First Test C Cycle

  1. Registered User
    XJUSTICEX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    First Test C Cycle


    Got 10 weeks of Test C!!! Have a questions though once I open the 10mL vial do I need to prep all my syringes? Will the test C go bad if I keep it in the vial and use it twice a week till gone? Also wondering where is the best place to stick. I did my thigh and it was not too bad got a little soreness, nothing major.

    5'7
    185lbs
    BENCH: 315
    SQUAT: 325
    DEAD: 405

  2. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by XJUSTICEX View Post
    Got 10 weeks of Test C!!! Have a questions though once I open the 10mL vial do I need to prep all my syringes? Will the test C go bad if I keep it in the vial and use it twice a week till gone? Also wondering where is the best place to stick. I did my thigh and it was not too bad got a little soreness, nothing major.

    5'7
    185lbs
    BENCH: 315
    SQUAT: 325
    DEAD: 405
    no need to fill all ur needles bro. keep it in the vial. i usually just prepare it the night before because i pin first thing in the morning. best place to stick if ur only doin it twice a week is the glutes.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,134
    Answers
    0


    Honestly, if you have to ask these very basic questions, then you're not ready to pin.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0


    I don't pull until I hit.
    Occasionally I will prep the night before if I'm bored or anxious, but don't preload everything.
  5. KBD
    KBD is online now
    Registered User
    KBD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by XJUSTICEX View Post
    Got 10 weeks of Test C!!! Have a questions though once I open the 10mL vial do I need to prep all my syringes? Will the test C go bad if I keep it in the vial and use it twice a week till gone? Also wondering where is the best place to stick. I did my thigh and it was not too bad got a little soreness, nothing major.

    5'7
    185lbs
    BENCH: 315
    SQUAT: 325
    DEAD: 405
    Did you do any research before planning this?
  6. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by XJUSTICEX View Post
    Got 10 weeks of Test C!!! Have a questions though once I open the 10mL vial do I need to prep all my syringes?
    You have ONE 10mL vial? What's the mg/mL?
  7. Registered User
    XJUSTICEX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    You have ONE 10mL vial? What's the mg/mL?
    I have 4 10ml vials 250mg/ml
  8. Registered User
    XJUSTICEX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    Did you do any research before planning this?
    I have, but never found a real answer for preparing all the pins or just leaving the test in the vial and take what you need when you need it out of the vial. Thanks thou
  9. Registered User
    XJUSTICEX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Thanks man that what I wanted to hear!
  10. Registered User
    XJUSTICEX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    no need to fill all ur needles bro. keep it in the vial. i usually just prepare it the night before because i pin first thing in the morning. best place to stick if ur only doin it twice a week is the glutes.
    Thanks for the info. Good luck to u.
  11. Registered User
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0


    i like spot injections, so mainly biceps triceps shoulders chest and calfs. be careful with calfs tho they burn pretty bad.
  12. Registered User
    Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    i like spot injections, so mainly biceps triceps shoulders chest and calfs. be careful with calfs tho they burn pretty bad.

    Why would you do spot injections? Especially with cyp...
  13. Registered User
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0


    I find that spot injections help grow whichever muscles they get injected into the best. And i dont see why test c would be exempt from this.

    Why would test c not work for this Gator?
  14. Registered User
    Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    I find that spot injections help grow whichever muscles they get injected into the best. And i dont see why test c would be exempt from this.

    Why would test c not work for this Gator?
    First off, localized growth is a myth that has been largely dispelled.

    And by the time an esterfied hormone has been cleaved from its ester, it is most likely circulating and no longer where you injected it.
    Oh, and site injections involve pinning small muscles on the extremities of your body. This makes it far more painful and dramatically increases the likelihood of infection (due to poor bloodflow and a lack of white blood cells). A severely abscessed limb will sometimes need to be amputated, whereas a glute or quad shot could be treated much more easily.

    I've done site injects with test suspension and believe that the added "gains" are only the result of inflammation, not muscle growth.

    Search around the net and you'll find that you're basically alone on site injecting esterfied hormones (though there are still a handful of old-school guys who swear by suspension site injections).
  15. Registered User
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0


    gfadadada
    Last edited by slacker86; 10-31-2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: there is no reason to be explaining this
  16. Registered User
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0


    also a good reason for using mutliple sites is to rotate the sites to avoid/postpone scar tissue.
  17. Registered User
    Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    also a good reason for using mutliple sites is to rotate the sites to avoid/postpone scar tissue.
    True, if you're pinning frequently and/or using large needles.

    But most should be just fine using quads, glutes, and delts.
  18. Registered User
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    True, if you're pinning frequently and/or using large needles.

    But most should be just fine using quads, glutes, and delts.
    i have been blasting and cruising for about a year with no intentions of stopping soon. i can garunttee anyone who is going to pin frequently should get accustomed to multiple site rotations scar tissue will happen and even if that isnt the worry, i garunttee at somepoint u will fall on ur ass or get a football thrown at ur leg and u do not want to pin into an area that is already bleeding (internally aka bruises) or a tender area. Learn ur sites well because u will need them eventually especially if u plan on competeing seriously.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    i have been blasting and cruising for about a year with no intentions of stopping soon. i can garunttee anyone who is going to pin frequently should get accustomed to multiple site rotations scar tissue will happen and even if that isnt the worry, i garunttee at somepoint u will fall on ur ass or get a football thrown at ur leg and u do not want to pin into an area that is already bleeding (internally aka bruises) or a tender area. Learn ur sites well because u will need them eventually especially if u plan on competeing seriously.
    That is why MFR is so important.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0


    good discussion here
  21. Registered User
    whale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    156
    Answers
    0


    Ok so you have had some good advice here and some other as well. Gator is right; there is no use in spot injecting as for efficacy. For scare tissue maybe a decent idea, but small muscles I would stay away from them. One thing I can say is no matter what do not preload your syringes at all fill when shooting. This is pretty much common sense so maybe you did not mean that, but wanted to make sure.
  22. Registered User
    trippin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That is why MFR is so important.
    MFR = myofascial release?
  23. Registered User
    TaterNutz00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0


    I have heard localized gains in the pin spot when using test suspension.... So, fromwhat I've read on this discussion, this is not true? Just curious, cause if it is true, I might be gettin sum test suspension and pinnin my "lil' buddy"
  24. Registered User
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0


    your little buddy is an organ not a muscle. Everyone has a different take on localized injections.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. can i switch from test suspension to test prop mid cycle?
    By jack98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:16 AM
  4. Rate my cycle-Test, HGH, & Methyl V-Test Tabs
    By ZacO23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in