MY FIRST CYCLE

S

Suryoyo

Awards
Hi there !!

I have done many ph cycles before. Now I am ready to step to the real shieet.

I have deca and test c, but for the first move, everybody saying do just testo.

The cycle

test c 500/w 1-12w (250 monday and 250 friday)
m-drol 1-4w (20/30/30/30)

pct from w 15, tamoxifien 40/40/20/20

anything else to worry about, I have cycle assist from cel.
How about gyno, I have done a gyno surgery, I had pubertical gyno so the surgery was free for me. Can I get gyno now from a cycle ??

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I would keep an A.I. on hand for bloat and if you are gyno prone.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Hi there !!

The cycle

How about gyno, I have done a gyno surgery, I had pubertical gyno so the surgery was free for me. Can I get gyno now from a cycle ??
How old are you and what is your training experience? If this is your first cycle, I defn wouldn't run mdrol but to each their own. If you are dead set on it though run it 10/20/20 and that's it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi there !!

The cycle

If you have enough knowledge on AAS, and I'd hope you would at this point, then I would add the deca into the cycle. I would keep the SD in at 4 weeks as well. My cycle would look like:

Test-c: 600mg per wk 1-12
Deca: 400mg per wk 1-11
Super:30/30/30/30 1-4

Start PCT 2 weeks after last cyp inject.
Thats what I would do! IMO

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
If you have enough knowledge on AAS, and I'd hope you would at this point, then I would add the deca into the cycle. I would keep the SD in at 4 weeks as well. My cycle would look like:

Test-c: 600mg per wk 1-12
Deca: 400mg per wk 1-11
Super:30/30/30/30 1-4

Start PCT 2 weeks after last cyp inject.
Thats what I would do! IMO
You would really recommend he run super at 30/30/30/30 for his first cycle? That's a lot for a beginner.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would really recommend he run super at 30/30/30/30 for his first cycle? That's a lot for a beginner.
If he is like me, he wont get any sides from super. Thats just what I would do, IMO... Okay, maybe he should go 20/20/30 and then add another week at 30 if he is fine with the first 3 weeks.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
If he is like me, he wont get any sides from super. Thats just what I would do, IMO... Okay, maybe he should go 20/20/30 and then add another week at 30 if he is fine with the first 3 weeks.
Whos is to say he is like you though. To be safe I would start him at 10/20/20 and then he can ramp it up from there. 30mg of super is a lot for a first time user.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the first sentence of the whole topic is i have done many many ph cycles... so that would imply that he is not really a beginner.

i would do the test and deca just as gamer said... though i would run it longer if i were you, deca works best if you give it more time... like 1-16 test and 1-15 deca and the mdrol kickstart. start the drol at 20 if you havent used it before, 30 if you have.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
ha my bad. I am at work and looking quickly before someone walks by. If in fact he has run super in the past and is ok with ramping it up to 30 then go for it. I will agree with throwing in the deca as well.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the first sentence of the whole topic is i have done many many ph cycles... so that would imply that he is not really a beginner.

i would do the test and deca just as gamer said... though i would run it longer if i were you, deca works best if you give it more time... like 1-16 test and 1-15 deca and the mdrol kickstart. start the drol at 20 if you havent used it before, 30 if you have.
I woulda suggested 15 weeks deca, but damn deca is so expensive..

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just dont think there is any point in running deca if you dont go 16 wks. it doesnt start working til like wk 5 and there is no explosive point at the beginning. its good steady size gains.

every young man needs a sugar momma for this very reason.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just dont think there is any point in running deca if you dont go 16 wks. it doesnt start working til like wk 5 and there is no explosive point at the beginning. its good steady size gains.

every young man needs a sugar momma for this very reason.
Ya, true dat lol..

S

Suryoyo

Awards
Hi fellows !!

I am 28 year old, and I have done m-drol before 4w 10/20/30/30, no side effects at all, great gains.

now I am not sure about the cycle, include deca, or include not is the question ??

And the last question is, about the gyno, can I get It now with a AAS cycle after a gyno surgery ??

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well we answered your question. use the deca.

and yes you can still get gyno.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well, maybe I will do the deca with the testo

the doctor has removed all gyno that I had.
it can come back if the mammary glands are still there.

get some cabaser / prami / bromo or something for decca. I assume you dont wanter surgery again :(

S

Suryoyo

Awards
it can come back if the mammary glands are still there.

get some cabaser / prami / bromo or something for decca. I assume you dont wanter surgery again :(
sounds good, I have plenty of tamoxifien if gyno shows up.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you need an ai when on a progestin. you cant take nolva for gyno from deca.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO NOT USE NOLVA WITH PROGESTINS UNLESS U WANT BIGGER TITS

S

Suryoyo

Awards
Allright then.

1-12w test c (500/W)
1-12 Deca (400/W)

W 14-17 Tamoxifien 40/40/20/20

I will get arimidex on cycle.

I dont have more test c but more deca, can I do deca more weeks witouth the test the couple last weeks of the cycle, maybe to 14 or 16 weeks.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no. progestins really need a test base. you would feel horrendous and ur d!ck would be softer than rosie odonnell... and you cannot start the tamoxifen until the deca is completely out of your system, 18 days from your last shot... typically people run the test for a wk after then deca.

S

Suryoyo

Awards
no. progestins really need a test base. you would feel horrendous and ur d!ck would be softer than rosie odonnell... and you cannot start the tamoxifen until the deca is completely out of your system, 18 days from your last shot... typically people run the test for a wk after then deca.
ok, thanks mate.

About ai, I can get proviron very easy, Is that a good ai on cycle, I have ATD also, how about ATD on cycle ??

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
unless 100% of the glands were removed
I thought that even if 100% of the glans were removed you are still prone to get it again?

Or maybe its just that even with surgery, its very difficult to remove 100% of the glands?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Allright then.

1-12w test c (500/W)
1-12 Deca (400/W)

W 14-17 Tamoxifien 40/40/20/20

I will get arimidex on cycle.

I dont have more test c but more deca, can I do deca more weeks witouth the test the couple last weeks of the cycle, maybe to 14 or 16 weeks.
Do not do this. In fact, its always a good idea to run your test a week longer than the deca, so that the esters clear at the same time.

S

Suryoyo

Awards
Do not do this. In fact, its always a good idea to run your test a week longer than the deca, so that the esters clear at the same time.
I have decide to do just test C for the first time of inject AAS.
i will take the deca next time.

The Cycle I have planed

1-12w Test C (500/W)
1-4 M-drol 20/30/30/30
8-12 1-AD (the diol version :32:)

W14-17 PCT

Tamoxifien - 40/40/20/20

I have ATD for AI on cycle, I now there is not much info about It on cycle but do you think it will work good ?? Or else I can get easily proviron to take under the cycle..

Suggestion fellows ??