Do you experience insomnia on Test-E?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run my first test cycle starting on memorial day. I'm currently on HRT, using androgel, my test levels are above the top of the range. I do not know how this will compare to injection as androgel has a short halflife is declining before you fall alseep.

I'm worried that a huge dose of Test Enanthate, like 500mg/wk, will cause alot of insomnia...

I had a terrible experience with anxiety/insomnia on superdrol, and when I ran RPN havoc, each time i'd have insomnia for the first 2 weeks.

How common is this with testosterone?? I'm taking some very hard classes and cannot afford to loose any sleep.

Do you guys experience insomnia when the test kicks in?

Would it be ideal for me to start at 300mg and slowly raise my dosage?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Ive never experienced any insomnia on test at all, even at high doses. I have sleep issues as it is (mostly being able to stay asleep), but have never had any issues with sleeping at all while on test.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With a little benedryl I do lnt think it's possible to have sleep problems. =]. Waking up though is tough.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
500mgs isnt really that high...ull be fine..no worries. now if it was 1g of test, then i'd say be careful lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you'll lose more sleep worrying about it than from the test itself.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
awesome...I think everyone has pumped me up so much about going to the "dark side" when in reality this stuff is much safer side effect wise than all these PH's on the market.

I'm just going to dive right in and make sure I stay on some hawthorne/celery seed to keep the BP down.

I still think it would be wise to start at 300mg as its the first cycle. I don't want to oversaturate the receptors with 500mg if 300mg puts lbs on me...then when the gains slow Ill ramp up to 500mg.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Only time I had insomnia on test is from being excited about being on test and hitting the weights.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everyone wants to make sure you know the "dark side" of this is possible though most of the side effects are not probable. i never had sleep problems from test even when i was over 1g/wk... the only thing that gave me problems is tren (but its totally worth it).

good luck.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
awesome...I think everyone has pumped me up so much about going to the "dark side" when in reality this stuff is much safer side effect wise than all these PH's on the market.

I'm just going to dive right in and make sure I stay on some hawthorne/celery seed to keep the BP down.

I still think it would be wise to start at 300mg as its the first cycle. I don't want to oversaturate the receptors with 500mg if 300mg puts lbs on me...then when the gains slow Ill ramp up to 500mg.
Its never a bad idea to start slow but I would recommend starting at 500mg instead of 300mg. Since you're on HRT already you might have to run higher cycles than someone who's never touched an androgen. My first two cycles of test were at 500mg and I thought that they were pretty conservative.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards

500mg/wk is not a high dose . . pin2win!

you can also manage BP with low dosing Tadalafil . . it's a lot more fun ;)

steakboy

SD is notorious for sleep problems. unsure the reason for this, and if it's because of madol in general but most everybody who has done it has ran into this side effect. i sure did.

straight up test never gave me problems but bad skin... only side for me. not to say it won't give you other problems like odd hair growth, premature mpb, sexual side effects (good or bad), but i haven't seen insomnia on the list of side effects so you're more than likely safe.