Brewing help

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go with test e for my first injectible cycle. Im looking to see what the best combo for little pain and ease of use is. I know a lot of you vets have played around with your ratios. Heres how i made my brew.

14% BB
3.5% BA
275mg/ml
suspended in grapeseed oil

My first shot was a day and a half ago now. Warmed up the oil and went like a breeze with the 25g pin. Pushed .9ml. Sleep last night sucked because my leg is hurting a lot. I need to run hard every day and having a limp in my step for a few days isnt a good thing for me. Any tips for the next brew or helping this one be a lil more pain free would be appreciated.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go with test e for my first injectible cycle. Im looking to see what the best combo for little pain and ease of use is. I know a lot of you vets have played around with your ratios. Heres how i made my brew.

14% BB
3.5% BA
275mg/ml

My first shot was a day and a half ago now. Warmed up the oil and went like a breeze with the 25g pin. Pushed .9ml. Sleep last night sucked because my leg is hurting a lot. I need to run hard every day and having a limp in my step for a few days isnt a good thing for me. Any tips for the next brew or helping this one be a lil more pain free would be appreciated.
did you try basskillers web site?

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Looked on the website. I didnt see anything specifically helpfull other than some generic recipes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2% BA, 20%BB is what I always use for most long acting tests. I get no pain from that, but if you do, you can always use a 50/50 grapeseed, EO blend.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
2% BA, 20%BB is what I always use for most long acting tests. I get no pain from that, but if you do, you can always use a 50/50 grapeseed, EO blend.
2%ba and 20% bb is the general recomended amount and i completely agree with critical bench.

Also since its dosed high u can cut the solution with EO oil and bring it from 275mg/ml to the average 250mg/ml. I find EO takes pain out of everything. If u do not wish to play with ur solution u can always just draw some extra sterile oil (EO,b12, whatever) up in addition to whatever u are using in ur needle (so 1ml ur mix plus .2ml sterile oil) and that should do the trick.

Just make sure u cooked it at the right temp to sterilize it thoroughly, also i hope u didnt get ur powder from china..

icon0561

icon0561

Awards

14% BB
3.5% BA
275mg/ml

I would agree with the 2/20 BA/BB mixture. I wouldn't worry about adding EO unless you are getting into higher concentrations or prop/suspension.
Since its your first injection cycle most things are going to hurt for a few days after (at least they did for me). Once your sites get used to getting pinned, if there's still a lot of pain afterward then take a look at altering the recipe. 275mg/ml isn't a terribly high concentration so I would think that the pain you are experiencing is more related to virgin muscle, injection technique or injection site choice than the brew.
Check out some spot injection sites and get a look at other places to pin as well. Quads are typically a painful one for me, but delts and triceps are easy, everyone is a little different so play around with them and see what works best for you.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I see most of you use much less BA. I did start with a quad inject so those two are probably the culprit. I did a little less oil in the other quad and everything is going ok with that one. The first quad is still hurting a lot though. I think i'll just pin more frequently with less oil for the first time in each site. Oh ya and the powder isnt from China. I have at least one decent source. What is the problem with chinese stuff btw? I know most of the power anywhere in the world probably started in China anyways.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Quads are usually painful(at least the 1st time).
My pharm grade stuff is made at 200mg/ml at .9% BA.
When I did make my own test, I never used more than 1% BA for Test E. It is a very comfortable ester. Oh yeah, I've never used BB in anything except prop.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the same problem with the hGH from china either faked or just not very sanitary. China has recently had a lot of quality control problems as well as amazing counterfeits so their stuff is just a gamble if u get it, im glad u have a good source, u will definately be saving a lot of money.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Quads are usually painful(at least the 1st time).
My pharm grade stuff is made at 200mg/ml at .9% BA.
When I did make my own test, I never used more than 1% BA for Test E. It is a very comfortable ester. Oh yeah, I've never used BB in anything except prop.
I didnt know pharm grade came in only .9% BA. Do you have a higher chance of bacterial contamination making your own that low (still with baking of course?) Next run i'm definitely lowering my BA concentration.

So you would only use BB in things that need it as a solvent? This seems to go against everything i've read.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can get 200mg/ml of test prop into a 100% EO mix, and even at that its under 4% BA. Sticking to more realistic concentrations, and 2% works fine. its worth it to always use EO, even if not for the ease of getting things in solution but for how thin it is, and easy to go thru even as small as a 27 gauges.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
2% BA
20% BB (just to thin it out)
rest GSO

And DON'T BAKE IT! Test E doesn't withstand heat well due to its low melting point. Just filter it through a .2um filter and you'll be fine.
If you must heat it, then tyndalize it (3 separate 30 minute boils).