Fall/winter bulk!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, so im saving up some cash for a bulk cycle later in the year, and I like to get everything ready months ahead of time. Cycle will consist of:

Test-e: 500mg per wk weeks 1-12
Dbol: 30mg ED 10mg morning and 20 prewkout weeks 1-4
Epistane:30/30/40/40 weeks 10-14 If I have the money

The test and dbol will be human grade.

Edit: Letro will be run 1.25mg twice a week. Half a letro pill the night of each pinning. Will halt letro usage once I start epistane as that compound is already anti estrogenic..

PCT:
Nolva:40/20/20/20/10
Clomid:100/75/50/50

The PCT will be human grade.

Probably add some formestane starting week 4 of PCT and run for 4 weeks at a moderate dose. I know that is a high clomid dosage, but I experience little sides from 100mg.

Creatine and fishoil will be ran throughout cycle and PCT.
Liver care throughout cycle and PCT- probably just milk thistle.

Calories will be around 4500 per day. Approx. 250g protein per day.
Will get 8 hours sleep each night.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I like the cycle brotha,Looks good.Can't wait to run my next cycle!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant use pokes! So im stuck with orals- but looks GOOD!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
test n dbol... you really cant miss here bro.

when it comes to bulking dbol has always been my fav compound.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is my dbol dosing schedule effective, or should I split the 30mg into morning/pre wkout/ evening dosing?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is my dbol dosing schedule effective, or should I split the 30mg into morning/pre wkout/ evening dosing?
personally i always split mine into three equal servings, attempted to make them as close to eight hours apart as possible.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally i always split mine into three equal servings, attempted to make them as close to eight hours apart as possible.
So 10mg pre workout will give me a sufficient boost? Im looking for mad crazy pumps here lol.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So 10mg pre workout will give me a sufficient boost? Im looking for mad crazy pumps here lol.
i can only speak to my own experiences but i always had crazy pumps, one of the reasons i loved dbol so much.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can only speak to my own experiences but i always had crazy pumps, one of the reasons i loved dbol so much.
I am uber excited to run dbol, hopefully will be a better experience tha m-drol, which did jack **** for me..

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am uber excited to run dbol, hopefully will be a better experience tha m-drol, which did jack **** for me..
if you cant grow on dbol. you cant grow. simple as that.

that said, you will love dbol my friend.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this your first cycle of test?
Yes and no. I did a cycle of test-e a while back and lets just say it had to be highly underdosed. It was from a domestic UGL and was extremlly painful to where I was limping every day.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Change of plans because I already know im prone to gyno, im going to run letro at 1.25mg twice a week. Plus its a lot cheaper on my wallet.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I found M1T for under 30 bucks from the UK and will ship to US for only 5.95.. Could M1T be used as a good hardener at the end of my cycle?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I found M1T for under 30 bucks from the UK and will ship to US for only 5.95.. Could M1T be used as a good hardener at the end of my cycle?
m1t gives WET gains bro. like anadrol. definitely not a good choice in terms of a hardener.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhh, a good kick starter.. I always thought it was a dry compound for some reason..
its the most explosive in terms of gains. definitely a good kick starter. i also stumbled across the UK m1t and am gonna get some for the fall.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The cycle looks good. Diet is crazy, can you handle that many carbs, 4500 cals with only 250g of protein? If you can then good for you, to me protein being only 22% of calories is waaay too low for me thats too many carbs and fats. But i'm sure you know what works for you just wanted to point that out.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The cycle looks good. Diet is crazy, can you handle that many carbs, 4500 cals with only 250g of protein? If you can then good for you, to me protein being only 22% of calories is waaay too low for me thats too many carbs and fats. But i'm sure you know what works for you just wanted to point that out.
I am a carb whore!!! Im getting 130grams protein from a gallon of milk. 2 shakes=40 grams. My pasta has about 10 grams. I usually have steak everyday, so thats about 40-50 grams. I usually have another meat in there, like chicken or beef for dinner with a couple carb sources usually getting about 30-40 grams protein. So, all in all, im probably getting around 270grams of proteins a day give or take few grams. A lot of fat and carbs do come from the milk.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a carb whore!!! Im getting 130grams protein from a gallon of milk. 2 shakes=40 grams. My pasta has about 10 grams. I usually have steak everyday, so thats about 40-50 grams. I usually have another meat in there, like chicken or beef for dinner with a couple carb sources usually getting about 30-40 grams protein. So, all in all, im probably getting around 270grams of proteins a day give or take few grams. A lot of fat and carbs do come from the milk.
you look pretty lean too... you always eat like that? nothing makes me fat dairy does.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really think letro is overkill, try arimidex like e3d if needed at .5mg.

also as expressed before I think your PCT is way overkill...

Also some HcG is probably needed for your cycle length, started halfway through.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really think letro is overkill, try arimidex like e3d if needed at .5mg.

also as expressed before I think your PCT is way overkill...

Also some HcG is probably needed for your cycle length, started halfway through.
Im not gonna touch HCG for any cycle under 14 weeks. I just dont think its necessary because I know how fast/well I can recover without it.. And im using letro because im gyno prone, and I have oh so slight gyno now, so slight, im not even sure if it is gyno...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Im a big hCG fan, I always reccomend it

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna touch HCG for any cycle under 14 weeks. I just dont think its necessary because I know how fast/well I can recover without it.. And im using letro because im gyno prone, and I have oh so slight gyno now, so slight, im not even sure if it is gyno...
im with you here, alot of people here swear by hcg every cycle... i really dont think its neccessary. atleast not for me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I dont feel like shelling out another 80 bucks lol, I dont mind the extra pinnings... And I know it isnt necessary for this cycle.
oh ya true, I suppose the only time when its really "needed" is tren / decca.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh ya true, I suppose the only time when its really "needed" is tren / decca.
I think 14 week cycle would also benefit from the HcG but yes not necessary.

Also if you decide to run letro as your AI, you will need to check your lipids checked out 100%.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think 14 week cycle would also benefit from the HcG but yes not necessary.

Also if you decide to run letro as your AI, you will need to check your lipids checked out 100%.
I have had my lipids checked post m-drol, they were bad at first, but corrected in due time..

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
mdrol is a stronger compound then dbol hands down, not even close.
mdrol = tren (injectible) as far as sides/gains go IMO

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but some people havent responded well from SD, not many but some like gamer... i think everyone grows from dbol. and with sd more is not always better... dbol, on the other hand, more is better, you can run pretty high doses of it and for longer periods like 6-7 wks.

sd is great no doubt about it but nothing is like tren imo, atleast for me.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If my dbol experience is like mdol, then im going to be highly pissed lol..:damnit:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I read about a lot of people not responding to Mdrol. But not so many not responding to other SD clones. Just sayin'. Chances are since the Dbol is HG it'll be totally legit. Don't think i've ever heard of a dbol nonresponder. Just bunk dbol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read about a lot of people not responding to Mdrol. But not so many not responding to other SD clones. Just sayin'. Chances are since the Dbol is HG it'll be totally legit. Don't think i've ever heard of a dbol nonresponder. Just bunk dbol.
Its british dispensary dbol, heard its legit and I trust the source.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I'd get some HCG and drop the epistane, epistane was garbage for me. Did nothing at all @ 6 weeks and up to 60mg/day. Im not the only one who didn't get gains form it either.

Opt for something like OT, great hardener with strength and it should run you about the same as epistane.
^^ This. And bro I don't know if you can afford it or not but if you're prone to gyno I would look into some proviron... I read alot on this and other boards, and it seems to be alot more popular on other boards for some reason. yes its methylated but from what i understand its great as an anti-gyno. it's also synergistic with test bc it frees up SHBG and it gives you all of DHT's benefits like mood/libido etc. When I run my first cycle of high dose test with aromatizing orals like Dbol I am def. going to run proviron myself. Which by the way will be this fall/winter as well Test E/Deca/Dbol maybe some tren not sure yet

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
^^ This. And bro I don't know if you can afford it or not but if you're prone to gyno I would look into some proviron... I read alot on this and other boards, and it seems to be alot more popular on other boards for some reason. yes its methylated but from what i understand its great as an anti-gyno. it's also synergistic with test bc it frees up SHBG and it gives you all of DHT's benefits like mood/libido etc. When I run my first cycle of high dose test with aromatizing orals like Dbol I am def. going to run proviron myself. Which by the way will be this fall/winter as well Test E/Deca/Dbol maybe some tren not sure yet
Proviron is a 1-methyl, making its toxicity negligible.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
gator r u a mod at anyother boards.. ur a knowledgable man.. and i feel like u moderate at least one other board i reside on

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bought my PCT! All I need now is needles and dbols!

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
gator r u a mod at anyother boards.. ur a knowledgable man.. and i feel like u moderate at least one other board i reside on
No, but I'm on a bunch of other AAS boards under a different name.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could supply all of AM with 250mg/ml 10ml vials of test-e... just pm me.. lol jk