Fall/winter bulk! - AnabolicMinds.com

Fall/winter bulk!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Fall/winter bulk!


    Alright, so im saving up some cash for a bulk cycle later in the year, and I like to get everything ready months ahead of time. Cycle will consist of:

    Test-e: 500mg per wk weeks 1-12
    Dbol: 30mg ED 10mg morning and 20 prewkout weeks 1-4
    Epistane:30/30/40/40 weeks 10-14 If I have the money

    The test and dbol will be human grade.

    Edit: Letro will be run 1.25mg twice a week. Half a letro pill the night of each pinning. Will halt letro usage once I start epistane as that compound is already anti estrogenic..

    PCT:
    Nolva:40/20/20/20/10
    Clomid:100/75/50/50

    The PCT will be human grade.

    Probably add some formestane starting week 4 of PCT and run for 4 weeks at a moderate dose. I know that is a high clomid dosage, but I experience little sides from 100mg.

    Creatine and fishoil will be ran throughout cycle and PCT.
    Liver care throughout cycle and PCT- probably just milk thistle.

    Calories will be around 4500 per day. Approx. 250g protein per day.
    Will get 8 hours sleep each night.

  2. Advanced Member
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    I like the cycle brotha,Looks good.Can't wait to run my next cycle!
  3. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Ya, I cant wait to jab myself lol!!
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    387

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ya, I cant wait to jab myself lol!!
    lol Yeah i know what you mean.
  5. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    I cant use pokes! So im stuck with orals- but looks GOOD!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I cant use pokes! So im stuck with orals- but looks GOOD!
    Why cant you use needles?
  7. New Member
    Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Why cant you use needles?
    Mommy won't let him?
  8. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Mommy won't let him?
    lol
  9. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    test n dbol... you really cant miss here bro.

    when it comes to bulking dbol has always been my fav compound.
  10. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Is my dbol dosing schedule effective, or should I split the 30mg into morning/pre wkout/ evening dosing?
  11. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Is my dbol dosing schedule effective, or should I split the 30mg into morning/pre wkout/ evening dosing?
    personally i always split mine into three equal servings, attempted to make them as close to eight hours apart as possible.
  12. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    personally i always split mine into three equal servings, attempted to make them as close to eight hours apart as possible.
    So 10mg pre workout will give me a sufficient boost? Im looking for mad crazy pumps here lol.
  13. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    So 10mg pre workout will give me a sufficient boost? Im looking for mad crazy pumps here lol.
    i can only speak to my own experiences but i always had crazy pumps, one of the reasons i loved dbol so much.
  14. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    i can only speak to my own experiences but i always had crazy pumps, one of the reasons i loved dbol so much.
    I am uber excited to run dbol, hopefully will be a better experience tha m-drol, which did jack **** for me..
  15. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I am uber excited to run dbol, hopefully will be a better experience tha m-drol, which did jack **** for me..
    if you cant grow on dbol. you cant grow. simple as that.

    that said, you will love dbol my friend.
  16. Advanced Member
    spres444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    398

    Reputation

    is this your first cycle of test?
  17. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    is this your first cycle of test?
    Yes and no. I did a cycle of test-e a while back and lets just say it had to be highly underdosed. It was from a domestic UGL and was extremlly painful to where I was limping every day.
  18. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Change of plans because I already know im prone to gyno, im going to run letro at 1.25mg twice a week. Plus its a lot cheaper on my wallet.
  19. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Well, I found M1T for under 30 bucks from the UK and will ship to US for only 5.95.. Could M1T be used as a good hardener at the end of my cycle?
  20. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Well, I found M1T for under 30 bucks from the UK and will ship to US for only 5.95.. Could M1T be used as a good hardener at the end of my cycle?
    m1t gives WET gains bro. like anadrol. definitely not a good choice in terms of a hardener.
  21. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    m1t gives WET gains bro. like anadrol. definitely not a good choice in terms of a hardener.
    ahhh, a good kick starter.. I always thought it was a dry compound for some reason..
  22. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    ahhh, a good kick starter.. I always thought it was a dry compound for some reason..
    its the most explosive in terms of gains. definitely a good kick starter. i also stumbled across the UK m1t and am gonna get some for the fall.
  23. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    The cycle looks good. Diet is crazy, can you handle that many carbs, 4500 cals with only 250g of protein? If you can then good for you, to me protein being only 22% of calories is waaay too low for me thats too many carbs and fats. But i'm sure you know what works for you just wanted to point that out.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  24. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    The cycle looks good. Diet is crazy, can you handle that many carbs, 4500 cals with only 250g of protein? If you can then good for you, to me protein being only 22% of calories is waaay too low for me thats too many carbs and fats. But i'm sure you know what works for you just wanted to point that out.
    I am a carb whore!!! Im getting 130grams protein from a gallon of milk. 2 shakes=40 grams. My pasta has about 10 grams. I usually have steak everyday, so thats about 40-50 grams. I usually have another meat in there, like chicken or beef for dinner with a couple carb sources usually getting about 30-40 grams protein. So, all in all, im probably getting around 270grams of proteins a day give or take few grams. A lot of fat and carbs do come from the milk.
  25. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I am a carb whore!!! Im getting 130grams protein from a gallon of milk. 2 shakes=40 grams. My pasta has about 10 grams. I usually have steak everyday, so thats about 40-50 grams. I usually have another meat in there, like chicken or beef for dinner with a couple carb sources usually getting about 30-40 grams protein. So, all in all, im probably getting around 270grams of proteins a day give or take few grams. A lot of fat and carbs do come from the milk.
    you look pretty lean too... you always eat like that? nothing makes me fat dairy does.
  26. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Really think letro is overkill, try arimidex like e3d if needed at .5mg.

    also as expressed before I think your PCT is way overkill...

    Also some HcG is probably needed for your cycle length, started halfway through.
  27. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    you look pretty lean too... you always eat like that? nothing makes me fat dairy does.
    Ya, I usually eat like that. Hold my fat in my stomach area, but its not much at all..
  28. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Really think letro is overkill, try arimidex like e3d if needed at .5mg.

    also as expressed before I think your PCT is way overkill...

    Also some HcG is probably needed for your cycle length, started halfway through.
    Im not gonna touch HCG for any cycle under 14 weeks. I just dont think its necessary because I know how fast/well I can recover without it.. And im using letro because im gyno prone, and I have oh so slight gyno now, so slight, im not even sure if it is gyno...
  29. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234817

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Im a big hCG fan, I always reccomend it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  30. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Im a big hCG fan, I always reccomend it
    I dont feel like shelling out another 80 bucks lol, I dont mind the extra pinnings... And I know it isnt necessary for this cycle.
  31. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Im not gonna touch HCG for any cycle under 14 weeks. I just dont think its necessary because I know how fast/well I can recover without it.. And im using letro because im gyno prone, and I have oh so slight gyno now, so slight, im not even sure if it is gyno...
    im with you here, alot of people here swear by hcg every cycle... i really dont think its neccessary. atleast not for me.
  32. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234817

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I dont feel like shelling out another 80 bucks lol, I dont mind the extra pinnings... And I know it isnt necessary for this cycle.
    oh ya true, I suppose the only time when its really "needed" is tren / decca.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  33. Banned
    deadaim's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    oh ya true, I suppose the only time when its really "needed" is tren / decca.
    I think 14 week cycle would also benefit from the HcG but yes not necessary.

    Also if you decide to run letro as your AI, you will need to check your lipids checked out 100%.
  34. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    I think 14 week cycle would also benefit from the HcG but yes not necessary.

    Also if you decide to run letro as your AI, you will need to check your lipids checked out 100%.
    I have had my lipids checked post m-drol, they were bad at first, but corrected in due time..
  35. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5898

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I am uber excited to run dbol, hopefully will be a better experience tha m-drol, which did jack **** for me..
    mdrol is a stronger compound then dbol hands down, not even close.
    mdrol = tren (injectible) as far as sides/gains go IMO
  36. Banned
    HumpTheCook's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    mdrol is a stronger compound then dbol hands down, not even close.
    mdrol = tren (injectible) as far as sides/gains go IMO
    but some people havent responded well from SD, not many but some like gamer... i think everyone grows from dbol. and with sd more is not always better... dbol, on the other hand, more is better, you can run pretty high doses of it and for longer periods like 6-7 wks.

    sd is great no doubt about it but nothing is like tren imo, atleast for me.
  37. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    mdrol is a stronger compound then dbol hands down, not even close.
    mdrol = tren (injectible) as far as sides/gains go IMO
    If my dbol experience is like mdol, then im going to be highly pissed lol..
  38. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    I read about a lot of people not responding to Mdrol. But not so many not responding to other SD clones. Just sayin'. Chances are since the Dbol is HG it'll be totally legit. Don't think i've ever heard of a dbol nonresponder. Just bunk dbol.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  39. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I read about a lot of people not responding to Mdrol. But not so many not responding to other SD clones. Just sayin'. Chances are since the Dbol is HG it'll be totally legit. Don't think i've ever heard of a dbol nonresponder. Just bunk dbol.
    Its british dispensary dbol, heard its legit and I trust the source.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd get some HCG and drop the epistane, epistane was garbage for me. Did nothing at all @ 6 weeks and up to 60mg/day. Im not the only one who didn't get gains form it either.

    Opt for something like OT, great hardener with strength and it should run you about the same as epistane.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dsade's Training Log...Fall/Winter 2010
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 07:26 PM
  2. Everyone's Top 3 Supps/Stacks for Fall/Winter
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:55 PM
  3. Fall and Winter bulking arsenals
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:11 PM
  4. fall/winter bulk
    By insane lifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in