test/tren/var/t3 questions

  1. test/tren/var/t3 questions


    im gonna run this to cut:

    test p 120mg MWF 1-10
    tren p 80mg MWF 1-10
    anavar 75mg/ED 1-8
    t3 1-10 ramp up and down

    test e 8-14 500mg
    hcg 3-14 250mcg 2x week
    arimidex as needed

    maybe clen*

    im gonna take cycle support by AI 4caps/day.

    pct: Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

    starting weight will be ~220 at 5-10 at ~17%. goal: 195ish with ~6%

    dose everything look good?


  2. use clomid if using tren. nolva can antagonize progestin gyno. drop the test e, no need for it and to run it for 6 weeks considering u dont feel anything till week 3. and it is too much time between finishing tren and pct. hcg looks fine but since u should cut this down to 10 week cut, run it 3-10. i would also consider pinning eod instead of MWF, ur dealing with short esters.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    use clomid if using tren. nolva can antagonize progestin gyno. drop the test e, no need for it and to run it for 6 weeks considering u dont feel anything till week 3. and it is too much time between finishing tren and pct. hcg looks fine but since u should cut this down to 10 week cut, run it 3-10. i would also consider pinning eod instead of MWF, ur dealing with short esters.
    i wana bridge out of the cycle into a lean bulk cycle for a few weeks. mayb just take winstrol with like 300mg test p/week for a couple week after?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    i wana bridge out of the cycle into a lean bulk cycle for a few weeks. mayb just take winstrol with like 300mg test p/week for a couple week after?
    ur not gonna need it, trust me. tren if going to cut ur bf% and make u grow..its great stuff. and not the best idea to cut and then bulk a bit. pick one.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    ur not gonna need it, trust me. tren if going to cut ur bf% and make u grow..its great stuff. and not the best idea to cut and then bulk a bit. pick one.
    i keep hearing tren is wonderful stuff.
    im really not looking into "bulk" after tren, just some time where i eat ~300cal over maintanence. i dont wanna just stop after the tren/var because i will lose a lot of gains. my goal is to just very clean bulk for ~4weeks after tren. how do you think i should go about?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    i keep hearing tren is wonderful stuff.
    im really not looking into "bulk" after tren, just some time where i eat ~300cal over maintanence. i dont wanna just stop after the tren/var because i will lose a lot of gains. my goal is to just very clean bulk for ~4weeks after tren. how do you think i should go about?
    how i think u should go about is not trying to do a little bulk after the cycle lol
    if u have a great pct, support supps and train the same way u did on cycle u will keep alot fo ur gains.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    how i think u should go about is not trying to do a little bulk after the cycle lol
    if u have a great pct, support supps and train the same way u did on cycle u will keep alot fo ur gains.
    1-14 cycle support 4pills/day
    1-10 cycle
    3-12 hcg 250 2x/week
    10-14 nolva 40/40/20/20

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    1-14 cycle support 4pills/day
    1-10 cycle
    3-12 hcg 250 2x/week
    10-14 nolva 40/40/20/20
    i'd use clomid instead of nolva

  9. I'd run the test prop @ your dose weeks 1-5 and then again 13-17 and run the var weeks 10-17 ... so as to not crash waiting for the test enen to clear your system( approx 3 weeks ) then start your pct week 17 ...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dawgdude View Post
    I'd run the test prop @ your dose weeks 1-5 and then again 13-17 and run the var weeks 10-17 ... so as to not crash waiting for the test enen to clear your system( approx 3 weeks ) then start your pct week 17 ...
    if he uses prop at the end, then he'll have no problem with crash. var, IMO is best run at the front of a cycle, that is when u will see the most impact on fat loss.
    •   
       

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test prop tren a cycle. Some questions.
    By Miami335i in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:33 PM
  2. Tren/test E cycle diet questions?
    By slandow in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 03:07 AM
  3. Test Prop/Tren Ace Questions
    By icon0561 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:02 AM
  4. Cycle questions on tren/epistane and test.
    By jasperjenkins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:56 PM
  5. 1st timer test E/tren questions
    By Ianhockey91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Log in
Log in