What do you do with you used needles?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I've always wondered what everyone does with their needles once they use them....I personally put the cap on tight, and throw them into some kind of container b4 throwing them away? What about everyone else?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
? There is only one logical option here. Save em and pass em out at halloween!! :ntome: (don't do that though please)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
There are better ways to dispose of them...give them to a diabetic friend and have them throw it in with all their needles that they dispose of properly.

I am surprised how many people just "toss" em.

Best advice I seen on another board was throw them in an old protein jug until tis about full, then they would get this foam stuff that hardens when it sets. Fill the container up with it, seal the top then toss that.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I put caps back on and fill a water bottle with them, then throw em in garbage.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I put them in my scrawny neighbors garbage can..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I just thrower them away. But I make sure each one is capped and I double bagg

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
usually just bag them and bury them in the sandbox at the local playground

FATGUY

FATGUY

Awards
I let my kids play pin the tail on the donkey at their birthday parties with them. Is that OK?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I never had any injectables. I would like to run some soon and if I have used needles, I can take them to my night job. I clean an office building and there is a Dr`s office with several "sharps" containers. I can`t think of a better place.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never had any injectables. I would like to run some soon and if I have used needles, I can take them to my night job. I clean an office building and there is a Dr`s office with several "sharps" containers. I can`t think of a better place.
they sell those containers online ;)

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
I just re cap them and put them in the trash, but empty protein jugs i have and that's what I shall use!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Use them as darts to throw at toomates

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hey will it not be funny of you had a place with your friend and picked one out and while he is asleep inject him for a 4 month 500 mg a week cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Friends"

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sharps container.

Then I dump the container in to a pit and throw women in it...

Average day for me.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I like the protein jug idea....I might start doing that...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Sharps container.

Then I dump the container in to a pit and throw women in it...

Average day for me.

it puts the testosterone on the skin

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do the whole protein container thing, works like a charm.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Im another protein jug guy. Mines like bulging full and I think Ill just seal it and ditch it

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i got 25lb paint jug filled with em... haha. they prolly think im a junky
I like that idea the best, actually.

That and the local playground sandbox ;) (lol unreal)

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Put the cap back on and put it in the trash can.
I didn't know I was supposed to do anything else...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put the cap back on and put it in the trash can.
I didn't know I was supposed to do anything else...
Dude, that is crazy dangerous for those who collect your trash. If one gets stuck, you are going to ruin there life for a while as they sit in panic wondering for over 6 months if they have HIV now. Not smart at all and you shouldn't be playing with needles if you couldn't think past that.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
ive disposed of 1 cycles worth of needles in regular trash. Recapped all needles which is actually ill-advised if using a sharps container, and bagged them good.

Thats a good point about trash-men getting stuck.. i always thought that since i know i dont have HIV or any other disease it wouldnt be a big deal, but i realize it really would f**k someones head up if they were to be stuck.

in the future ill definetly put them in some hard plastic and thoroughly dispose of them

Kid A

Awards
I put them in my needle cannon, aim it over the wall at a 45 degree angle in any random direction and fire.

I wait about 30 minutes then watch the evening news for reports of "another random needle storm"

In all seriousness though, I dont use needles for anabolics as I have only used ph but I knew kids that shot dope with discarded needles so bend the sharps on em before you do whatever it is you do with a needle collection.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smart man, much respect to you. It's no joke getting stuck, I've seen co-workers (nurses) get needle sticks and since you can't force your pt to get HIV tested, I've seen their lives literally come to an end from panic and worrying. HIV testing is not very accurate in first 6 months, so waiting 6 months to know is a long day time.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i recapped everything and they just sitting in protein tub. I think I may burry it or something.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn i feel like a loser for not haveing a source for some gear. empty protein jug sounds like a decent idea

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that is crazy dangerous for those who collect your trash. If one gets stuck, you are going to ruin there life for a while as they sit in panic wondering for over 6 months if they have HIV now. Not smart at all and you shouldn't be playing with needles if you couldn't think past that.
Sucks for them!
:dance:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
recap and put them in a 5lb jar of protein. when it is time to throw them away, i duct tape the container shut and throw it away in a dumpster, usually behind like an industrial park.