Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate Dosage On Cycle?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I wanted Tren Ace and my guy gave me Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. From what I have read, it is quite similar to Tren E as far as how long it stays in your system, and it takes about 4 weeks to start to feel it working. Is this correct? If so, should I run this for 10 weeks then? Would 300mg a week be a good enough dose? Split up twice a week just like Test E?

BAMABEAR

BAMABEAR

Awards
look up Parabolan.
read up on progesterone before you run this.

BIGAINS

Awards
300mg a week is a good dose. For me it is a good compromise between gains and sides. Hope you are running a little test with that.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
300mg a week is a good dose. For me it is a good compromise between gains and sides. Hope you are running a little test with that.
I'm doing

Week 1-4 SD
Week 1-15 Test E 750

along with this tren...which I will probably run
week 5-14 Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 300mg

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
So I wanted Tren Ace and my guy gave me Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. From what I have read, it is quite similar to Tren E as far as how long it stays in your system, and it takes about 4 weeks to start to feel it working. Is this correct? If so, should I run this for 10 weeks then? Would 300mg a week be a good enough dose? Split up twice a week just like Test E?
Yes tren hex is just about the same half-life and trenE.
And to feel effects it depends on person some maybe 2weeks some maybe5 weeks. But I’d say about 3 week mark.

And YES 300mg ew is more then nuff some can only use less then that without Severe sides, ALOT can’t handle tren and will not use it again.
This is why trenA is rec'd for first time use, if you need to stop its out quick.

So choosing trenHex or TrenE is not the best choice for first time tren usage.

I love tren myself and am using trenE now.
I won’t go over 400mg ew (on 300 right now)

Also splitting up dose into 2 shots is a good idea.
I hope you’re using Test with this right???

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Yes tren hex is just about the same half-life and trenE.
And to feel effects it depends on person some maybe 2weeks some maybe5 weeks. But I’d say about 3 week mark.

And YES 300mg ew is more then nuff some can only use less then that without Severe sides, ALOT can’t handle tren and will not use it again.
This is why trenA is rec'd for first time use, if you need to stop its out quick.

So choosing trenHex or TrenE is not the best choice for first time tren usage.

I love tren myself and am using trenE now.
I won’t go over 400mg ew (on 300 right now)

Also splitting up dose into 2 shots is a good idea.
I hope you’re using Test with this right???
Yes I am using test with this...I stated that above.....I have used Tren Ace before so this isn't my first rodeo...did 100mg eod......I may start at like 200mg a week of this **** and see after like 5 weeks if I want to up the dose just to be safe.....

BIGAINS

Awards
I'm doing

Week 1-4 SD
Week 1-15 Test E 750

along with this tren...which I will probably run
week 5-14 Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 300mg
That looks like a nice cycle, you should be able to put on some good size and strength.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a nice cycle, you should be able to put on some good size and strength.
Thanks, trying to gain back and then some what I lost due to breaking my hand.....figure if I can get up to about 210 or so it would be nice. Then cut down to about 190 and I should be good to go for next summer lol.