Human Grade gear. Anyone tried this brand?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aburaihan Test 250MG
I can get that test-e for a reasonable price for human grade. Has anyone used them and can offer their opinions?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i heard of them, never used them though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I have heard, they are great. Want opinions before I buy.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ive used them and they are great, smooth and painless. Ive got a good source for them as well:sgrin:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know others that have, but I'm not 100% sure i'd really call them human grade. Plus I hate amps.

The reason I say I'm not sure I would call them human grade is partially because they are counterfeited, and partially because I really would only consider US manufactured prescription gear to be human grade.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
That is the only test i use,they are smooth and painless,yes there are counterfeited ones out there,but if you have a good source,then there should be no problems.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Easy i thougt you would be more knowledgeable than that. There are plenty of human grade gear that is made all over the world. Turkish primo is the best u can get. Spain has some good stuff, Istanbul, Europe, I can keep going but human grade gear isn't just made in the U.S.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy i thougt you would be more knowledgeable than that. There are plenty of human grade gear that is made all over the world. Turkish primo is the best u can get. Spain has some good stuff, Istanbul, Europe, I can keep going but human grade gear isn't just made in the U.S.
Its more a case of me not trusting it if it is foreign based, so I don't consider it as human grade. Again, largely because I can't get a prescription for it and pick it up at a pharmacy, so the legitimacy of why i'm buying is iffy.

Note thats not to say I wouldn't buy it, just i wouldn't consider it the same as something I can walk into walgreens and buy. If I lived in Turkey and had a prescription and could buy at a pharmacy, sure i'd consider it human grade.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in turkey you don't need a script from a Dr. to buy it you just walk in and buy it and it's human grade gear. Let's say you did have a script though from a DR. in turkey you would be getting the same gear as any joe schmoe that walks in there. so your saying you would only consider it human grade if you had a script for it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
used that test-e for my first cycle. great gear and 100% painless

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in turkey you don't need a script from a Dr. to buy it you just walk in and buy it and it's human grade gear. Let's say you did have a script though from a DR. in turkey you would be getting the same gear as any joe schmoe that walks in there. so your saying you would only consider it human grade if you had a script for it?
If its over the counter but regulated then sure I'd still consider it human grade. But like I said unless you are buying it there in Turkey, its impossible regardless of your source to be sure its the actual regulated product. Just like in china, they run knockoffs and cheaper stuff on the same equipment line as the real products are made after hours. And your source gets it from a distributor who maybe got it from another distributor, and there are too many possible places where counterfeits could be shoved in. I'm not going to pay a human grade premium for gear that i can't be sure is legitimate. That said these are cheap enough in quantity that its as cheap as most UG stuff anyhow, so long as you don't mind the amps.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
running ahuraihan test and Jelfa test currently. It is painless.

manofbushido

used that test-e for my first cycle. great gear and 100% painless
x2
They kicked ass to pop my cherry with!!
I hear they are counterfeited often so know your source.
Oil was a little thick so warm them up a little. They are very much HG.