Fall Bulk Comin Together!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just hypothetically ordered 25 amps of Androne 250; or Iranian test-e. Which was priced amazingly!
Next order will be 1500mg of Dbol from a bud. Which will also be priced amazingly!

Cycle:
Test-e: 500mg per wk Weeks 1-12. Goin to front load first week with 750mg test-e. Shooting 250mg on Mon and Thurs
Dbol: 50mg ED weeks 1-4

PCT: Start 2 weeks after last inject
clomid: 50/50/50/50/25/25

On cycle AI:
Letro 1.25mg twice a week, taken on inject days.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
throw some superdrol, methyltren, abombs and cheque drops in there an u'll have an AM approved cycle.

approved by the f ucking retards that run 3-4-5-6 orals at once. "injects are scary"

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
throw some superdrol, methyltren, abombs and cheque drops in there an u'll have an AM approved cycle.

approved by the f ucking retards that run 3-4-5-6 orals at once. "injects are scary"
LMAO, sarcasm right

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i love injecting, i just wish i had more gear to inject, lol. My idea of a good dream is finding out that my closet is stocked with endless rows of vials of every type of steroid and every ester and a needle/syringe dispenser that never runs out. I would just start pinning everyday and get on at least 3-4 injectables right away. Test/Tren/EQ/Primo something like that haha.

If you don't like needles, you are a *****. It's mean, but it's true so I had to say that. Come on, we're men, we're supposed to be hunting and killing to survive and dealing with real hardships and pain. People are afraid to stick a tiny needle in their leg that you can barely feel. Come on. It's about as painful as being pinched, so that can't be the reason... people are afraid for mental reasons, and that's why they're pussies about it. Man up.

Gamer have u run injectables before?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on, we're men, we're supposed to be hunting and killing to survive and dealing with real hardships and pain.
Damn... that hit me hard lol. My next cycle is gonna be injectable for sure.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if u have an extra amp why dont u run it at the beginning of ur cycle in the first week so its almost like a kinda front load. no need to put it at the end and complicate half life waiting times.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if u have an extra amp why dont u run it at the beginning of ur cycle in the first week so its almost like a kinda front load. no need to put it at the end and complicate half life waiting times.
I didnt think of that lol... Thats what I shall do..

And to unreals question, yes I did, but i thought I had a trusted UGlab.. Turned out to be the most painful underdosed **** imaginable. The pain in my lower body was so unbearable that I was limpin everywhere, hard to get in and out of bed, couldnt ever do legs, always got sick, got pneumonia weeks 5-8, which is a big cycle killer. The reason im not close to 200lbs by now is a few key reason: got disentary, couldnt eat for about 2 week, lost 15lbs, then swine flu, lost 10lbs, then pneumonia in what was supposed to be the best part of my cycle... Oh and never order GAU** domestic.. WIll never use UGL again; im gaining better now off cycle then when I was on that ****! So, I ordered HG gear.. Yes I injected myself, yes it was easy..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heck yea,

i'm gonna run this somwhere down the road, might swap out dbol tho for super, just cause i got so much to use up. lol.

can't wait to see you're progress buddy!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heck yea,

i'm gonna run this somwhere down the road, might swap out dbol tho for super, just cause i got so much to use up. lol.

can't wait to see you're progress buddy!
Nah dude, go with dbols if you havent tried it yet!!!
I used the mdrol brand of super and it did jack **** for me, so im gonna use a time tested to build mass for anyone oral steroid lol.. I may try another brand of SD though called beastdrol, but not with this cycle..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm dbol, the breakfast of champions.

after seeing that "anabolic protein powder" i want to see some "cherio-bal" cereal or something... maybe "methyl-wheaty-stane" or "honey bunches of oxandrolone" or something catchy like "Apple Jacked." I think there's a market for this. Pre-WO anabolic cereal.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm dbol, the breakfast of champions.

after seeing that "anabolic protein powder" i want to see some "cherio-bal" cereal or something... maybe "methyl-wheaty-stane" or "honey bunches of oxandrolone" or something catchy like "Apple Jacked." I think there's a market for this. Pre-WO anabolic cereal.
Hell yes LMAO...