First Test C Cycle

XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
Got 10 weeks of Test C!!! Have a questions though once I open the 10mL vial do I need to prep all my syringes? Will the test C go bad if I keep it in the vial and use it twice a week till gone? Also wondering where is the best place to stick. I did my thigh and it was not too bad got a little soreness, nothing major.

5'7
185lbs
BENCH: 315
SQUAT: 325
DEAD: 405

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Got 10 weeks of Test C!!! Have a questions though once I open the 10mL vial do I need to prep all my syringes? Will the test C go bad if I keep it in the vial and use it twice a week till gone? Also wondering where is the best place to stick. I did my thigh and it was not too bad got a little soreness, nothing major.

5'7
185lbs
no need to fill all ur needles bro. keep it in the vial. i usually just prepare it the night before because i pin first thing in the morning. best place to stick if ur only doin it twice a week is the glutes.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, if you have to ask these very basic questions, then you're not ready to pin.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I don't pull until I hit.
Occasionally I will prep the night before if I'm bored or anxious, but don't preload everything.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established

5'7
185lbs
Did you do any research before planning this?:twak:

XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
Did you do any research before planning this?:twak:
I have, but never found a real answer for preparing all the pins or just leaving the test in the vial and take what you need when you need it out of the vial. Thanks thou

XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
no need to fill all ur needles bro. keep it in the vial. i usually just prepare it the night before because i pin first thing in the morning. best place to stick if ur only doin it twice a week is the glutes.
Thanks for the info. Good luck to u.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i like spot injections, so mainly biceps triceps shoulders chest and calfs. be careful with calfs tho they burn pretty bad.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
I find that spot injections help grow whichever muscles they get injected into the best. And i dont see why test c would be exempt from this.

Why would test c not work for this Gator?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I find that spot injections help grow whichever muscles they get injected into the best. And i dont see why test c would be exempt from this.

Why would test c not work for this Gator?
First off, localized growth is a myth that has been largely dispelled.

And by the time an esterfied hormone has been cleaved from its ester, it is most likely circulating and no longer where you injected it.
Oh, and site injections involve pinning small muscles on the extremities of your body. This makes it far more painful and dramatically increases the likelihood of infection (due to poor bloodflow and a lack of white blood cells). A severely abscessed limb will sometimes need to be amputated, whereas a glute or quad shot could be treated much more easily.

I've done site injects with test suspension and believe that the added "gains" are only the result of inflammation, not muscle growth.

Search around the net and you'll find that you're basically alone on site injecting esterfied hormones (though there are still a handful of old-school guys who swear by suspension site injections).

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
also a good reason for using mutliple sites is to rotate the sites to avoid/postpone scar tissue.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
also a good reason for using mutliple sites is to rotate the sites to avoid/postpone scar tissue.
True, if you're pinning frequently and/or using large needles.

But most should be just fine using quads, glutes, and delts.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
True, if you're pinning frequently and/or using large needles.

But most should be just fine using quads, glutes, and delts.
i have been blasting and cruising for about a year with no intentions of stopping soon. i can garunttee anyone who is going to pin frequently should get accustomed to multiple site rotations scar tissue will happen and even if that isnt the worry, i garunttee at somepoint u will fall on ur ass or get a football thrown at ur leg and u do not want to pin into an area that is already bleeding (internally aka bruises) or a tender area. Learn ur sites well because u will need them eventually especially if u plan on competeing seriously.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been blasting and cruising for about a year with no intentions of stopping soon. i can garunttee anyone who is going to pin frequently should get accustomed to multiple site rotations scar tissue will happen and even if that isnt the worry, i garunttee at somepoint u will fall on ur ass or get a football thrown at ur leg and u do not want to pin into an area that is already bleeding (internally aka bruises) or a tender area. Learn ur sites well because u will need them eventually especially if u plan on competeing seriously.
That is why MFR is so important.

whale

Awards
Ok so you have had some good advice here and some other as well. Gator is right; there is no use in spot injecting as for efficacy. For scare tissue maybe a decent idea, but small muscles I would stay away from them. One thing I can say is no matter what do not preload your syringes at all fill when shooting. This is pretty much common sense so maybe you did not mean that, but wanted to make sure.

TaterNutz00

Awards
I have heard localized gains in the pin spot when using test suspension.... So, fromwhat I've read on this discussion, this is not true? Just curious, cause if it is true, I might be gettin sum test suspension and pinnin my "lil' buddy" :bad:

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
your little buddy is an organ not a muscle. Everyone has a different take on localized injections.