Minimizing deca side effects? - AnabolicMinds.com

Minimizing deca side effects?

  1. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1183

    Minimizing deca side effects?


    I plan on starting my test e and deca cycle and had everything straight but recently heard something different. Would I be better to use an AI on cycle or a SERM to minimize the chances of side effects from the deca.

    I always figured the AI was the way to go. Since it is estrogen that is needed for progest side effects to occur. But recently a friend who competes and knows others with more knowledge on subject said a serm was better to use oncycle. But this makes no sense to me because that would just protect against estrogen sides.

    Give me some insight here guys...

    Ohh yeah will be starting test e at 500/wk working up to 650 and deca at 400 for 15 wks.

  2. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1319

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I plan on starting my test e and deca cycle and had everything straight but recently heard something different. Would I be better to use an AI on cycle or a SERM to minimize the chances of side effects from the deca.

    I always figured the AI was the way to go. Since it is estrogen that is needed for progest side effects to occur. But recently a friend who competes and knows others with more knowledge on subject said a serm was better to use oncycle. But this makes no sense to me because that would just protect against estrogen sides.

    Give me some insight here guys...

    Ohh yeah will be starting test e at 500/wk working up to 650 and deca at 400 for 15 wks.
    Im on deca atm, Im using adex and prami and things are ok as far as I can tell. Use an AI to control estrogen, prolactin sides come when estro gets out of control.

    Which AI are you going with?

  3. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1183

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Im on deca atm, Im using adex and prami and things are ok as far as I can tell. Use an AI to control estrogen, prolactin sides come when estro gets out of control.

    Which AI are you going with?
    Was go to use aromasin ed. That's what I understood to be true and why I wanted the ai oncycle vs serm

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1319

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Was go to use aromasin ed. That's what I understood to be true and why I wanted the ai oncycle vs serm
    I would have went with aromasin as well if I could have afforded it lol I would have some cabaser or prami on hand just for precaution.

  5. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1183

    Yeah that was the org plan but started talking to my friend and he and the guy that helps him were all about using tamox on and then off cycle. And I started to question what I thought was right after that.

  6. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Dostinex and low dose letro have always worked wonders for NPP/Tren for me.

  7. Advanced Member
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    488

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I plan on starting my test e and deca cycle and had everything straight but recently heard something different. Would I be better to use an AI on cycle or a SERM to minimize the chances of side effects from the deca.

    I always figured the AI was the way to go. Since it is estrogen that is needed for progest side effects to occur. But recently a friend who competes and knows others with more knowledge on subject said a serm was better to use oncycle. But this makes no sense to me because that would just protect against estrogen sides.

    Give me some insight here guys...

    Ohh yeah will be starting test e at 500/wk working up to 650 and deca at 400 for 15 wks.


    maybe im just missing it, but what side effects are u exactly looking to get rid of??? i mean deca has more than a few side effects.

  8. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    344

    Ive used tamox while on because I got way too bloated for my liking and it started to help shed the water. That, dandelion root, and winny.

    Not saying thats the perfect mixture or anything. Just saying that did enough for me.

    You didnt really mention which side you are trying to avoid, so I'm just assuming its the bloat.

  9. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1183

    yeah sorry guys was meaning bloat and gyno... mainly gyno issues

  10. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    yeah sorry guys was meaning bloat and gyno... mainly gyno issues
    Aromasin and prami would suffice..
    Do not be fooled, you can still get progestin sides even with low estro.

  11. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1183

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Aromasin and prami would suffice..
    Do not be fooled, you can still get progestin sides even with low estro.
    Ohh I understand that fact just want to do everything possible to protect against it.

  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    For me, the combo of Deca, P5P (around 50mg) and an additional 300mg of B6 keeps anything resembling side effects at bay.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For me, the combo of Deca, P5P (around 50mg) and an additional 300mg of B6 keeps anything resembling side effects at bay.
    x2..

  14. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1319

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    x2..
    have you used deca? j/w

  15. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1183

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For me, the combo of Deca, P5P (around 50mg) and an additional 300mg of B6 keeps anything resembling side effects at bay.
    Cool thanks man. Was going to get some HGHpro due to the 90+% extract of l-dopa to take at night too... Plus makes me sleep like rock.

  16. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I'm in the same boat and I'm ging to run it without AI and keep nolva on hand. Ran test and dbal without deca no problems. I'm going to run only 500/300 though

  17. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1319

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster View Post
    I'm in the same boat and I'm ging to run it without AI and keep nolva on hand. Ran test and dbal without deca no problems. I'm going to run only 500/300 though
    I would have an AI on hand bro

  18. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    I would have an AI on hand bro
    Yeah I'll get it just in case. Better safe than sorry with this crap

  19. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,537
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    148205

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For me, the combo of Deca, P5P (around 50mg) and an additional 300mg of B6 keeps anything resembling side effects at bay.
    That doesn't seem like enough to lower prolactin on it's own, but if so that's great.

    I remember a post back in the past that you were taking a combo of deprenyl and welbutrin. Do you think this has a synergistic effect in your case with the P5P + B6 in lowering prolactin/sides?

  20. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,537
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    148205

    Around week 5-6 is when deca sides started hitting me (no gyno though). I've done a lower amount in the past, 150mg week, but this time on 300-400mg per week. Caber hasn't had the effects I've been expecting from it in terms of refractory period/libido. Libido was insane for the first 4-5 weeks, thanks to the sust + t-cream (= instant raise in T-levels, no waiting around). But now the deca is dampening things.

  21. Banned
    felost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    -MultiVitamin (already had all vitamins [B complex] and minerals that you need)
    -Dostinex (Deca rises prolactin for be a 19-nor)
    -Letrozol (low dosage, because you'll need some estrogen for your joints)

    *- supps to help like, vitex, L-dopa, USP PowerFULL (control prolactin to)

    Very nice cycle brow
    and don't forget HCG

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Side effects??
    By hulkie in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
  3. Superdrol effects/side effects.
    By RwhJR3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 03:09 PM
  4. hcg side effects
    By Get Big or Die in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in