Screw it let's get huge!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I had a cycle all planned out with the intentions of putting on some lean musle mass. Reasoning was my MMA training. But since my had was broke and even though I want to continue to fight, it's too risky with the pins and **** that was in my hand. So let's get huge! I would like to add something to this cycle to put on as much strength/size as possible.

Cycle:

1-4 Beastdrol(Superdrol clone) 10/20/20/30mg
1-15 Test E 750mg
17-21 Clomid 100/75/50/25

Supplements While On Cycle (Will start these 4 weeks before cycle)

Vitamin C 2000mg/day
Multi-Vitamin every day
Flax Seed Oil 5000mg/day
Cranberry Extract 2000mg/day
Alpha-lipoic acid 500mg/day
Milk Thistle 1500mg/day
Ginger Root 1000mg before main meals
Saw Palmetto every day
L-Glutamine 5000-10000mg/day

Was wondering if I could run the Beast again weeks 8-12. Didn't know if that would put too much strain on my liver, would give me gains worth taking, or what.....I'd rather put on more size/strength this fall and start to lean out a little around feb. After this bulk then cut, I would like to be at about 200-210lbs. I currently am at 175, will be up to 185 or so before I actually start the first cycle.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if you were gonan use SD again id say use it 14-17

idk i prolly would but im not to bright

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
if you were gonan use SD again id say use it 14-17

idk i prolly would but im not to bright
only reason I was thinking 8-12 was I know that SD will provide alot of gylcogen and if the Test would have another 5 weeks to feed off it for muscles to grow and Test to be more effective. My thinking may be totally wrong or off...but that was my thought.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cycle looks good, sorta what i'm planning.. are u using or have an AI on hand? and maybe consider running something lighter than sd at the back end

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks good, sorta what i'm planning.. are u using or have an AI on hand? and maybe consider running something lighter than sd at the back end
No not running an AI....never have...I've read things going both ways for/against it. I just figured run some more SD since I would have it on hand. Other thing I was thinking about was running Tren for the last 40 days.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm yeah i was actually gonna mention tren.. you talking ph tren?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
hmm yeah i was actually gonna mention tren.. you talking ph tren?
No Tren Acetate. I have taken Test, tren, eq, dbol, and winstrol before so I have experience.

If I go the Tren route I would do it the last 40 days at 100mg EOD.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
What about adding anadrol to this? If so, when and for how long? Would I need to add any liver supplements?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I think 15 weeks is a little long... only way you should do this is if you add in a compound the last 4-6 weeks, like you said, anadrol or tren. If you just run the same dose of test that long with nothing else i don't think you'll make any gains late in the cycle.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think 15 weeks is a little long... only way you should do this is if you add in a compound the last 4-6 weeks, like you said, anadrol or tren. If you just run the same dose of test that long with nothing else i don't think you'll make any gains late in the cycle.
No, 15 weeks is great and cycle looks yummy.
I would up the dose though of the SD..
Im doing 20/20/30/30 and on week 4 with no sides, but many benefits..
My test-e is 500mg per week and im not on an AI either..

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any info on Anadrol? I know it can give huge size/strength but also can have major sides.......I've ran tren ace before so I know what to expect with that. I will be logging this so once my hand is good to go, expect to see me post a daily log.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
IMO you'd be better off stacking the Superdrol at the end instead of Anadrol. Typically, you will see dryer gains. Some might do it the last 4 weeks, I would actually run it so that you can stay on test 1-2 weeks after it. JMO

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
IMO you'd be better off stacking the Superdrol at the end instead of Anadrol. Typically, you will see dryer gains. Some might do it the last 4 weeks, I would actually run it so that you can stay on test 1-2 weeks after it. JMO
That was my thoughts as well with running the SD later in the cycle as well as in the front. I figured if I ran the SD weeks 1-4 I would be able to define the size I had gotten from the SD, then run SD again week maybe week 9-13 so I would have another 4 weeks on Test left to turn the gains into something.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
This is a very heavy cycle IMO. You should have blood done before, during and post cycle to see the real damage. I mean thats 150 bucks total cost, thats nothing compared to what I have spent already on my next cycle, so if money is of little concern, I would do that. Check your lipids, as two runs on superdrol in the same cycle will absolutely annihilate your lipids.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
This is a very heavy cycle IMO. You should have blood done before, during and post cycle to see the real damage. I mean thats 150 bucks total cost, thats nothing compared to what I have spent already on my next cycle, so if money is of little concern, I would do that. Check your lipids, as two runs on superdrol in the same cycle will absolutely annihilate your lipids.
Thanks for the concerns....this cycle is still being designed. I know for sure I will do weeks 1-4 sd weeks 1-15 Test E 750mg. I might just go with Tren Ace for the end of the cycle instead of SD......

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Jeezzz. Wtf.

If you are over 5'8" and you aren't 200 lbs and under 15% BF then forget the gear. You need to learn to train and diet. Gear is a bonus you need to help push genetic limits. If you can't get to 200 by eating clean (and eating big) then you'll never be able to hold it later.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Jeezzz. Wtf.

If you are over 5'8" and you aren't 200 lbs and under 15% BF then forget the gear. You need to learn to train and diet. Gear is a bonus you need to help push genetic limits. If you can get to 200 by eating clean (and eating big) then you'll never be able to hold it later.
No **** you can, I've purposely limited my weight because of me competing in MMA. Plus these last almost 5 months I have been unable to do anything due to 3 pins in my hand and a cast.....I usually stay at about 175 and 12%bf. I know what I'm doing with gear, and am only here for opinions on this cycle.. I have done way more then my fair of research and understand the components and my choices.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any info on Anadrol? I know it can give huge size/strength but also can have major sides.......I've ran tren ace before so I know what to expect with that. I will be logging this so once my hand is good to go, expect to see me post a daily log.
very liver toxic, does not convert to estrogen and does not bind to the progesterone receptor-yet it still causes gyno. also, causes major hair shedding if you're prone.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
very liver toxic, does not convert to estrogen and does not bind to the progesterone receptor-yet it still causes gyno. also, causes major hair shedding if you're prone.
yea, that's what I had read as well. I knew the possible sides were pretty bad. I might just go with the Tren Ace at the end....

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
Ok so I had a cycle all planned out with the intentions of putting on some lean musle mass. Reasoning was my MMA training. But since my had was broke and even though I want to continue to fight, it's too risky with the pins and **** that was in my hand. So let's get huge! I would like to add something to this cycle to put on as much strength/size as possible.

Cycle:

1-4 Beastdrol(Superdrol clone) 10/20/20/30mg
1-15 Test E 750mg

17-21 Clomid 100/75/50/25

Supplements While On Cycle (Will start these 4 weeks before cycle)

Vitamin C 2000mg/day
Multi-Vitamin every day
Flax Seed Oil 5000mg/day
Cranberry Extract 2000mg/day
Alpha-lipoic acid 500mg/day
Milk Thistle 1500mg/day
Ginger Root 1000mg before main meals
Saw Palmetto every day
L-Glutamine 5000-10000mg/day

Was wondering if I could run the Beast again weeks 8-12. Didn't know if that would put too much strain on my liver, would give me gains worth taking, or what.....I'd rather put on more size/strength this fall and start to lean out a little around feb. After this bulk then cut, I would like to be at about 200-210lbs. I currently am at 175, will be up to 185 or so before I actually start the first cycle.

I've ran this several times and loved it every time...I always just kept the Beastdrol at a constant 30mg/ed though.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I've ran this several times and loved it every time...I always just kept the Beastdrol at a constant 30mg/ed though.
I've never ran SD so I want to keep it on a more typical dosage, just in case I react badly to it. That way I have a baseline, and in the future I can dabble with changing it up more.