liquid Anavar

Suryoyo

Awards
Hi there !!

Anyone with experience with this. My friend got It and he is not sure how to take it. Is it under the tounge or drink the shieet. what dosage is good ??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
50mg ed for 6-8 weeks is a decent dose. u drink it. most of these liquids are suspended in substances that make it taste like jet fuel....id suggest mixing it with OJ or something

Suryoyo

Awards
50mg ed for 6-8 weeks is a decent dose. u drink it. most of these liquids are suspended in substances that make it taste like jet fuel....id suggest mixing it with OJ or something
Allright then thanks for the info.

OJ, what is it ??

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
X2
Figure out the concentration and then get a metered dropper or pull the needle out of a slin pin. Both will get you pretty accurate measurements.
I like to drop the liquid in first and then just chase it down with OJ rather than mixing it in a glass and drinking the whole thing.

Suryoyo

Awards
Orange Juice :sgrin::lol:
X2
Figure out the concentration and then get a metered dropper or pull the needle out of a slin pin. Both will get you pretty accurate measurements.
I like to drop the liquid in first and then just chase it down with OJ rather than mixing it in a glass and drinking the whole thing.
thank ya all :fing02:

TJM5054

I will tell you one thing, PEG300 might be the worst tasting substance ever. Trust me, I injest tons of ****ty bulk powders straight and even take down Vladimir Vodka straight with no chaser and nothing beats the crazy PEG300 taste.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i had liquid var and measured it out with a syringe then put it into empty nutra caps. I didn't do the whole bottle at one time just each time i dosed it. worked like a charm.

Suryoyo

Awards
How long does it take for the anavar liquid to kick in, or to feel the shieet.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After a week you should start to feel it kickin in. look for better pumps and veins starting to pop in places they haven't before. I just started some turinaplex and i started to feel it within 4 days. I have another 3 weeks to go. if i were you i would get some test in there. if you don't like to pin then you can make a transdermal test with PP's lotion and some test base powder or buy his dermacrine which is dhea but converts to test and is said to feel like being on 150mg of test per week. it's not a lot but it will help especially with libido.

phonefool

Awards
dermacrine helped me big time as a "Base" on a var / sd cycle

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
After a week you should start to feel it kickin in. look for better pumps and veins starting to pop in places they haven't before. I just started some turinaplex and i started to feel it within 4 days. I have another 3 weeks to go. if i were you i would get some test in there. if you don't like to pin then you can make a transdermal test with PP's lotion and some test base powder or buy his dermacrine which is dhea but converts to test and is said to feel like being on 150mg of test per week. it's not a lot but it will help especially with libido.
by turinaplex do you mean oral turinabol? if so how far are you into your cycle and how are your gains so far.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes the real stuff oral turinabol. I'm about to finish in a couple days ran 40mgs/ed and teh results have been great haven't been on a scale in awhile but i'd say by the looks in the mirror and the pics i take monthly that i gained a good 7 solid lbs. I get great pumps and after a workout i look like like I'm at least 10lbs heavier and muscle are solid like rocks bf is about 7% still. Next run is anavar 50,60,70,70, with proviron 50mg's/ed for the rest of the cycle. I'll have to give my liver a quick break though but i will remain on 250mg/week of test. So far I'd say i look the best i ever have as far as conditioning. My traps are really starting to grow also.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put it in a small cup, use cold ass water, down it like a shot. 75mg for 6 weeks would be awesome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Oliver Kween Supplements 6
Anabolics 6
murk01 35 and Older 0
Anabolics 12