prop/winstrol/epistane

CanadianJuicy

Awards
So i was going to run 8-10 weeks of prop, weeks 1-4 on epistane. I also was going to inject winstrol and was just wondering at which point i should start the Winstrol. And if doing 10 weeks when should I start PCT...thanks!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
oohhh this is interesting and i like this lol

if it were me, i'd run the winstrol weeks 5-10. dry you out at the end.

CanadianJuicy

Awards
oohhh this is interesting and i like this lol

if it were me, i'd run the winstrol weeks 5-10. dry you out at the end.
Thanks for the response! Been away from the dark side for awhile haha. Anyone else browsing over this all and any info is much appreciated.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So i was going to run 8-10 weeks of prop, weeks 1-4 on epistane. I also was going to inject winstrol and was just wondering at which point i should start the Winstrol. And if doing 10 weeks when should I start PCT...thanks!
injectable winstrol? why? oral is so much better for releasing free test, and cheaper

CanadianJuicy

Awards
injectable winstrol? why? oral is so much better for releasing free test, and cheaper
Thanks, i was under the understanding that injectable was better. This is really helping

CanadianJuicy

Awards
it's just a pain in the ass and pricey
haha a pain in the ass for sure :p . So it's ok to start with epistane and then go with oral winni? This was another reason is was going with the pin. Just unsure of how much my liver will appreciate 8-10 weeks of epi/winstrol followed by nolvadex. I appreciate the info but i'm just trying to learn how to do this properly having never used winstrol.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
haha a pain in the ass for sure :p . So it's ok to start with epistane and then go with oral winni? This was another reason is was going with the pin. Just unsure of how much my liver will appreciate 8-10 weeks of epi/winstrol followed by nolvadex. I appreciate the info but i'm just trying to learn how to do this properly having never used winstrol.
epi on the front side
then 4 weeks of winny oral on the backside right before pct.
should give you a couple of weeks of rest on the liver.

CanadianJuicy

Awards
epi on the front side
then 4 weeks of winny oral on the backside right before pct.
should give you a couple of weeks of rest on the liver.
Perfect. Looks like i'm good to go! I have everything but the winni and now that I know whats up looks like I won't be pinning winni. Can't wait to get this started. Thanks alot bro

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
owesome cycle. but 10 weeks with prop? + inject winstrol?!

you will be a sieve auhauhuah

for a 10 weeks cycle, is better take a constant level of test on your bloodstream....and not pics and valleys.
10 weeks is better test enantathe

1-10 500mg test E
1-4 epi
6-12 winstrol

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
owesome cycle. but 10 weeks with prop? + inject winstrol?!

you will be a sieve auhauhuah

for a 10 weeks cycle, is better take a constant level of test on your bloodstream....and not pics and valleys.
10 weeks is better test enantathe

1-10 500mg test E
1-4 epi
6-12 winstrol
wrong..pinning test prop ED or eod will not have "peaks and valleys"...its the same thing with test e/c, just less pinning.