first pin today - AnabolicMinds.com

first pin today

  1. Advanced Member
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389

    first pin today


    i did my first test e pin. i was nervous as hell at first but once it punctured the skin i was good. i did it in the glute. i just wanna make sure i did everything right. i drew with a 20g and pinned with a 25g 1inch (pushed in all the way to the end). i warmed up a wash cloth and put the vial in there so drawing was easy. i pulled back on the plunger and didnt get blood. but as i was injecting, pushing on the plunger was tough! i had to put a S*** load of pressure on it to get it down. did i do something wrong? or is 25g prob too small. i always thought 23 or 25 will work.

  2. New Member
    Cass9311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    91

    I absolutely loved my first pin bro, it was like an instant high. About the pressure yeah it kind of surprised me at first how slow it goes but it might be a combination of a slightly smaller gauge w/ thicker gear? ... whats the potency?
  3. Advanced Member
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389

    1cc - 250mg 2x week
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    stullsy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    291
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    211

    sounds like it went good.. you want to pick a guage that makes the injection a little harder that way it makes sure you inject slowly
  5. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285445

    Looking forward to this day. Soon I hope

    RECOVERBRO


  6. Advanced Member
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389

    also how do i tell if my glute is lean enough for 1inch ? i was thinking about doing the quad next
  7. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3297

    A 25 or 23 1" would do the trick if youre gonna hit youre quads. Unless you're really lean you can probably do 3/4"... Test E is pretty thick
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  8. New Member
    Pumper's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    92

    I like 23 gauge all around. For drawing and pinning. It won't take long to Jack the rubber seal especially the bigger needle you use. For injecting 23 works pretty good for me. I feel if I inject to fast some gear will leak out. Good luck with the cycle man. It's a good fn time.
  9. New Member
    Dkerce's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    87

    23 is def the way to go. it can draw (even though i prefer using a 20) and it doesnt take too long to get the oil out during pinning. maybe try a quad location instead so that its easier to get to.
  10. Advanced Member
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389

    so its been about 8 hours since i pinned in the glute and boy is it sore in the injection site. ouch! hurts to sit on the couch
  11. Advanced Member
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389

    the glute feels 100x better. the pain has worn off.
  12. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1483

    I am a month away from taking my Pinning virginity. I will be drawing with a 20 and pinning with a 23.
  13. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    344

    I hit with a 25, works fine for me but it takes a little pressure but not as much as you are stating.

    Remember if you are standing, to lean on the opposite leg. You dont want your glute to be tense when you hit.

    I dont aspirate or do the warm cloth. Call me lazy...
  14. Advanced Member
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389

    so even though my glute doesnt hurt as much. it still hurts to sit or lay on it. i think my stuff had too much BA or bacteria since its UGL
  15. New Member
    HankMcCoy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  402 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    82

    Do you know the BA content? Alot of UGL's have been putting in a hefty amount, lots of complaints lately.
  16. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2367

    25g...ugh. i made that mistake once. i will give you a warning though, make sure the pin is on there tight. I was pushing hard once on a 25g pin and it came off, i was pinning delts and the oil went everywhere including my mouth and eyes........rookie mistake.

    now, it's 23 to pin and draw or if i have left over pins that are larger i'll use those to draw, but 23g to shoot everytime.
  17. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    344

    Ya the BA in all the UGL I have had has been pretty high.
    As soon as you get something name brand you will realize how soothing it is compared to UGL.
  18. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    787

    congrats mang, good luck with your cycle
  19. Advanced Member
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    389

    i couldnt take the UGL stuff anymore. i had to quit after a week. too much pain from the BA content. i baked it but it didnt help enough. i tried cutting it with grape seed oil, no good. i went ahead and cut my loses and picked up name brand stuff. i learned my lession getting the cheap UGL crap.
  20. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    344

    You probably only hit 2 sites though (1 week)
    You get used to it after a while. Plus it being your first time, you have to give it a shot in each location at least twice before you get used to it.

    I've had some UGL test that hurts pretty bad, but no reason to toss it.
    Once you do injectible winny, everything else is a cake walk...haha.
  21. Senior Member
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,847
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41287

    congrats

    let the gains begin
    Team Orbit
  22. New Member
    tigerbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6695

    Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    i couldnt take the UGL stuff anymore. i had to quit after a week. too much pain from the BA content. i baked it but it didnt help enough. i tried cutting it with grape seed oil, no good. i went ahead and cut my loses and picked up name brand stuff. i learned my lession getting the cheap UGL crap.
    first shot in my quad made it hard to walk for literally like 4-5 days, by then next time i got to that site i had zero pain. thats just how it is injecting into a new site for the first time.
  23. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    262

    yeah you need to hit a spot several times and then it wont be sore anymore
  24. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5898

    OP it hurt that bad because its virgin meat. it gets better after a couple shots. sometimes id hit the muscle in a weird angle or my hand would twich and next day it would hurt. that dosent mean the gear isnt good...oh and BA only stings for a few hours after shot. if ur muscle hurts the next few days, its because its not used to it.
  25. New Member
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    380
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1912

    Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    i always thought 23 or 25 will work.
    I've had TE from the pharm that would barely go through a 25 gauge, 23 gauge works much better. On a side note it some of the best stuff ever.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  26. New Member
    TaterNutz00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    113

    Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    You probably only hit 2 sites though (1 week)
    You get used to it after a while. Plus it being your first time, you have to give it a shot in each location at least twice before you get used to it.

    I've had some UGL test that hurts pretty bad, but no reason to toss it.
    Once you do injectible winny, everything else is a cake walk...haha.
    I have injected Cyp and Prop. The Prop got pretty sore, but the Cyp was a piece of cake. I got some Winny that I will be running in about 4 wks. How bad does it hurt? I'm going to do it regardless, I'm just curious.... =)
  27. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    344

    Quote Originally Posted by TaterNutz00 View Post
    I have injected Cyp and Prop. The Prop got pretty sore, but the Cyp was a piece of cake. I got some Winny that I will be running in about 4 wks. How bad does it hurt? I'm going to do it regardless, I'm just curious.... =)
    It's like injecting liquid fiber glass.
    Then once the water dissipates you are left with the winstrol crystals, which basically forms into a small thin sheet of a glass like substance which doesn't fully dissolve for another day or so. So it just grinds your muscle and takes about another day to heal. So about 48 hours of pain per injection site.

    Shake the vial every time before drawing because the crystals sink to the bottom. Some people run it under hot water as well before pulling, but that never helped me much. I used 25 gauges and it sucks when it gets clogged, so a 23 would be a smarter play with winny.

    I know there is an oil based one as well, which supposedly isn't nearly as painful. I've never tried it though.

    It will shred you up though!
  28. New Member
    MarBaSxx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    335
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    262

    Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    It's like injecting liquid fiber glass.
    Then once the water dissipates you are left with the winstrol crystals, which basically forms into a small thin sheet of a glass like substance which doesn't fully dissolve for another day or so. So it just grinds your muscle and takes about another day to heal. So about 48 hours of pain per injection site.

    Shake the vial every time before drawing because the crystals sink to the bottom. Some people run it under hot water as well before pulling, but that never helped me much. I used 25 gauges and it sucks when it gets clogged, so a 23 would be a smarter play with winny.

    I know there is an oil based one as well, which supposedly isn't nearly as painful. I've never tried it though.

    It will shred you up though!
    whats the difference between injected winny and oral winny...why not just use the orals instead of inject
  29. Advanced Member
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    347

    good luck
  30. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    344

    Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    whats the difference between injected winny and oral winny...why not just use the orals instead of inject
    Personally, inj winstrol gave me much better results than orals. At least 2 fold. I was a lot more vascular. Veins starting to pop out of no where. The sides were twice as bad though. My joints were extremely dried out. I've done orals twice since then and they harden you up but it just wasn't the same.

    A couple guys on here prefer only using 25mg ED or 50mg EOD on inj, as opposed to 50mg ED on orals. I ran 50mg ED on the inj and 50mg ED on the orals (twice) and the inj results were far superior (for me anyways).

    In regards of "scientifically" I have read articles (online of course) where they did tests on animals and the animal was able to absorb more through the inj than the oral, as the body would filter some of it. It came down to about 37.5mg out of the 50mg being fully used. It's probably floating around somewhere online if you want to dig it up.
  31. New Member
    Uncle Ralph's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    110

    23 gauge makes for a smoother puncture through the skin and muscle i feel. plus i stopped drawing with big 18-20gauges when i started getting rubber particles in the vials. Most like the poor quality of the rubber but that was enough for me to realize its retarded for me to damage the rubber like this when i could just use a 25g to draw... ive asked this question in other threads and usually get the "25g is toooo slooow" so i'll ask it here....

    when drawing....WTF are you in such a hurry for?
  32. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    344

    I draw with a 21.

    I'm in a hurry. We all are. That's why we use in the first place.

    It's not how you get there. It's when you get there...
  33. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5898

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ralph View Post
    23 gauge makes for a smoother puncture through the skin and muscle i feel. plus i stopped drawing with big 18-20gauges when i started getting rubber particles in the vials. Most like the poor quality of the rubber but that was enough for me to realize its retarded for me to damage the rubber like this when i could just use a 25g to draw... ive asked this question in other threads and usually get the "25g is toooo slooow" so i'll ask it here....

    when drawing....WTF are you in such a hurry for?
    son i hate sitting ther wit a needle in my right shoulder and pressing od hard wit my left hand to inject like 2ml of oil in my shoulder. son u no how long it would take me? ****t and im a righty. its awful pinning with ur left hand. if i dnt use a 21g to inject ill be in agony for 15min straight.

    son
  34. New Member
    Uncle Ralph's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    110

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    son i hate sitting ther wit a needle in my right shoulder and pressing od hard wit my left hand to inject like 2ml of oil in my shoulder. son u no how long it would take me? ****t and im a righty. its awful pinning with ur left hand. if i dnt use a 21g to inject ill be in agony for 15min straight.

    son
    i was talking about drawing buddy not pinning i understand reasoning behind using bigger gauge to pin...drawing though i do not....drawing GH with a slin pin defiantly builds patience so maybe thats why i think there no reason to "speed up" the draw
  35. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    344

    Left Glute + Left Hand + 25g + 2cc's = Difficulty Level 9/10
  36. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    787

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    son i hate sitting ther wit a needle in my right shoulder and pressing od hard wit my left hand to inject like 2ml of oil in my shoulder. son u no how long it would take me? ****t and im a righty. its awful pinning with ur left hand. if i dnt use a 21g to inject ill be in agony for 15min straight.

    son
    lol, too funny I had a 25g 1" in my right delt for 3 mins mon. waiting for 2mls to get the hell out
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. just got it today
    By 805bgtymer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 10:07 AM
  2. Look what came today!!!!!
    By mrchristian in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 10:09 AM
  3. usa today
    By trackstud100m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:53 PM
  4. Had a 18 y.o. kid come into today...
    By gibsonj4 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 04:27 AM
  5. Went from 20-50 today
    By Supra in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 09:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in