Finally getting down with the Beast - AnabolicMinds.com

Finally getting down with the Beast

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Finally getting down with the Beast

So I've had a bottle of beastdrol for a while and finally started using it. Along with the Beast I am running Test E. My cycle looks as follows.

Beastdrol
    Weeks 1-2 20mg/ed
    Weeks 3-4 30mg/ed

Test E
    Weeks 1-10 1,000MG

I was going to just run 750, but after this cycle I will be running Test P so I didn't want to have any extra Test E laying around. Said **** it and am pumping it all.

Now I have been on for about 1 1/2 weeks and have already noticed the Beast. I am super quick to anger, seems that when I think about flipping out on someone I'm already half way though actually doing it. I love the feeling it gives me in the gym, and after I'm done working out I barely even feel like I've lifted. The one thing I do hate is I feel pretty lethargic, which I've read is pretty common. I'm just going to push through it and keep going though.

I have not been able to lift in over 7 months because of breaking my hand/thumb and some exercises are still pretty difficult because of that. I just started a 5x5 workout and have never done it before. Yesterday was the first time doing barbell military presses and I was putting up 185 5x5. I thought for me personally that was pretty damn good considering I weigh about 185 and I haven't lifted in so damn long. Can't wait for this Test to kick in so I can go through the ****ing roof!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

my honest advice, since u have not lifted for 7 months, give yourself a couple more months to get back on track. as for your test dose... 1g a week? just from what some people i know who have ran 1g a week, there is alot of fatigue and a very very short fuse with that amount of test.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I had better gains on 500-750mg a week than 1g, more test doesn't necessarily mean more gains.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

My sweetest cycle was 100 test suspension/100 tren-a every day. I've done 1g before and it made me feel tired and there was some bloat. But good luck. Let us know how it goes..
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i personally enjoyed 1gram of test a week and responded very well, yes there was bloat, and i blast and cruise so test isnt somethig new to my body either.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I was going to wait for a while, but I also tore my mcl, and I'm just plain sick and tired of waiting. I figured with this cycle I can get to about strength wise where I was before I blew my hand up, then I would be happy as far as that is concerned.

Yes 1g of Test is kind of a lot, but I'm not expecting a significant difference in growth or strength from 750 to 1g. I just didn't want the extra **** laying around forever, so I might as well get something from it.

Anger, yes I have a short fuse to begin with, so I know this is going to be a problem; it's already become apparent and the Test has not even kicked in yet. I may be keeping my ass inside a lot to keep from going to jail while on this cycle.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

do not run 1g of test.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

nice bro..

im running 16 weeks of test and kicked it off with beast. in the 7th week and up 18lbs.

you'll love beastdrol,
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    do not run 1g of test.
    I know several people personally who have run 1g of test for long periods of time. If needed I will cut it down some, but I might as well use it if I can.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    nice bro..

im running 16 weeks of test and kicked it off with beast. in the 7th week and up 18lbs.

you'll love beastdrol,
    Hell yea I'm starting week 3 tomorrow and already up 10lbs. Waiting for the test to actually kick in!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    I know several people personally who have run 1g of test for long periods of time. If needed I will cut it down some, but I might as well use it if I can.

when pros are "off" they are crusing on at least 1 gram of test. but they also have all the ancilaries on the planet at their disposal, its just how far you want to take it will determine the amount u use and if you come "off"
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

yea I think I will be fine with this cycle, it's not my first so I'm aware of possible side effects.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT for Beast/epi
    By Maelstrom53 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 08:58 AM
  2. Wow for the Beast!
    By Maderan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 11:44 PM
  3. I need to be a beast!!
    By sooner999 in forum Anabolics