test/eq/win

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok boys time to make another stack. this will be my 7th run with the darkside, just wanted to see what you guys thought. i will be around 200lbs when i start this, currently dropping lbs/bf with an ECA stack. looking for clean, lean bulk maybe 15-20lbs of solid muscle. i am also a fan of keeping gear kind of on the low side and let the training, diet and cardio do the work.

week 1-13 test cyp 400mgs
week 1-12 eq 400mgs
last 5 weeks winstrol (oral) 50mgs ed
.5mg ADEX eod as needed on cycle

already got my pct set up... what you guys think? also, cyp or e? i know they r basicallly interchangeable but i hear cyp has more of a "kick"?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
jeez i doing the same thing lol

id extend the duration of everything

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
jeez i doing the same thing lol

id extend the duration of everything
extend the duration, and i know u said u like to keep doses on the lower side, but id bump the eq to 600mg/week

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Geekpoop.. How long u think then? I did test/eq before.. A 16 weeker and really didnt notice anything drastic from week 13 on.. U think the winny is fine for duration?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
extend the duration, and i know u said u like to keep doses on the lower side, but id bump the eq to 600mg/week
:)
Geekpoop.. How long u think then? I did test/eq before.. A 16 weeker and really didnt notice anything drastic from week 13 on.. U think the winny is fine for duration?
Im planning on 16 - 20 weeks, Im just about 4 weeks in.

I ran winstrol 50mgs x 6 weeks or maybe it was 8, i forgot but it was sweet im gonna do the same thing at the tail end for 8 weeks me thinks

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd at least extend the EQ to 16 weeks. Takes longer to see solid results from it compared to other LE injections. EQ ought to help harden you up too with that Winny..

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great cycle!

i prefer enanthate than cypionate....but the cycle it's OK

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
great cycle!

i prefer enanthate than cypionate....but the cycle it's OK
yeah i used E the first time... i know there is kind of no difference between the two.

extending cycle..thanks guys