TEST E or TEST C??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok so Im preparing my first test run starting jan 1st...Ive done several HDROL and SD cycles and am ready for the next level...

I found a source that seems legit after much research but now I am trying to decide which to get...I know both are soo similar and most of you will say it makes no difference but one of them has to bit different in some way or at least better in some form or fashion...also was planning on 12 wks at 500 mgs...should i experience any rage from 500 or should i go a little lower for my first run?? I DEFINITELY want to avoid any temper or emotional sides if at all possible..

thanks for ALL replies :)

P.S what do you all think of me kickstarting with SD or is that pushing it?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
kick start with anything u want.

Get whichever test is cheaper for you to aquire. Technically speaking you get more actual testosterone with test e than test c because of difference in molecular weight, not anything that would make a difference tho.

You will not get roid rage that is a myth, u will be more assertive and have a slightly shorter temper, but if u cant control that then u probably shouldnt be playing with any drug nevermind steroids. The only steroid i have ever noticed a real difference in aggression was tren, however this was also when i discovered it ****ed with my sleep so either could have been the reason why it got me easily upset.

The emotional sides will come with PCT (more accuraretly high doseages of clomid). write out ur cycle to get more accurate responses.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Ok so Im preparing my first test run starting jan 1st...Ive done several HDROL and SD cycles and am ready for the next level...

I found a source that seems legit after much research but now I am trying to decide which to get...I know both are soo similar and most of you will say it makes no difference but one of them has to bit different in some way or at least better in some form or fashion...also was planning on 12 wks at 500 mgs...should i experience any rage from 500 or should i go a little lower for my first run?? I DEFINITELY want to avoid any temper or emotional sides if at all possible..

thanks for ALL replies :)

P.S what do you all think of me kickstarting with SD or is that pushing it?
oh god not you again. forget steroids man. you been asking the same questions for months. nobody here should help you anymore. go to the other .com and get all the advice you want from all the teenagers over there.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
oh god not you again. forget steroids man. you been asking the same questions for months. nobody here should help you anymore. go to the other .com and get all the advice you want from all the teenagers over there.
thx for your comments, without members like you, this forum would not be complete.

Wolfe........just get the Test-E man more bang for the buck and the only difference is the length of the ester

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx for your comments, without members like you, this forum would not be complete.

Wolfe........just get the Test-E man more bang for the buck and the only difference is the length of the ester
This.

And seeing as how Test-E starts as a semi-oil, it seems the pins go smoother than C.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Listen brother...Forgive me for DOING my research and not wanting to jump into anything uneduacated like alot of kids do that i read about on here...Everyone always preaches Research.. And I am not an ignorant teenager..I am a responsible adult..I have gotten tons of help from a lot informative ppl on here and I am very grateful..So thanks to those who have answered with helpful advice...Also thanks to AM I have had several successful cycles...Again Bulldog you know nothing about me

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Test e.. great first cycle. u can kick with whatever u want: SD, Dbol, Tbol, var, possibilities are almost endless.

theforesaken1

Awards
kick start with anything u want.

Get whichever test is cheaper for you to aquire. Technically speaking you get more actual testosterone with test e than test c because of difference in molecular weight, not anything that would make a difference tho.

You will not get roid rage that is a myth, u will be more assertive and have a slightly shorter temper, but if u cant control that then u probably shouldnt be playing with any drug nevermind steroids. The only steroid i have ever noticed a real difference in aggression was tren, however this was also when i discovered it ****ed with my sleep so either could have been the reason why it got me easily upset.

The emotional sides will come with PCT (more accuraretly high doseages of clomid). write out ur cycle to get more accurate responses.

I agree that "roid rage" is basically a myth, for most its a placebo, "I'm juicin' no one should f*ck with me" type mentality. But studies have shown that men with low natural testosterone have shorter tempers / worse moods(irritability) then people with normal levels of T. We all know steroids lessen/shut down natural T production, so that's where i believe "roid rage" comes from. I'm sure i can find the study if you're interested.

As for kickstarter, i think that all depends on what kind of results your are aiming for.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone...I have 2 bottles of beastdrol so i can kick start with that no problem..I was only asking cause with it being my first cycle I wasn't sure if you all would reccomened kickstarting or just running the test solo???

theforesaken1

Awards
The test alone will make you gain a great deal, because it's your first cycle. Test E/C just takes a few weeks to take effect. As long as you have a solid post cycle and extra tamoxifen in case of gyno symptoms (since you don't know how prone you are), you can kickstart with whatever you choose, in your case Superdrol.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
The test alone will make you gain a great deal, because it's your first cycle. Test E/C just takes a few weeks to take effect. As long as you have a solid post cycle and extra tamoxifen in case of gyno symptoms (since you don't know how prone you are), you can kickstart with whatever you choose, in your case Superdrol.
Thanks...i can't wait...Should i do the 500 mgs like I was planning?? Or since it's my first run should I dose lower??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
And AM can you please get This "Situation" character off this site?? My God!

theforesaken1

Awards
Thanks...i can't wait...Should i do the 500 mgs like I was planning?? Or since it's my first run should I dose lower??
You can do this two different ways:
1. Start off lower, and if you don't like how its working, up the dose.
2. Start off at 500mg/week, and if side effects are too problematic then lower your dosing.

I'd probably go with option #2 personally. Some people are more cautious, however, so it's your decision. If you wanna go with option #1, try to measure out 300-400mg/week (the best you can at least). I wouldn't go with anything lower then 300mg/week. Everyone is different though, so androgen receptors may be more sensitive in your case. Dose however you feel is right.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Listen brother...Forgive me for DOING my research and not wanting to jump into anything uneduacated like alot of kids do that i read about on here...Everyone always preaches Research.. And I am not an ignorant teenager..I am a responsible adult..I have gotten tons of help from a lot informative ppl on here and I am very grateful..So thanks to those who have answered with helpful advice...Also thanks to AM I have had several successful cycles...Again Bulldog you know nothing about me
no i dont know you but know people just like you. all these people here backing you up like im giving you a hard time. if you recall i helped you out a couple weeks ago with back and forth pms but they dont know that. so all they have to do is look at this post and post #9 to see you are a complete wind bag. here you state that
"thanks to am i have had several successful cycles"
in post #9 you state in reference to beast "i was only asking cause with it being my first cycle"

you cant even keep your story straight in 4 lines. shame on them for not reading and realizing who or what they are dealing with. id guess you are far from an adult
"

theforesaken1

Awards
no i dont know you but know people just like you. all these people here backing you up like im giving you a hard time. if you recall i helped you out a couple weeks ago with back and forth pms but they dont know that. so all they have to do is look at this post and post #9 to see you are a complete wind bag. here you state that
"thanks to am i have had several successful cycles"
in post #9 you state in reference to beast "i was only asking cause with it being my first cycle"

you cant even keep your story straight in 4 lines. shame on them for not reading and realizing who or what they are dealing with. id guess you are far from an adult
"
I'm not trying to pick sides, it's not my business but i took his post "being my first cycle" as meaning "first injection/testosterone cycle". Poor choice of words i suppose. If there's a question that i have the knowledge to answer, I'm going to help, doesn't matter who they are. So in reference to "shame on them for not reading and realizing who or what they are dealing with", yes i noticed that, but regardless I'm going to try to help, that's what this forum/section is for i believe. Again, to make it clear..I'M NOT BACKING EITHER OF YOU UP.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to pick sides, it's not my business but i took his post "being my first cycle" as meaning "first injection/testosterone cycle". Poor choice of words i suppose. If there's a question that i have the knowledge to answer, I'm going to help, doesn't matter who they are. So in reference to "shame on them for not reading and realizing who or what they are dealing with", yes i noticed that, but regardless I'm going to try to help, that's what this forum/section is for i believe. Again, to make it clear..I'M NOT BACKING EITHER OF YOU UP.
i understand but this guy has posted the same stuff over and over just in different context. i spen a whole night helping him out thru pms and had him all set up. the very next day he posted pretty much the same thing just asking the ? differently. i think he just posts for the hell of it and isnt going to cycle just wasting everyones time

theforesaken1

Awards
i understand but this guy has posted the same stuff over and over just in different context. i spen a whole night helping him out thru pms and had him all set up. the very next day he posted pretty much the same thing just asking the ? differently. i think he just posts for the hell of it and isnt going to cycle just wasting everyones time
I haven't noticed that, but then again I come and go when it comes to bodybuilding forums. If I notice what you're saying, ill be sure to save my time. I think i answered all his questions he had in this thread, so my work here is done.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Wow Bulldog you must have me COMPLETELY confused with someone else! Either that or you are just a liar because i just went back to my PM's and you and I have never exchanged pm's...haha wow dude and you tell me to get my story straight??? As for running previous cycles I said this was my first test cycle and that i have ran orals...You my friend need to quite b*tching and calling me names like "wind bag" LOL...You are an idiot plain an simple and my friend I do not want your help....But again thank you to those who are using this site for what it is meant for and answering my questions...
I just finished a SD cycle that Unreal helped me tremendously with and i am finishing up my Pct then gonna take some time off. You can respond if you want Bulldog but I am not gonna engage in an online verbal battle..It is foolish and I don't have the time

Cycle to begin Jan 1st!!! :)

theforesaken1

Awards
Wow Bulldog you must have me COMPLETELY confused with someone else! Either that or you are just a liar because i just went back to my PM's and you and I have never exchanged pm's...haha wow dude and you tell me to get my story straight??? As for running previous cycles I said this was my first test cycle and that i have ran orals...You my friend need to quite b*tching and calling me names like "wind bag" LOL...You are an idiot plain an simple and my friend I do not want your help....But again thank you to those who are using this site for what it is meant for and answering my questions...
I just finished a SD cycle that Unreal helped me tremendously with and i am finishing up my Pct then gonna take some time off. You can respond if you want Bulldog but I am not gonna engage in an online verbal battle..It is foolish and I don't have the time

Cycle to begin Jan 1st!!! :)
What PCT are you currently on? I really hope it's not solely OTC products! What are you planning on using as pct for this test cycle? And try to give it 3-4 months time off after your LAST day of your current PCT. It seems like you have that right considering you say your starting Jan 1st, but i also dont know when your last day of post cycle is. Also, what are you deciding to run the test at? 500mg/week?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
What PCT are you currently on? I really hope it's not solely OTC products! What are you planning on using as pct for this test cycle? And try to give it 3-4 months time off after your LAST day of your current PCT. It seems like you have that right considering you say your starting Jan 1st, but i also dont know when your last day of post cycle is. Also, what are you deciding to run the test at? 500mg/week?
My Pct is Clomid plus the TRS stack from PP..I am starting week 3 of PCT now... I figured jan 1st would be plenty of time according to ppl I have talked to but i can kick it back a few more weeks if thats best...I was planning on 500mg a week but considering it will be my first cycle i was open to you alls suggestions...

My pct for my test cycle is Clomid plus nolva which i already have...i am also gonna aquire some adex to dose .5mg EOD thru out cycle

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Yes that is my post...but you said you & I were conversing thru PM which was false...And the reason i posted this current thread we're in is because i somehow deleted ALL my old threads and didnt have this to refer back to..But even on that other thread you were even combative with ppl...You need to relax bro..I am getting all my questions answered b$ i start anything..I'm very inquisitive

theforesaken1

Awards
I'd do 1ml (250mg test) 2x/week. Either Monday/thursday or monday/friday. That will keep blood levels more stable and not come to a peak and crash. Adex .25mg daily might be better then .5 EOD but i don't think it will make too much of a difference to even notice anything. Your choice basically, whatever is easier for you.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 1ml (250mg test) 2x/week. Either Monday/thursday or monday/friday. That will keep blood levels more stable and not come to a peak and crash. Adex .25mg daily might be better then .5 EOD but i don't think it will make too much of a difference to even notice anything. Your choice basically, whatever is easier for you.
Thank you...How would I dose a 1 mg pill at .25mg? Unless i cut the pill in four ways right? i was gonna order 23 ga needles 1 1/4 inch is that a good choice?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thank you...How would I dose a 1 mg pill at .25mg? Unless i cut the pill in four ways right? i was gonna order 23 ga needles 1 1/4 inch is that a good choice?
needle size is fine bro. remember dont draw and pin with the same needle. swap them out. just dose the adex at .5mg eod, itll be easier just to cut them in half and ull be fine that way.

theforesaken1

Awards
needle size is fine bro. remember dont draw and pin with the same needle. swap them out. just dose the adex at .5mg eod, itll be easier just to cut them in half and ull be fine that way.
Yeah order one extra pin that you will use to draw every shot. That needle can get as dull as it wants, but you want a fresh, sharp clean pin every time you inject. The length of the needle really depends on where your going to inject, but even with a longer pin (like 1.5") you just cant push it all the way down if your injecting in your deltoids, for example. That's basically common sense, but if you go down too far you can catch a nerve, that that HURTS! 21g-23g is fine for most (if not all) oil based hormones. EOD adex at .5 should do just fine.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill reiterate from our earlier correspondence. DONT start the ai when you start the cycle as you would more than likely just crash your e2 at that dose. id also when the time comes start your adex at .25eod and adjust from there. i prefer aromasin myself

theforesaken1

Awards
ill reiterate from our earlier correspondence. DONT start the ai when you start the cycle as you would more than likely just crash your e2 at that dose. id also when the time comes start your adex at .25eod and adjust from there. i prefer aromasin myself
I would say...week 4? I think thats when Test E/C starts showing its effects, which means its building up in your system. That's when aromatization will start occuring. Just so you know Wolfe, most people don't run AIs throughout a test cycle, unless the dosing is high (750mg+/week). Estrogen has its own anabolic properties, so wrecking your E levels can hinder gains. Thats why they always have tamox on hand, so if estrogen related symptoms show up (generally gyno) the user will start tamox at 60mg and lower until symptoms are gone. It's said that 500mg/week usually doesnt affect E levels so drastically that it creates problems, but everyone has their personal sensitivity to estrogen. i personally would run ADEX because im sensitive to estro, not to mention i dont like the bulk bloated gains that aromatizable steroids give. I rather keep off the water retention and keep HPTA shutdown to a minimum. It makes PCT much quicker and easier w/ the less suppression you have.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thing about using adex with this is if u see signs of bloating. if u dont see that much, i wouldn't even bother. if u do and look like a stay puff marshmallow then i would

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone...I feel more confident now that I've gotten my questions answered...And thanks to you also Bulldog..Much appreciated

theforesaken1

Awards
Thanks everyone...I feel more confident now that I've gotten my questions answered...And thanks to you also Bulldog..Much appreciated
It's what we're here for man, also remember to start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you seem stuck on adex. do some research on aromasin. i think you'll like what you find. imo its the best ai out there for a couple of reasons. i use it all the time as im on trt and will tell you it hasnt messed with my lipids and you cant say the same for adex

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
you seem stuck on adex. do some research on aromasin. i think you'll like what you find. imo its the best ai out there for a couple of reasons. i use it all the time as im on trt and will tell you it hasnt messed with my lipids and you cant say the same for adex
Ok...Will do, thanks

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ether/or same ****. get whats cheaper or easer
they are no where near the same. the only thing they have in common is that they are aromatase inhibitors. im not saying adex is bad im just saying i prefer aromasin for a couple reasons which are valid

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ether/or same ****. get whats cheaper or easer
are you talking about the test or ai? if you're talking about the ai your wrong. going with the cheaper option is not always the best e.g. human grade or UG test? which would you like to have?