test p 120mg MWF 1-10
tren p 80mg MWF 1-10
anavar 75mg/ED 1-8
t3 1-10 ramp up and down

test e 8-14 500mg
hcg 3-14 250mcg 2x week
arimidex as needed

maybe clen*

im gonna take cycle support by AI 4caps/day.

pct: Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

starting weight will be ~220 at 5-10 at ~17%. goal: 195ish with ~6%

dose everything look good?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
use clomid if using tren. nolva can antagonize progestin gyno. drop the test e, no need for it and to run it for 6 weeks considering u dont feel anything till week 3. and it is too much time between finishing tren and pct. hcg looks fine but since u should cut this down to 10 week cut, run it 3-10. i would also consider pinning eod instead of MWF, ur dealing with short esters.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
use clomid if using tren. nolva can antagonize progestin gyno. drop the test e, no need for it and to run it for 6 weeks considering u dont feel anything till week 3. and it is too much time between finishing tren and pct. hcg looks fine but since u should cut this down to 10 week cut, run it 3-10. i would also consider pinning eod instead of MWF, ur dealing with short esters.
i wana bridge out of the cycle into a lean bulk cycle for a few weeks. mayb just take winstrol with like 300mg test p/week for a couple week after?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i wana bridge out of the cycle into a lean bulk cycle for a few weeks. mayb just take winstrol with like 300mg test p/week for a couple week after?
ur not gonna need it, trust me. tren if going to cut ur bf% and make u grow..its great stuff. and not the best idea to cut and then bulk a bit. pick one.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ur not gonna need it, trust me. tren if going to cut ur bf% and make u grow..its great stuff. and not the best idea to cut and then bulk a bit. pick one.
i keep hearing tren is wonderful stuff.
im really not looking into "bulk" after tren, just some time where i eat ~300cal over maintanence. i dont wanna just stop after the tren/var because i will lose a lot of gains. my goal is to just very clean bulk for ~4weeks after tren. how do you think i should go about?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i keep hearing tren is wonderful stuff.
im really not looking into "bulk" after tren, just some time where i eat ~300cal over maintanence. i dont wanna just stop after the tren/var because i will lose a lot of gains. my goal is to just very clean bulk for ~4weeks after tren. how do you think i should go about?
how i think u should go about is not trying to do a little bulk after the cycle lol
if u have a great pct, support supps and train the same way u did on cycle u will keep alot fo ur gains.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
how i think u should go about is not trying to do a little bulk after the cycle lol
if u have a great pct, support supps and train the same way u did on cycle u will keep alot fo ur gains.
1-14 cycle support 4pills/day
1-10 cycle
3-12 hcg 250 2x/week
10-14 nolva 40/40/20/20

dawgdude

Awards
I'd run the test prop @ your dose weeks 1-5 and then again 13-17 and run the var weeks 10-17 ... so as to not crash waiting for the test enen to clear your system( approx 3 weeks ) then start your pct week 17 ...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the test prop @ your dose weeks 1-5 and then again 13-17 and run the var weeks 10-17 ... so as to not crash waiting for the test enen to clear your system( approx 3 weeks ) then start your pct week 17 ...
if he uses prop at the end, then he'll have no problem with crash. var, IMO is best run at the front of a cycle, that is when u will see the most impact on fat loss.