Finally getting down with the Beast

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I've had a bottle of beastdrol for a while and finally started using it. Along with the Beast I am running Test E. My cycle looks as follows.

Beastdrol
Weeks 1-2 20mg/ed
Weeks 3-4 30mg/ed

Test E
Weeks 1-10 1,000MG

I was going to just run 750, but after this cycle I will be running Test P so I didn't want to have any extra Test E laying around. Said **** it and am pumping it all.

Now I have been on for about 1 1/2 weeks and have already noticed the Beast. I am super quick to anger, seems that when I think about flipping out on someone I'm already half way though actually doing it. I love the feeling it gives me in the gym, and after I'm done working out I barely even feel like I've lifted. The one thing I do hate is I feel pretty lethargic, which I've read is pretty common. I'm just going to push through it and keep going though.

I have not been able to lift in over 7 months because of breaking my hand/thumb and some exercises are still pretty difficult because of that. I just started a 5x5 workout and have never done it before. Yesterday was the first time doing barbell military presses and I was putting up 185 5x5. I thought for me personally that was pretty damn good considering I weigh about 185 and I haven't lifted in so damn long. Can't wait for this Test to kick in so I can go through the ****ing roof!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
my honest advice, since u have not lifted for 7 months, give yourself a couple more months to get back on track. as for your test dose... 1g a week? just from what some people i know who have ran 1g a week, there is alot of fatigue and a very very short fuse with that amount of test.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I had better gains on 500-750mg a week than 1g, more test doesn't necessarily mean more gains.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
My sweetest cycle was 100 test suspension/100 tren-a every day. I've done 1g before and it made me feel tired and there was some bloat. But good luck. Let us know how it goes..

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i personally enjoyed 1gram of test a week and responded very well, yes there was bloat, and i blast and cruise so test isnt somethig new to my body either.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I was going to wait for a while, but I also tore my mcl, and I'm just plain sick and tired of waiting. I figured with this cycle I can get to about strength wise where I was before I blew my hand up, then I would be happy as far as that is concerned.

Yes 1g of Test is kind of a lot, but I'm not expecting a significant difference in growth or strength from 750 to 1g. I just didn't want the extra **** laying around forever, so I might as well get something from it.

Anger, yes I have a short fuse to begin with, so I know this is going to be a problem; it's already become apparent and the Test has not even kicked in yet. I may be keeping my ass inside a lot to keep from going to jail while on this cycle.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice bro..

im running 16 weeks of test and kicked it off with beast. in the 7th week and up 18lbs. :D

you'll love beastdrol,

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
do not run 1g of test.
I know several people personally who have run 1g of test for long periods of time. If needed I will cut it down some, but I might as well use it if I can.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
nice bro..

im running 16 weeks of test and kicked it off with beast. in the 7th week and up 18lbs. :D

you'll love beastdrol,
Hell yea I'm starting week 3 tomorrow and already up 10lbs. Waiting for the test to actually kick in!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
I know several people personally who have run 1g of test for long periods of time. If needed I will cut it down some, but I might as well use it if I can.

when pros are "off" they are crusing on at least 1 gram of test. but they also have all the ancilaries on the planet at their disposal, its just how far you want to take it will determine the amount u use and if you come "off"

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea I think I will be fine with this cycle, it's not my first so I'm aware of possible side effects.