not painful, just feels like someone is pressing on each side of my temple. I started at 30mcg too. Hope it doesnt get worse as I increase the dosage...

smith22

Awards
Started early, along with a little over 3ius of GH a day.

Clen sides are bugging me.
It's making things a little blurry and the headaches are annoying. It's not painful, just feels like someone is pressing on each side of my temple. I started at 30mcg too. Hope it doesnt get worse as I increase the dosage...
headaches from the clen could be two things u should try hawthorn berry for bp make the headaches disapear if that doesnt work dosing potasium with the clen should help

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
^^^

Thanks. I might order some if it gets worse because I don't do tylenol, etc.

Now I just need to figure out a way to stop my hands from being so clamy.
Starting to grind my teeth as well.

I'll deal with it.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
The potasium is helping.
Doing a banana in the morning and greek yogurt throughout the day.

The headache still hits once or twice a day.
Hits hard for about a minute or two.
Then dissipates....

Had a couple neck cramps so far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11