1st decca run

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Alright Im going to be running deca for the first time, of course im running test with it, but I want to know what is a good dose to run decca at... I usually run test e or cyp at 500, but i might bump it up a little bit this time.. Decca is 19nor so im guessing its pretty suppressive, does that mean hcg on cycle as well would be a good idea???

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id raise the test to 600mg/week, deca should be about 400mg/week, and yes run HCG on cycle

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty much what I'm on right now, same numbers just a little more test.
It's alright, but I liked EQ better.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
after deka is in your system for long enough your joints will be feeling great. I like EQ personally buy many of my buddies have had great gains on deka. just watch out for deka ****, the wife/GF will know something is up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
after deka is in your system for long enough your joints will be feeling great. I like EQ personally buy many of my buddies have had great gains on deka. just watch out for deka ****, the wife/GF will know something is up.
or not up, lmao

i agree more test than deca

good luck on the run stullsy i'm gonna pm u soon here

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
or not up, lmao

i agree more test than deca

good luck on the run stullsy i'm gonna pm u soon here
thanks man i decided against the 19 nor for now though and im going with EQ for my next run, I have a bottle of tren I'll save that for my cycle after this one, but heres what its going to look like and I plan on logging it in a couple months as its the biggest cycle Ive ever done, using my test 500 for this one it has 200mg decanote, 200mg enanthate, and 100mg cypionate per 1mL

Im starting the first 3 weeks with 1gram of test, 50mg anadrol... 500mg/week of EQ week 1-10... Im taking the test down to 750mg through from week 4 to12 and then 500mg week 13 and 14 and dosing anavar at 40mg/day from week 8-14

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You liked EQ more than Deca? because of gains or side effects?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
thanks man i decided against the 19 nor for now though and im going with EQ for my next run, I have a bottle of tren I'll save that for my cycle after this one, but heres what its going to look like and I plan on logging it in a couple months as its the biggest cycle Ive ever done, using my test 500 for this one it has 200mg decanote, 200mg enanthate, and 100mg cypionate per 1mL

Im starting the first 3 weeks with 1gram of test, 50mg anadrol... 500mg/week of EQ week 1-10... Im taking the test down to 750mg through from week 4 to12 and then 500mg week 13 and 14 and dosing anavar at 40mg/day from week 8-14
Run the EQ longer, 12 weeks at least, preferably 14-16...at least thats what I would do :D

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You liked EQ more than Deca? because of gains or side effects?
Deca has stronger sides.
My gains were better on EQ. Both strength and growth.

So in both aspects, for me anyways, EQ was a better run.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
id raise the test to 600mg/week, deca should be about 400mg/week, and yes run HCG on cycle
you wont be getting no deca-**** issues with this stack ^^^ . . but, buy some cialas just for sh1ts and giggles ;)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
op.
stay away from 19nor steroids unles ur competing. deca is almost same as EQ, but eq has far less sides.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
EQ has less sides damnit!!!!!!!!!!

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Run the EQ longer, 12 weeks at least, preferably 14-16...at least thats what I would do :D
If I would of had the money I would of bought more, but I dont really have enough to run it longer than 10 weeks

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I don't even like Deca. Just realized that today.
I used to look good, given that it was ottermode but I still pretty solid at around 160-165 or so.

7 weeks in, 195, I have a deca gut and shoulder pimples.
Bigger and stronger, but damn...this stomach bloat and pimple monster stuff is definitely not the business for any ladies to admire.

I'm still going to hit strong for the rest of my cycle (17 weeks) but just consider this summer a sacrifice. No beach for me...haha.

Oils

Banned
Awards
Alright Im going to be running deca for the first time, of course im running test with it, but I want to know what is a good dose to run decca at... I usually run test e or cyp at 500, but i might bump it up a little bit this time.. Decca is 19nor so im guessing its pretty suppressive, does that mean hcg on cycle as well would be a good idea???
Deca should be run at a minimum of 400mg pw with at least 600mg of Test.

HCG is a good idea as well;)

I ran EQ for 6 months straight with excellent results. It seriously took around 7 weeks to kick in hard.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually, I don't even like Deca. Just realized that today.
I used to look good, given that it was ottermode but I still pretty solid at around 160-165 or so.

7 weeks in, 195, I have a deca gut and shoulder pimples.
Bigger and stronger, but damn...this stomach bloat and pimple monster stuff is definitely not the business for any ladies to admire.

I'm still going to hit strong for the rest of my cycle (17 weeks) but just consider this summer a sacrifice. No beach for me...haha.
don't want to sound argumentative but if you're solid at 165 then what do you expect at 195? If you've gained 30 pounds you can't expect to look as good... but in the long run it sounds like Deca has been wildly successful for you. Bulking itself is a sacrifice when it comes to looks.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
don't want to sound argumentative but if you're solid at 165 then what do you expect at 195? If you've gained 30 pounds you can't expect to look as good... but in the long run it sounds like Deca has been wildly successful for you. Bulking itself is a sacrifice when it comes to looks.
I know, I was just venting.
I guess I expected to keep at least "some" of definition that I shredded down for. Nope, I'm a walking water balloon. Not that bad but you know what I mean.

Just being hard on myself.
Oh well, just going to roll with it and only keep my upper body out of the water, ha.

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
[/QUOTE]I ran EQ for 6 months straight with excellent results. It seriously took around 7 weeks to kick in hard.[/QUOTE]

6 months, dang I've heard of people running EQ for awhile but that's long (based on what I've seen). Did you run it solo or with a test base? What kinda gains did you achieve??

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I have a 20mL vial of EQ dosed at 250mg/ml... I was going to run it at 500mg for 10 weeks, but i was told you should run EQ longer.. so should I run it at 250mg for the first 4 weeks, b/c Im going to be on anadrol and a gram of test/week anyway so gains right away arent going to be a question.... then run the EQ at 500mg/week for 8 weeks after and stretch it into at twelve week run on EQ??

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I ran EQ for 6 months straight with excellent results. It seriously took around 7 weeks to kick in hard.[/QUOTE]

6 months, dang I've heard of people running EQ for awhile but that's long (based on what I've seen). Did you run it solo or with a test base? What kinda gains did you achieve??[/QUOTE]

i knw of people running test eq winny year round cycle. but theyr 245 at 6% year round too.

skratch

Awards
I fing love deca,it is so anabolic for me.I dont know what it is but I respond very well on deca.

better than test.

I have some fast acting npp that I will run over the winter.If your bloating to crap on deca its because youre taking to much.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
I know, I was just venting.
I guess I expected to keep at least "some" of definition that I shredded down for. Nope, I'm a walking water balloon. Not that bad but you know what I mean.

Just being hard on myself.
Oh well, just going to roll with it and only keep my upper body out of the water, ha.
At the end of any bulking cycle, run a PSMF diet for the last 2 weeks before going back into maintenence cals. You will drop a ****load of BF/water while the Gears will preserve your LBM gains . .

Actually, Ive seen guys cycle PSMFs alternating with a clean Surplus cal diet every two weeks. T3 would be a must for this - if done properly nearly all gains would be lean, if not some BF loss unless youre already very low.

. . food for thought Demlets ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deca is nothing like EQ.
Agreed.. i've run both many times and EQ beats it, and is very diff imo. EQ is closer to NPP being less bloat.. but npp swells my nips fast whereas eq doesnt.