injectable methandienone

PhilipG

Awards
ive aquired a bottle of deca-met (100 mg deca 50 mg methandienone/ ml) and a bottle of pro-met (75 mg test prop 25 mg methandienone/ml). When taking oral d-bol you eat that **** all day everyday because of the short half life. but what about injectable d-bol (mehtandienone) Should i shoot everyday, alternating bottles, or is it ok to shoot 1 ml of each together every other day? This is in terms of getting maximum growth from the methandienone. Can i shoot it every other day, or should i shoot it everyday?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
75mg of prop ED would be 525 per week which would be good but 75mg of Dbol and 100mg of Deca ED sounds excessive. If you only have 10ml of each then ur not going to have enough , your test is gonna be gone in a little over a week

PhilipG

Awards
i have 20 ml of each. im either gonna shoot 1ml of each together every other day or 1ml each separately on alternating days, so i get a steady level of methandienone

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i have 20 ml of each. im either gonna shoot 1ml of each together every other day or 1ml each separately on alternating days, so i get a steady level of methandienone
I would do 2ml of that Prop mix EOD then so you get 50mg of Dbol each day alternating with 1ml of that deca mix

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
If you run them together every day then you'll be sitting at 75mg of dbol ED (probably to much) with 525mg of test and 700mg deca per week but for less than three weeks.
If you run them every other day then your dbol goes up and down from 25mg-50mg and your only getting 225-300mg test and 300-400mg deca per week and the cycle lasts less than 6 weeks.
If you run the cycle with what you have then either way you wont be getting optimal results/stable levels.
It looks to me like you really need to wait and get additional compounds. If you ran a longer ester for 10-12 weeks then you could use the prop/dbol combination to kickstart the cycle, which I'm guessing is what its intended for.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
These are some weird azz blends, thats for sure. As icon mentioned, you're gonna need some more test and deca. Hopefully these were given to you, cuz IMO, they are far from optimal as far as dosages and the amount you have.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
those are some ****ing retarded mixes... juiceheads who mixed that up were too ****ed up on roids and weren't thinking straight.

Anyway, my thinking is this

0.5mL deca/dbol mixture ED
1mL prop/dbol mixture ED
soo everyday you shoot 1.5mL

this works out to 350mg Deca EW, 525mg prop EW, and 50mg of Dbol ED

Now, there's still one major ****ing problem, and it's that deca takes like 5 weeks to kick in, and you shouldn't run dbol for more than like 6 weeks. Injectable dbol still hits your liver. Injectable, Dbol, abombs, whatever, injecting methyls doesn't protect your liver, or else all the bbers would be injecting 100mg of Dbol a day.

So basically those mixes are completely ****ed. I'm still amazed that someone made them. They might be fake.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
wtf idk even knw wer to start. mayb start wth that ur 170lbs? idk kid this ur first cycle? i only read upto the part wher its a blend of deca/dbol. like wtf. even wtf at injectible dbol.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
those are some ****ing retarded mixes... juiceheads who mixed that up were too ****ed up on roids and weren't thinking straight.

Anyway, my thinking is this

0.5mL deca/dbol mixture ED
1mL prop/dbol mixture ED
soo everyday you shoot 1.5mL

this works out to 350mg Deca EW, 525mg prop EW, and 50mg of Dbol ED

Now, there's still one major ****ing problem, and it's that deca takes like 5 weeks to kick in, and you shouldn't run dbol for more than like 6 weeks. Injectable dbol still hits your liver. Injectable, Dbol, abombs, whatever, injecting methyls doesn't protect your liver, or else all the bbers would be injecting 100mg of Dbol a day.

So basically those mixes are completely ****ed. I'm still amazed that someone made them. They might be fake.
+1 . . these blends are just stupid fkg noob traps . .no honest Gears manufacturer would offer such a product . . . on top of what UnReal has pointed out, 50mg is a high dose of dbol for most . . expect sides

OP stick to single products . . you got better control to adj to your sweet spot . . throw this garbage in the bin

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
wtf idk even knw wer to start. mayb start wth that ur 170lbs? idk kid this ur first cycle? i only read upto the part wher its a blend of deca/dbol. like wtf. even wtf at injectible dbol.
JFC this kid has the stats of an AIDs patient . . creatine, steak, jerking off and hard lifting fella . . that **** you got is poison in a bottle.

Stats: 5'7" 155 lbs