Blasting/Cruising, Affect neurotransmitters?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
On test cycle, people feel on-top of the world because of the increased dopamine levels from the superphysiological levels of T. Coming off the cycle, everything goes down hill and many experience depression/axniety until T levels return to normal.

But what about blasting/cruising? If one were on 200mg/cyp weekly, feeling great, and decided to bump up to 500mg for a few months, when they returned to 200mg, would they feel a crash from dopamine desensitation etc???

I've searched and searched and cannot find any information.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
On test cycle, people feel on-top of the world because of the increased dopamine levels from the superphysiological levels of T. Coming off the cycle, everything goes down hill and many experience depression/axniety until T levels return to normal.

But what about blasting/cruising? If one were on 200mg/cyp weekly, feeling great, and decided to bump up to 500mg for a few months, when they returned to 200mg, would they feel a crash from dopamine desensitation etc???

I've searched and searched and cannot find any information.
my best guess would be - youd feel more "normal" then when you were on 500mg/week. you prob will lose some gains but nothing like coming off completly. and to be more specific 200mg cyp/week is more like 120mg of "real" test because its 200mg WITH the molecular weight. so normal levels are about 70 give or take, sooo you arent too enhanced to begin with.

p.s. i did back + 30min HIIT and dnt feel like right down the math for u.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
my best guess would be - youd feel more "normal" then when you were on 500mg/week. you prob will lose some gains but nothing like coming off completly. and to be more specific 200mg cyp/week is more like 120mg of "real" test because its 200mg WITH the molecular weight. so normal levels are about 70 give or take, sooo you arent too enhanced to begin with.

p.s. i did back + 30min HIIT and dnt feel like right down the math for u.
awesome, thanks for the info.

I guess ill dive right into my cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i am weird with test but i didn't notice any dopamine changes going up or coming down, as far as blasting and cruising goes you shouldn't need to worry about that

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i am weird with test but i didn't notice any dopamine changes going up or coming down, as far as blasting and cruising goes you shouldn't need to worry about that
awesome.

Thanks for comment, unreal...haven't spoken to you in a while.

I remember that epic cycle you ran a while back, the SD/Test/Oraltren thing...

You were on a bunch of test and it didn't do anything for you...was it bunk?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome.

Thanks for comment, unreal...haven't spoken to you in a while.

I remember that epic cycle you ran a while back, the SD/Test/Oraltren thing...

You were on a bunch of test and it didn't do anything for you...was it bunk?
a lot of people have asked me that. But the conclusion I've reached is that most anabolics just don't effect me normally... For instance i used Epi during a bulk, could feel it working (pumps, hardness, vascularity) however made no gains at all. Testosterone was like that each time I tried it, it's working (crazy libido, need to take an AI to deal with estrogen gyno), but there's just no gains along with it.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
. . UnReal is an anomaly . . to the OP, no noticable dopamine variance on cruise and blasting . . what are you thinking of running?