My next cycle

PhilipG

Awards
Just ordered 500 5mg d-bol and 25 amps of omnadren 250. Gonna take 50mg of dbol a day for 50 days and pin 250 mg omnadren every other day for 50 days.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... why not just do like 30-40mg of dbol and get long estered test?

tigerbunny

Awards
damn dude, 50mg dbol@ 155 lbs. I bet you would feel better if you kept it down to 30mg/day and kept the test to 500/week. I think you would get a lot more from 2 cycles of that instead of 1 super huge cycle. You could could probably keep an easy 20 lbs from the first and build from there on the second one.

I hope you have a legit AI on hand too cause you are gonna have plenty of estrogen floating around if you do decide to run the cycle as you currently have it.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
yeah i totally agree with tigerbunny, my first cycle of test and dbol I had the dbol dosed at 20mgs a day for 4 weeks and test cyp at 400mgs a week for 8 weeks and I went from 165 to 188 and ended up at 183 lbs.... Dont rush it man, find out what you can gain from the lowest dosage possible first then maybe up the dose on later cycles if you need to... And like tiger bunny said use an AI or some nolva and definately have a pct lined up.. To tell you the truth at 21 years of age and only being 155 lbs, Id say protein and calories is what you need IMO

PhilipG

Awards
Yeah, i might be going a little extreme because i had 10 ml of sust 250 and 10 ml deca 250 and 100 10 mg d-bol. i shot all of that together over 3 weeks and didnt really see any results. i mean, im up 10 lbs but i think its just from eating cause i gained some fat around the midsection. i think that stuff might have been bunk tho. i got this new stuff from a different source and its all human grade, but i just want it to work so bad. do you think id get results stretching it out a little? like say 35mg dbol per day over 10 weeks and 250mg omnadren 2-3 times per week?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i totally agree with tigerbunny, my first cycle of test and dbol I had the dbol dosed at 20mgs a day for 4 weeks and test cyp at 400mgs a week for 8 weeks and I went from 165 to 188 and ended up at 183 lbs.... Dont rush it man, find out what you can gain from the lowest dosage possible first then maybe up the dose on later cycles if you need to... And like tiger bunny said use an AI or some nolva and definately have a pct lined up.. To tell you the truth at 21 years of age and only being 155 lbs, Id say protein and calories is what you need IMO
5'7 155 is bigger than 5'11 165

jus' sayin'

but i agree, the dbol is a little high

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i might be going a little extreme because i had 10 ml of sust 250 and 10 ml deca 250 and 100 10 mg d-bol. i shot all of that together over 3 weeks and didnt really see any results. i mean, im up 10 lbs but i think its just from eating cause i gained some fat around the midsection. i think that stuff might have been bunk tho. i got this new stuff from a different source and its all human grade, but i just want it to work so bad. do you think id get results stretching it out a little? like say 35mg dbol per day over 10 weeks and 250mg omnadren 2-3 times per week?
deca wont even kick in in three wks fyi.

in my experience i love running test high. 250 eod is 875/wk. i love that dose but you arent a big guy and may be wasting your money. start off your dbol at 30 and gradually move it up. 10 wks is a long time to take a harsh oral. dont hurt yourself. id recomend 7 wks of dbol.

tigerbunny

Awards
500-750 mg test/week for 10 weeks + 35 mg dbol/day for the first 5 sounds golden to me. and if u gained 10lb in 3 weeks your gear is probably legit.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
5'7 155 is bigger than 5'11 165

jus' sayin'

but i agree, the dbol is a little high
Yeah i made the mistake of starting too early myself as well, I regret it now, but ehh what are ya gonna do about it now

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i made the mistake of starting too early myself as well, I regret it now, but ehh what are ya gonna do about it now
yeah i agree, according to Yoda

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will."

Once you cross the line, and you've committed to the path of darksider bodybuilding, there's not much point in going back

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your cycle looks fine.. obviously you could have built it a little better, but its fine and will do what you want it to do.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
Just ordered 500 5mg d-bol and 25 amps of omnadren 250. Gonna take 50mg of dbol a day for 50 days and pin 250 mg omnadren every other day for 50 days.
I dont like the look of it much . . pinnin' omnadren EOD 'to take advantage of the short esters' is a fallacy. And your dbol doses at that length of time is sure to cause issues for you.

Here's an alternative:

wk 1 -12 500mg/wk omnadren (say Mon/Thu)
wk 1 -4 dbol @ 25mg ED
wk 10-12 dbol @ 25mg ED

You'll be getting a kick start at the front end, and as your gains start levelling off by ~ wk 10 you can backload another dbol run. 25mg should be plenty without the risk of sides.

Run an AI . . Im digging aromasin because a) it doesnt destroy estro like letro can, rather suppresses it by about 60% in males (rats lol!). Also, being a suicidal inhibitor there is no rebound, and you can run it through PCT (no nolva required)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11