Ventroglute location???...

rsr08

Awards
After numerous, numerous threads, google, etc, I'm still having problems finding the exact location of the ventroglute.

U see, I'm thinking of running prop instead of a longer ester of test for my first cycle ever. Works faster, will yield the same gains as with any ester test in the end, less water and bloat. Only downside is the EOD/ED pinning. BUT, after looking for the best injection sites, I found ventro and dorsal gluteal to be the best, IMHO. Dorsal is easy as I would just divide my ass cheek in quadrants and aim for the outer top quadrant. Tho, the ventrogluteal seems tricky to me.

I feel around for the trochanter and seem to find a knob like landmark. I can't seem to find the anterior superior iliac, but I'm pretty sure it's the hip bone, correct? The problem is I don't know if the land marks I'm feeling for are the designated landmarks!

I will post up picture or two later and will mark the area that I think is the ventroglute. I was just wondering how much margin for error am I allowed while pinning this site, and what are the chances of hitting an actual bone?

Also, I've read that 1.5 is the correct needle length for this site, but it seems so small and shallow. Is this correct or would 1" be better?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i found the ventroglute to be the trickiest place to pin. i never felt compfortable with it either. i highly recommend choosing an easier area, delts n quads are very easy.

rsr08

Awards
i found the ventroglute to be the trickiest place to pin. i never felt compfortable with it either. i highly recommend choosing an easier area, delts n quads are very easy.
I've read once u actually know where it is, the ventroglute is one of the best sites to pin. I wouldn't mind pinning the delts,. Quads I would definitely have to man up to pin, but I don't see why I need to complicate things by getting a site I don't hafta do involved ya kno?

I really wanna do ventro and dorsal glutes b/c I've heard pain associated with those areas are non existent, especially in the ventro site.

Any more input in trying to find the site?

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
im running a test p cycle and i just use quads/delts/glute. I like quads because there are so many places you can pin. And nearly painless for me. Glutes are easy as well but I dont like having to bend around. Delts are pretty good as well. Havent had any problems so far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 15
Anabolics 2
Whacked Anabolics 14
chocolatemilk Anabolics 25
cftcft Anabolics 3