liquid Anavar - AnabolicMinds.com

liquid Anavar

1. New Member

liquid Anavar

Hi there !!

Anyone with experience with this. My friend got It and he is not sure how to take it. Is it under the tounge or drink the shieet. what dosage is good ??

2. Elite Member

50mg ed for 6-8 weeks is a decent dose. u drink it. most of these liquids are suspended in substances that make it taste like jet fuel....id suggest mixing it with OJ or something
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    50mg ed for 6-8 weeks is a decent dose. u drink it. most of these liquids are suspended in substances that make it taste like jet fuel....id suggest mixing it with OJ or something
    Allright then thanks for the info.

OJ, what is it ??
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Suryoyo View Post
    Allright then thanks for the info.

OJ, what is it ??
    Orange Juice
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    X2
    Figure out the concentration and then get a metered dropper or pull the needle out of a slin pin. Both will get you pretty accurate measurements.
    I like to drop the liquid in first and then just chase it down with OJ rather than mixing it in a glass and drinking the whole thing.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Orange Juice
    Quote Originally Posted by icon0561 View Post
    X2
    Figure out the concentration and then get a metered dropper or pull the needle out of a slin pin. Both will get you pretty accurate measurements.
    I like to drop the liquid in first and then just chase it down with OJ rather than mixing it in a glass and drinking the whole thing.
    thank ya all
  7. Registered User

I will tell you one thing, PEG300 might be the worst tasting substance ever. Trust me, I injest tons of ****ty bulk powders straight and even take down Vladimir Vodka straight with no chaser and nothing beats the crazy PEG300 taste.
  8. Board Supporter

i had liquid var and measured it out with a syringe then put it into empty nutra caps. I didn't do the whole bottle at one time just each time i dosed it. worked like a charm.
  9. New Member

How long does it take for the anavar liquid to kick in, or to feel the shieet.
  10. Board Supporter

After a week you should start to feel it kickin in. look for better pumps and veins starting to pop in places they haven't before. I just started some turinaplex and i started to feel it within 4 days. I have another 3 weeks to go. if i were you i would get some test in there. if you don't like to pin then you can make a transdermal test with PP's lotion and some test base powder or buy his dermacrine which is dhea but converts to test and is said to feel like being on 150mg of test per week. it's not a lot but it will help especially with libido.
  11. New Member

dermacrine helped me big time as a "Base" on a var / sd cycle
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    After a week you should start to feel it kickin in. look for better pumps and veins starting to pop in places they haven't before. I just started some turinaplex and i started to feel it within 4 days. I have another 3 weeks to go. if i were you i would get some test in there. if you don't like to pin then you can make a transdermal test with PP's lotion and some test base powder or buy his dermacrine which is dhea but converts to test and is said to feel like being on 150mg of test per week. it's not a lot but it will help especially with libido.
    by turinaplex do you mean oral turinabol? if so how far are you into your cycle and how are your gains so far.
  13. Board Supporter

yes the real stuff oral turinabol. I'm about to finish in a couple days ran 40mgs/ed and teh results have been great haven't been on a scale in awhile but i'd say by the looks in the mirror and the pics i take monthly that i gained a good 7 solid lbs. I get great pumps and after a workout i look like like I'm at least 10lbs heavier and muscle are solid like rocks bf is about 7% still. Next run is anavar 50,60,70,70, with proviron 50mg's/ed for the rest of the cycle. I'll have to give my liver a quick break though but i will remain on 250mg/week of test. So far I'd say i look the best i ever have as far as conditioning. My traps are really starting to grow also.
  14. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by phonefool View Post
    dermacrine helped me big time as a "Base" on a var / sd cycle
    how was your libido on that? i know sd shut me down hard.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Put it in a small cup, use cold ass water, down it like a shot. 75mg for 6 weeks would be awesome.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anavar + Winstrol vs. Anavar solo
    By rubysoho in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. How to make liquid arimidex or liquid nolva?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 12:04 PM
  3. liquid anavar?
    By script-pro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 10:40 AM
  4. liquid win liquid dbol cycle
    By GRADE A in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 01:45 PM
  5. Replies: 8