first pin today

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i did my first test e pin. i was nervous as hell at first but once it punctured the skin i was good. i did it in the glute. i just wanna make sure i did everything right. i drew with a 20g and pinned with a 25g 1inch (pushed in all the way to the end). i warmed up a wash cloth and put the vial in there so drawing was easy. i pulled back on the plunger and didnt get blood. but as i was injecting, pushing on the plunger was tough! i had to put a S*** load of pressure on it to get it down. did i do something wrong? or is 25g prob too small. i always thought 23 or 25 will work.

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
I absolutely loved my first pin bro, it was like an instant high. About the pressure yeah it kind of surprised me at first how slow it goes but it might be a combination of a slightly smaller gauge w/ thicker gear? ... whats the potency?

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
sounds like it went good.. you want to pick a guage that makes the injection a little harder that way it makes sure you inject slowly

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to this day. Soon I hope :)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
also how do i tell if my glute is lean enough for 1inch ? i was thinking about doing the quad next

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
A 25 or 23 1" would do the trick if youre gonna hit youre quads. Unless you're really lean you can probably do 3/4"... Test E is pretty thick

Pumper

Awards
I like 23 gauge all around. For drawing and pinning. It won't take long to Jack the rubber seal especially the bigger needle you use. For injecting 23 works pretty good for me. I feel if I inject to fast some gear will leak out. Good luck with the cycle man. It's a good fn time.

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
23 is def the way to go. it can draw (even though i prefer using a 20) and it doesnt take too long to get the oil out during pinning. maybe try a quad location instead so that its easier to get to.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
so its been about 8 hours since i pinned in the glute and boy is it sore in the injection site. ouch! hurts to sit on the couch

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
the glute feels 100x better. the pain has worn off.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am a month away from taking my Pinning virginity. I will be drawing with a 20 and pinning with a 23.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I hit with a 25, works fine for me but it takes a little pressure but not as much as you are stating.

Remember if you are standing, to lean on the opposite leg. You dont want your glute to be tense when you hit.

I dont aspirate or do the warm cloth. Call me lazy...

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
so even though my glute doesnt hurt as much. it still hurts to sit or lay on it. i think my stuff had too much BA or bacteria since its UGL

HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy

Awards
Do you know the BA content? Alot of UGL's have been putting in a hefty amount, lots of complaints lately.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
25g...ugh. i made that mistake once. i will give you a warning though, make sure the pin is on there tight. I was pushing hard once on a 25g pin and it came off, i was pinning delts and the oil went everywhere including my mouth and eyes........rookie mistake.

now, it's 23 to pin and draw or if i have left over pins that are larger i'll use those to draw, but 23g to shoot everytime.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya the BA in all the UGL I have had has been pretty high.
As soon as you get something name brand you will realize how soothing it is compared to UGL.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
congrats mang, good luck with your cycle

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i couldnt take the UGL stuff anymore. i had to quit after a week. too much pain from the BA content. i baked it but it didnt help enough. i tried cutting it with grape seed oil, no good. i went ahead and cut my loses and picked up name brand stuff. i learned my lession getting the cheap UGL crap.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You probably only hit 2 sites though (1 week)
You get used to it after a while. Plus it being your first time, you have to give it a shot in each location at least twice before you get used to it.

I've had some UGL test that hurts pretty bad, but no reason to toss it.
Once you do injectible winny, everything else is a cake walk...haha.

tigerbunny

Awards
i couldnt take the UGL stuff anymore. i had to quit after a week. too much pain from the BA content. i baked it but it didnt help enough. i tried cutting it with grape seed oil, no good. i went ahead and cut my loses and picked up name brand stuff. i learned my lession getting the cheap UGL crap.
first shot in my quad made it hard to walk for literally like 4-5 days, by then next time i got to that site i had zero pain. thats just how it is injecting into a new site for the first time.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
yeah you need to hit a spot several times and then it wont be sore anymore

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP it hurt that bad because its virgin meat. it gets better after a couple shots. sometimes id hit the muscle in a weird angle or my hand would twich and next day it would hurt. that dosent mean the gear isnt good...oh and BA only stings for a few hours after shot. if ur muscle hurts the next few days, its because its not used to it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always thought 23 or 25 will work.
I've had TE from the pharm that would barely go through a 25 gauge, 23 gauge works much better. On a side note it some of the best stuff ever.

TaterNutz00

Awards
You probably only hit 2 sites though (1 week)
You get used to it after a while. Plus it being your first time, you have to give it a shot in each location at least twice before you get used to it.

I've had some UGL test that hurts pretty bad, but no reason to toss it.
Once you do injectible winny, everything else is a cake walk...haha.
I have injected Cyp and Prop. The Prop got pretty sore, but the Cyp was a piece of cake. I got some Winny that I will be running in about 4 wks. How bad does it hurt? I'm going to do it regardless, I'm just curious.... =)

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I have injected Cyp and Prop. The Prop got pretty sore, but the Cyp was a piece of cake. I got some Winny that I will be running in about 4 wks. How bad does it hurt? I'm going to do it regardless, I'm just curious.... =)
It's like injecting liquid fiber glass.
Then once the water dissipates you are left with the winstrol crystals, which basically forms into a small thin sheet of a glass like substance which doesn't fully dissolve for another day or so. So it just grinds your muscle and takes about another day to heal. So about 48 hours of pain per injection site.

Shake the vial every time before drawing because the crystals sink to the bottom. Some people run it under hot water as well before pulling, but that never helped me much. I used 25 gauges and it sucks when it gets clogged, so a 23 would be a smarter play with winny.

I know there is an oil based one as well, which supposedly isn't nearly as painful. I've never tried it though.

It will shred you up though!

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
It's like injecting liquid fiber glass.
Then once the water dissipates you are left with the winstrol crystals, which basically forms into a small thin sheet of a glass like substance which doesn't fully dissolve for another day or so. So it just grinds your muscle and takes about another day to heal. So about 48 hours of pain per injection site.

Shake the vial every time before drawing because the crystals sink to the bottom. Some people run it under hot water as well before pulling, but that never helped me much. I used 25 gauges and it sucks when it gets clogged, so a 23 would be a smarter play with winny.

I know there is an oil based one as well, which supposedly isn't nearly as painful. I've never tried it though.

It will shred you up though!
whats the difference between injected winny and oral winny...why not just use the orals instead of inject

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference between injected winny and oral winny...why not just use the orals instead of inject
Personally, inj winstrol gave me much better results than orals. At least 2 fold. I was a lot more vascular. Veins starting to pop out of no where. The sides were twice as bad though. My joints were extremely dried out. I've done orals twice since then and they harden you up but it just wasn't the same.

A couple guys on here prefer only using 25mg ED or 50mg EOD on inj, as opposed to 50mg ED on orals. I ran 50mg ED on the inj and 50mg ED on the orals (twice) and the inj results were far superior (for me anyways).

In regards of "scientifically" I have read articles (online of course) where they did tests on animals and the animal was able to absorb more through the inj than the oral, as the body would filter some of it. It came down to about 37.5mg out of the 50mg being fully used. It's probably floating around somewhere online if you want to dig it up.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
23 gauge makes for a smoother puncture through the skin and muscle i feel. plus i stopped drawing with big 18-20gauges when i started getting rubber particles in the vials. Most like the poor quality of the rubber but that was enough for me to realize its retarded for me to damage the rubber like this when i could just use a 25g to draw... ive asked this question in other threads and usually get the "25g is toooo slooow" so i'll ask it here....

when drawing....WTF are you in such a hurry for?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I draw with a 21.

I'm in a hurry. We all are. That's why we use in the first place.

It's not how you get there. It's when you get there...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
23 gauge makes for a smoother puncture through the skin and muscle i feel. plus i stopped drawing with big 18-20gauges when i started getting rubber particles in the vials. Most like the poor quality of the rubber but that was enough for me to realize its retarded for me to damage the rubber like this when i could just use a 25g to draw... ive asked this question in other threads and usually get the "25g is toooo slooow" so i'll ask it here....

when drawing....WTF are you in such a hurry for?
son i hate sitting ther wit a needle in my right shoulder and pressing od hard wit my left hand to inject like 2ml of oil in my shoulder. son u no how long it would take me? ****t and im a righty. its awful pinning with ur left hand. if i dnt use a 21g to inject ill be in agony for 15min straight.

son

Uncle Ralph

Awards
son i hate sitting ther wit a needle in my right shoulder and pressing od hard wit my left hand to inject like 2ml of oil in my shoulder. son u no how long it would take me? ****t and im a righty. its awful pinning with ur left hand. if i dnt use a 21g to inject ill be in agony for 15min straight.

son
i was talking about drawing buddy not pinning i understand reasoning behind using bigger gauge to pin...drawing though i do not....drawing GH with a slin pin defiantly builds patience so maybe thats why i think there no reason to "speed up" the draw

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Left Glute + Left Hand + 25g + 2cc's = Difficulty Level 9/10

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

son
lol, too funny I had a 25g 1" in my right delt for 3 mins mon. waiting for 2mls to get the hell out