Tren E vs Ace for cut

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Alright havented used tren e but from what I gather its the stuff just different ester

so heres the question

Anyone used both at relatively the same dose? i assume theyd have almost the exact same results

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it should be the same dude the difference is just what you'd expect from the ester, the enanthate is going to take a month to get going, the ace is going to take like 4-5 days to get going.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love the long esters, ease of injection, longer cycles, less pain.

Plus Tren E is my fave injectable ever, will not do tren A until Tren E is no long available from a UG.
win win for me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
it should be the same dude the difference is just what you'd expect from the ester, the enanthate is going to take a month to get going, the ace is going to take like 4-5 days to get going.
thats what I was thinking. Mayble Ill conjugate some ace to enan bridge thing.
i love the long esters, ease of injection, longer cycles, less pain.

Plus Tren E is my fave injectable ever, will not do tren A until Tren E is no long available from a UG.
win win for me.
hmm k thanks for the input / sharing of experience. Ace is cool but pinning ED gets old.

Ill have to do some scheming here, thanks fellas

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres no difference at all other than the ester. The only reason i prefer Ace over enath is because with tren, i can get nasty prolactin gyno very fast; I mean to the point where I can go to bed fine, and wake up with swollen to all hell nips. Ace gets out of my system faster if i cant control it with b6, dostinex, etc.

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
are you running test? what ester test are you running?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you run Trenbolone Acetate before, and if so, how did you respond? To me, there's not much difference. I would run some Testosterone in some form, but that's just me. Will you be front-loading?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Theres no difference at all other than the ester. The only reason i prefer Ace over enath is because with tren, i can get nasty prolactin gyno very fast; I mean to the point where I can go to bed fine, and wake up with swollen to all hell nips. Ace gets out of my system faster if i cant control it with b6, dostinex, etc.
Ive just been using cab and it seems to do the trick, I get kinda scared w/ prolactin issues.
are you running test? what ester test are you running?
have used prop and enan.

Have you run Trenbolone Acetate before, and if so, how did you respond? To me, there's not much difference. I would run some Testosterone in some form, but that's just me. Will you be front-loading?
pretty good so far, some agression little to none but crazy fcking night sweats. I can deal w/ these issues NP.

Yeah Ill be using some test for sure.

and for front loading Idk what I was thinking yet, was leaning on like ace + enan for 4-6 weeks than straight enan. stuff is all up in the air right now and this idea is like 1 year out. Just doing some homework

suppose I could use an oral to get things going but Id more than likely run winstrol alongside this

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That front-load sounds good, man. Good luck with the cycle; it should be awesome!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
That front-load sounds good, man. Good luck with the cycle; it should be awesome!
lol thanks bud :)

yeah Ill be posting again once I get some money and have stuff. Right now this is fueled by hopes and dreams haha!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL!
Yeah, I like having an ample supply of Test-Cyp; being on TRT has its positives. NO PCT EVER! For some reason, my insurance makes me get more than I need in a 5 month span. I am in no way going to contest that!

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Yeah unless you use both of them, just use whichever ester will coincide with the ester of test you're using as far as pinning frequency goes. If you use prop, go with tren ace. if you use test e...go with tren e

T

TheTransforma

My advice, for what it is worth,

stay with the short acting ACE version. Tren is not a substance you want to have building up in your system over a prolonged time. This in regards to side effects and pct. Stay with ACE as it is way more managable regarding side effects and pct. Tren E is deceptive in this way.

If you do take the E route, watch your BP etc. And get regular bloodwork done, it is killer on the kidneys. And last but not least, recovery from tren is really hard. Most people will take a full year to recover or more. Some people never get their own hormone production started again and will be depended on replacement therapy for life.

Tren has sweet effects, but they can be acquired with other drugs, which don't have the negative long lasting effects.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"Most people will take a full year to recover or more" i dunno about that, that's a very strong statement Transforma. Difficult yes but with a proper PCT it shouldn't be a big deal and if you don't want to chance that at all, there's still hCG.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i recovered in 10 weeks after my 9 monther with test tren npp n but load of orals