Longest You Have Had To Wait?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
My domestic shipments usually come in 10-14 days or less.
Overseas have taken anywhere from 2-3 weeks.

I ordered some stuff that I was short on, I have ordered from them before and they sent it in 2 packages. Both one day apart. One came in 2 weeks ago, and the other still isn't here yet.

It has been a full month now.
I have probably received close to 10 packages in my life, and nothing has every taken this long.

Do you think it got held up at customs?
4 full weeks now.

So ya, what's the longest you have had to wait (after shipment)?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this shouldnt be discussed here. but id assume customs has ur package and ur not getting it

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya, that's what I am dreading.

I'm not revealing the source or any of that, just hoping some people have seen packages pop up after a month or two...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
contact your source, if they're decent they'll probably send you what got seized.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
My source requires proof of a seizure letter, then they will resend. Which from what I have been reading takes 3-4 weeks to receive. One guy said he got his 6 months after the fact.

The thing is I have tracking numbers for both packages.
If I look it up on the off shore post office both are sent, but when I look at the USPS one shows it as being delivered (true) and the other says its an invalid tracking. So it either it hasn't even made it into the US yet, or it's sitting with a bunch of other stuff they aren't letting through.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
realistically either way ur just going to have to wait it out. but its not unheard of to recieve things months late at a time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In these situations.. just forgot about it,and order again to a diff addy. If it comes, it comes, if it doesn't, you have already moved on.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
In these situations.. just forgot about it,and order again to a diff addy. If it comes, it comes, if it doesn't, you have already moved on.
Ya, it's pretty much gone man.
Just waiting for my letter so I can re-submit.

The only thing that was immediate was some Propecia, the rest was to complete my next cycle. Just extra misc stuff...

So worst case scenario is I go bald quicker during this cycle (currently in week 6 of 17).

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Can you believe I got that one last package in today?
It was post marked in May, and it just came in.

Just wanted to update people. If its oversees, it can literally come in 4 months later...

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Can you believe I got that one last package in today?
It was post marked in May, and it just came in.

Just wanted to update people. If its oversees, it can literally come in 4 months later...
That's insane, but good news nonetheless.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
that sux, having the same type of problem, but its with a new source

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
That's insane, but good news nonetheless.
Not like the stuff does me any good now, but there is always next time!

I'm sticking with domestic from now on. I'm over comparing prices and praying for my package to show up in 2+ weeks. Unless its a supp that I just HAVE to have, I'm staying local.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My source requires proof of a seizure letter, then they will resend. Which from what I have been reading takes 3-4 weeks to receive. One guy said he got his 6 months after the fact.

The thing is I have tracking numbers for both packages.
If I look it up on the off shore post office both are sent, but when I look at the USPS one shows it as being delivered (true) and the other says its an invalid tracking. So it either it hasn't even made it into the US yet, or it's sitting with a bunch of other stuff they aren't letting through.
Talk to your source, if your a legit guy, he will resend without a letter. Customs is smart and has caught on, many packages are going missing without letters since raw deal. Customs knows with a letter, you'll just get another one, so they are neglecting to send them out.

Either that, or everybody is lying and getting letters and saying they are not!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Talk to your source, if your a legit guy, he will resend without a letter. Customs is smart and has caught on, many packages are going missing without letters since raw deal. Customs knows with a letter, you'll just get another one, so they are neglecting to send them out.

Either that, or everybody is lying and getting letters and saying they are not!
No I got it.
4 months down the road...

It went like this...
"What is this? I don't know anyone from that country WTF?"
*open*
"Holy sheet!"
*start moon walking in kitchen*