see if test is real?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
any quick tips to checking if test is real?

yellow tint?
if it freezes then it's real? or if it freezes then it's fake?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only way is to take it and see, what is the brand?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
It's Aber (something) Iranian...I'm almost certain it's fake.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
post up a pic, if its an amp i doubt its fake. amps are rarely faked.

freezes and you see crystals = real

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
any quick tips to checking if test is real?

yellow tint?
if it freezes then it's real? or if it freezes then it's fake?
Sorry if this is redundant, I didn't read the entire thread... but the only way to tell if it is real is to make it yourself from Synovex tablets, or do a melt-point test.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of labs that will test for you, but it costs twice as much as real gear itself so it's pretty pointless.

It sucks to say but give it a run and if the sides are there, it's real.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of labs that will test for you, but it costs twice as much as real gear itself so it's pretty pointless.

It sucks to say but give it a run and if the sides are there, it's real.
I again would advise you to do a melt point test... test also has a distict odor. Also, the only lab that I was aware of that tested AAS was shut down by the Gov. some time ago, and issued a mass Email explanation to their client base.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
post up a pic, if its an amp i doubt its fake. amps are rarely faked.

freezes and you see crystals = real
yea, mooch has suggested this technique... he claims its simply broscience which means its not totally valid, but if there are any testosterone molecules at all in the vile they will freeze in the solution and form crystals...

... again, it doesnt reveal the potency but it proves whether or not there is actually test in the solution

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
................. the oil does not freeze? so in a freezer not fridge correct? and how long?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
................. the oil does not freeze? so in a freezer not fridge correct? and how long?
Oil won't freeze, I put a vial of what I thought was test in the freezer for about 1 day and it didn't freeze, there were no crystals either. I threw all 30ml away, still have another 30ml of suspect test/deca

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
.............. can i put like 1ml in a syringe and in freezer?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
or would the syrine being plastic be a bad idea and a glass vial more preferable?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
.............. can i put like 1ml in a syringe and in freezer?
put the whole vial in. after a few hours (or even over night) if u see particles/flakes floating around then the ONLY thing this tells u is that SOMETHING is in there.

it should go back into solution at room temp, if it doesnt then u can stick it in some hot water or the oven

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i got 4 10ml vials.... lmao im on vial #2 so when there is 1ml left i will throw it in to test. is 1ml in a while enough to see the solids?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO its pointless to even try to test it.. you should notice results rather quick to tell.. I notice a rise in libido on the second week every time.. that is how I check it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
TREN has a way of klillin libido............ so does SD to me.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
this is COMPLETELY wrong. amps are faked just the same amount if not MORE than UG vials
i agree.. i had some iranians and they were absolute garbage... there are also ways to check for authenticity such as attempting to rub the writing off the amp with your finger and making sure all the oil is equally high in all your amps

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
i agree.. i had some iranians and they were absolute garbage... there are also ways to check for authenticity such as attempting to rub the writing off the amp with your finger and making sure all the oil is equally high in all your amps
Damn dude that suck's never had any fake iranians and i hope it never happens!Yeah i herd the same about rubbing off the writing also.I have never got any were the writing rubbed off.The ones you say were garbage did the writing come off?Also i would give some input on this thread but anything i would say already has been said on weather the test is legit or not.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
IMO its pointless to even try to test it.. you should notice results rather quick to tell.. I notice a rise in libido on the second week every time.. that is how I check it.
I agree, second week: spankin it like a monkey.
Freeze one cc in a freezer that is at least 10 below zero for 24 hours, that's what I did and it crystalized. Only thing, I wasn't smart enough to freeze less that the 25 ml bottle and had trouble getting it back to liquid.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
source check. idk why everyone is runing iranian right now theres a good amount of german on the market.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
i got 4 10ml vials.... lmao im on vial #2 so when there is 1ml left i will throw it in to test. is 1ml in a while enough to see the solids?
Aburaihans only come in amps. Did you transfer the amps into vials?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
^^^ those right here are DELICOUS from what i read!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
nope, they came in vials

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude that suck's never had any fake iranians and i hope it never happens!Yeah i herd the same about rubbing off the writing also.I have never got any were the writing rubbed off.The ones you say were garbage did the writing come off?Also i would give some input on this thread but anything i would say already has been said on weather the test is legit or not.
i think it did.. yea. I got really oily but no other sides like libido or aggression, and no gains... actually lost weight.

what i did was try to finish a cycle i started with another brand of test. About a week or 2 after i started the iranians (Auburhains), my strength and weight both plummeted as if i was coming off a cycle with no pct. Pissed me off so bad i dont even count this as one of my 3 cycles lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this is why i always have some m1t left for bridging into another cycle in case something turns out fake.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
some meaning 1250 mg worth :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I just realized your Test is already converted/pre-made... I was under the impression you had sourced your own bulk raws, which is why I suggested the melt test.