HRT/TRT Advise

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
So a friend of mine has a script but he's been doing it for who knows how long and his test levels are really shot. He gets test, all PCT you can want, and access to unlimited HGH. All legally.

Now, I just finished an 18 week gig and dont start PCT till Oct 10th. I am thinking about holding off on PCT and going in shot out, having the test levels of a 10 year old girl, and getting on the legit program.

Insurance will cover the doctors appt and any med that isn't name brand, so basically anything generic which is fine.

Good idea or bad one?
How did you guys do it?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
r u kidding me? thats a horrible idea unless you plan to stay on the rest of our life. or are a bb and gonna make big bucks. just because you know people that do it surely you must know deep down that its a bad idea. you must be young. put this in the trt forum and see what people that are on trt think about doing this to yourself on purpose. think long and hard on that bro

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So a friend of mine has a script but he's been doing it for who knows how long and his test levels are really shot. He gets test, all PCT you can want, and access to unlimited HGH. All legally.

Now, I just finished an 18 week gig and dont start PCT till Oct 10th. I am thinking about holding off on PCT and going in shot out, having the test levels of a 10 year old girl, and getting on the legit program.

Insurance will cover the doctors appt and any med that isn't name brand, so basically anything generic which is fine.

Good idea or bad one?
How did you guys do it?
How old are you? If you're not at least in your 40s then this is a bad idea. Another reason this is a bad idea is that if you succeed in convincing a doctor that you need TRT, he will try to get your levels back to normal, which he should be able to do and then you'd lose your source for pharma grade test. Plus, he's not going to give you a supply so you can inject 600mg per week. The script would be for probably 100mg per week.

It's not a good idea at all.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
bad idea and im 18. thd doc might not even give u shots at first to see if u respond. test c shots are last resort, and it wont be more than 100mg/week.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I'm 28.

I should have been a little clearer. I am just doing it for legal purposes. I travel and need to be able to carry. I know they will just bring me up to baseline, I dont need their test. I can get my own stuff. I just want to be able to carry PCT and test (or whatever I decide to fill the bottle with) if I travel, so I don't get messed with if I get searched or go through customs.

This is a one time gig. Walk in shot out, get my paperwork, fill a couple prescriptions, then continue going UG. Plus the HGH is much cheaper if I go through a pharm.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Also, you are right. Everyone I know who has scripts are well over 40. Never really took age into consideration. I know my stuff, I just want the paper work...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a one time gig. Walk in shot out, get my paperwork, fill a couple prescriptions, then continue going UG. Plus the HGH is much cheaper if I go through a pharm.
s'plain what you mean "shot out".

You will have a one time script that will expire/run out if used as prescribed? What then?

I understand what you want to do but even if you get a legitimate script filled and carry, it will be obvious if you have a script filled in 10/10 that should last 3 to 6 months and in 10/12 you are still carrying it you have an unused script, which to me, who is not even a LE or TSA, know what you are up to.

Once you go legitimate you are dealing with your doctor's medical license and they frown upon you putting a blemish or inquiry upon their integrity.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I'm 28.

I should have been a little clearer. I am just doing it for legal purposes. I travel and need to be able to carry. I know they will just bring me up to baseline, I dont need their test. I can get my own stuff. I just want to be able to carry PCT and test (or whatever I decide to fill the bottle with) if I travel, so I don't get messed with if I get searched or go through customs.

you arent going to get hgh cheap. you better go to a ****ty dr because a decent one is going to want to investigate why ur levels are tanked. thatd be fun going thru weeks of tests with no test in your body. good luck though

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm 28.

Ok, makes sense now. There are ways around all the issues you brought up, but because you never know who's reading, I think it's best not to expose our "secrets" in an open forum like this. Your logic isn't as far off as it may appear. Just give it more thought and it'll all come together... HGH? Do you mean HCG? I can tell you from experience, getting a cheap supply of HGH the way you're describing won't work. What is your level now? Doctors are very reluctant to prescribe HGH for any reason.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Ok, makes sense now. There are ways around all the issues you brought up, but because you never know who's reading, I think it's best not to expose our "secrets" in an open forum like this. Your logic isn't as far off as it may appear. Just give it more thought and it'll all come together... HGH? Do you mean HCG? I can tell you from experience, getting a cheap supply of HGH the way you're describing won't work. What is your level now? Doctors are very reluctant to prescribe HGH for any reason.
i think the problem with getting hgh prescribed has more to do with insurance companies. i could be wrong

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Both, I can get HCG scripted.
HGH they sell right there. 250 per 100iu, where as I normally can get it for 300 per 100iu.

Everyone makes it sound like its run of the mill stuff and the docs are on the same page. Keep in mind I am paying the doctor, or he is charging the hell out of my insurance.

The thing is I dont know for sure, so I ask you guys...

So far the feeling I get is not to go in with low levels.
By "shot out" I mean dont start my PCT for 4 plus weeks.
My baseline is 661 for whoever asked, and I have paperwork for that.
I was thinking if I roll in with less than 300 I could get on the same program as you guys and go legit.

So I guess the overall suggestion here is dont do it...
I am going to have an initial consultation and talk to the doctor. If it requires me to continuously run blood every time I want a script then no deal.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I did a mix of both.
I've been off for a month, but I did do my PCT as planned. About 2.5 weeks in.
I am going to run blood next week. So that will put me at about 7.5 weeks since my last test injection. Even though I am on HCG, clomid and nolva...there is no way my test levels are back to normal yet. It''s way too soon. It has to be low still.

We'll see how it goes and if I get that script!
Haha.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
please do understand what you are doing is a felony, falsifying medical conditions for access to controlled substances is a mandatory jail sentance.

U better hope that when he runs ur blood he doesnt test for anything else involving steroids because nolva clomid and especially HCG will come up, and u will probably be in a lot of trouble.

U really havent thought of the long term consequences, and i doubt u will but whatever kid, doesnt sound like anyone can talk you out of doing it. just remmeber u stay on for a long time at ur age (ur getting up there for immediate HPTA recovery) ur gonna need it for the rest of your life, and i mean NEED it.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
^^^

I didn't falsify anything.
If I run blood and my hormones are off, then they are off and the doctor is obligated to fix me.

This isn't a drug test by a parole officer, these are lab results. I know exactly what they are testing for because I am taking the sheet in and it is listed item by item, plus I have to pay for each thing they are testing for. In trouble by who? Haha.

Anyways, doctor said it's too soon. I need to test in another 6 weeks.

Also, I have pretty much accepted the fact that I am going to be on for the rest of my life. I'll cycle for as long as "cycling" works. Regardless, I'm pretty much a lifer...

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
^^^

I didn't falsify anything.
If I run blood and my hormones are off, then they are off and the doctor is obligated to fix me.

This isn't a drug test by a parole officer, these are lab results. I know exactly what they are testing for because I am taking the sheet in and it is listed item by item, plus I have to pay for each thing they are testing for. In trouble by who? Haha.

Anyways, doctor said it's too soon. I need to test in another 6 weeks.

Also, I have pretty much accepted the fact that I am going to be on for the rest of my life. I'll cycle for as long as "cycling" works. Regardless, I'm pretty much a lifer...
taking steroids and becoming shut down and figuring a way to goto a doctor to try and work the system to get test for a perscription to abuse the **** out if it is illegal. dont give me ur cute smart ass retort, if u cant figure out this is illegal ur an idiot. i suppose purposely running into the middle of a street to purposely get hit by a car to get a perscription for pain killers so u can jack urself up on 10x the doseage to u would seem "reasonable" given ur logic. And if ur using any AI or SERM chances are ur estradiol level will come back ****ed up too, as well as ur thyroid, so in general ur entire body will probably look like its ****ting the bed. Trust me if u even remotely look like u work out u will be given a drug test, its for insurance purposes and if that comes back positive that will probably not be given to police however it will be on ur file permenantly and if the insurance company will even still carry u they will not cover any HRT medication, because this is a self inflicted problem.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
oh and if that drug test does come back positive thats proof you are attempting to obtain a highly scheduled drug under false pretenses, dont worry u have a lot more blood tests to go thru before u even get to test cyp script.

its going to go diet change, lifestyle change, clomid restart, androgel, and maybe if ur lucky test cyp. so u got quite a while before you get there even if ur doing it legitimately.