AAS Beginners Guide

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
In case this hasn't been posted already I thought I'd share this with anyone looking for a write up on types of AAS, dieting, anti estros, SERMS etc...

you can download the 98 pages here: AnabolicandNutritionalSupplements.pdf

I have not read all of it but so far it seems like good info. (in about 30 some pages so far)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure which mod to ask to sticky it....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just browsing through it. Good stuff N8te!!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Oh F ya, that is awesome!! Thanks!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
BUMP!! Because this isn't a sticky yet!!!

TaterNutz00

Awards
BY FAR - the best post I have read on AM! Nice job!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you guys enjoy it, be sure to spread it around other boards :)

2buff

2buff

Awards
just read the first 10 pages and this is really good info. I'm definitely reading the entire doc this week.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I've seen some new posts from guys that would benefit from this.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Started on this last night ! Its really good stuff. I consider my self a n00b when it comes to AAS, so from one n00b to another read this. :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
admin/mods please sticky this. wayyyyy to many people ask questions that could easily be avoided by them taking a quick read.

Turnitup122

Awards
Good stuff.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
1. A bit outdated as far as AI's go, missing exemstane.
2. No "suggested cycles" other than the "recipe for little monsters" w/ a listed 400-800mg test/DAY, 50-75 tren-a/DAY, equi 400-600mg/DAY...
3. suggest optimal dosage of var at 10/day... srsly?

Last thing we need is an 18yo wanting to do a "elite member" cycle at even close to 1/2 those doses... 1.2g test/wk, 350 tren/wk, 1.2g equi/wk...

Overall it's got good info, but I think it needs to have some things updated or cut out to be an effective noob guide.

Most importantly, a noob cycle should be listed so we don't get any more "will it absorb if I rub test-e oil all over my nuts" or "I somehow got one vial of test-e and started my cycle, what do I do now?" threads...

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
It is not posted bc it is an end all be all list. It is posted bc it is free and full of good info. People will obviously need to use their head when it comes to the dosages. Elite dosages are for the elite common sense plays a big part and we dont need 18yr olds running this **** anyway.

Lol and tren at 350 isn't even a elite cycle. Instead of being critical write your own?;)

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
the problem I see is the 18yo mentality... while it has lots of good info in it, I don't think it's worthy of the thread's title. a beginner's guide should be directed at a beginner, not throwing everything at the noob and hope that he has the smarts to sort it out himself. Just looking at some of the posts we are getting these days points to the fact that a lot of noobs clearly cannot do so.

It does have a lot of good info in it though. I'll give it that. But I don't think it's a good place for a noob to start. too much info can be hard to sort through. What noobs need is a "do this, this is why" type of guide, not a "here's an encyclopedia, plan it out yourself"

just my 0.02

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
the problem I see is the 18yo mentality... while it has lots of good info in it, I don't think it's worthy of the thread's title. a beginner's guide should be directed at a beginner, not throwing everything at the noob and hope that he has the smarts to sort it out himself. Just looking at some of the posts we are getting these days points to the fact that a lot of noobs clearly cannot do so.

It does have a lot of good info in it though. I'll give it that. But I don't think it's a good place for a noob to start. too much info can be hard to sort through. What noobs need is a "do this, this is why" type of guide, not a "here's an encyclopedia, plan it out yourself"

just my 0.02
Ok its a noob guide bc it has a ton of info so they can read it not bc its gonna lay out everything infront of them. They can read through it so we don't have pointless threads asking questions that could easily be answered by reading through this. It doesn't claim to be a noobs guide to cycling bud. If you could do better then you are more than welcome but its getting old hearing that its not a good starting point just bc it has elite cycles in it an doesn't serve as an idiots guide to cycling.

I disagree that it should tell a noob just what to do as far as cycles go. Everyone should read every bit if info about these compounds before someone tells them you should do this bc you're a beginner lol. Maybe I'm in the minority when it comes to researching and not just wanting someone to hold my hand through or simply say do this it that.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
yes, people who research are the minority... and you're assuming the noobs can/want to read :)

Anyways, this can probably help some people out, and I hope it does.