Always see people saying tren is a bad choice for first cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.18%

Always see people saying tren is a bad choice for first cycle

Why does everyone say tren is so bad to run as your first cycle?

Would a test e/tren a cycle really be that bad for a first time?

I was thinking:

Test E: 1-12 250mg 2x a week

Tren A: 6-12 75mg/eod

HCG: 3-12 500iu

AI while on the HCG

PCT:
    -Toremiphine (2 weeks after last injection)
    Day 1-3 100mg
    Day 3-10 80mg
    Day 10-20 60mg

-Natty test booster (PP's test recovery stack OK?)

Is this a bad idea? Any suggestions?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%

Quote Originally Posted by notecard View Post
    Why does everyone say tren is so bad to run as your first cycle?

Would a test e/tren a cycle really be that bad for a first time?

I was thinking:

Test E: 1-12 250mg 2x a week

Tren A: 6-12 75mg/eod

HCG: 3-12 500iu

AI while on the HCG

PCT:
    -Toremiphine (2 weeks after last injection)
    Day 1-3 100mg
    Day 3-10 80mg
    Day 10-20 60mg

-Natty test booster (PP's test recovery stack OK?)

Is this a bad idea? Any suggestions?
    Its not that something horrible will happen to you if you run tren for your first cycle. The problem is that if you get bad side effects you wont know what caused it. This is the main reason that people recommend using only test cycles for the first and then adding compounds to it in later cycles.

If you're going to run the tren then I would move it to the front of the cycle, weeks 1-6 rather than 6-12 and look at doing 50mg ED rather tan 75 EOD. 500mg of test E per week is a good dose, but you may not see anything out of it for a few weeks. For me it usually kicks in around week 3-4, which is why many people prefer to frontload with something faster acting.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Also odds are you'd see good enough gains on a first cycle that the tren is unnecessary to see any more gains.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

do it and let us know how it goes
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.75%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Also odds are you'd see good enough gains on a first cycle that the tren is unnecessary to see any more gains.
    I hadn't even thought of this. I too was thinking of disregarding almost everyone's advice and running tren on my first cycle. I was originally going to do 11 weeks of prop at 100 eod, tren at 75 eod, and then toss in some anavar at the end for good measure. Now I'm thinking of upping the prop to 150-200 eod, or 100 ed... Go big or go home right??
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Remember that 340mg of prop is about equal to 420 mg of cyp. So 150 EOD isn't terrible, but still is likely more than you need. Keep in mind if your natural production was at absolute top of scale, even 75mg EOD would be more than doubling the amount you have in bloodstream.

Plus given the way real life works, you'll be doing more cycles in the future, you aren't going to suddenly say "yep I'm big/strong enough" and you'll have life's little interruptions that cost you losing size/muscle - illness, breakup with a girl, family death, etc. So no sense going crazy the first time, I'd just do the 100mg EOD for 6-8 weeks.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.75%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Remember that 340mg of prop is about equal to 420 mg of cyp. So 150 EOD isn't terrible, but still is likely more than you need. Keep in mind if your natural production was at absolute top of scale, even 75mg EOD would be more than doubling the amount you have in bloodstream.

Plus given the way real life works, you'll be doing more cycles in the future, you aren't going to suddenly say "yep I'm big/strong enough" and you'll have life's little interruptions that cost you losing size/muscle - illness, breakup with a girl, family death, etc. So no sense going crazy the first time, I'd just do the 100mg EOD for 6-8 weeks.
    I do know that prop is more test per mg than longer esters like cyp and enth. I keep toiling with this decision, but I think I'll end up taking your advice and just do 100mg EOD, for 11 weeks (4 bottles), with anavar at the end. I'll save all the excitement I have now for my next cycle with either deca or tren come winter...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.52%

Quote Originally Posted by depaulhifi View Post
    I do know that prop is more test per mg than longer esters like cyp and enth. I keep toiling with this decision, but I think I'll end up taking your advice and just do 100mg EOD, for 11 weeks (4 bottles), with anavar at the end. I'll save all the excitement I have now for my next cycle with either deca or tren come winter...
    That's a long time to be on prop bruther. 8 weeks is fine for me. Your gains will taper off toward the end.

Get in, make gains, get out. Recovery will be much easier with a shorter cycle.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Kookahdoo View Post
    That's a long time to be on prop bruther. 8 weeks is fine for me. Your gains will taper off toward the end.

Get in, make gains, get out. Recovery will be much easier with a shorter cycle.
    no way.. thats not a long time to run prop... 11 weeks? really... dude 8 weeks sucks compared to 12.. if i were the OP id say 11 or 12 weeks would be the ideal amount of time to run a cycle.. with 8 weeks your just starting to get those solid gains and there starting to solidify but u dont get that total body recomp yet.. if u do its just starting.. u need a few more weeks when the ball is rolling full force

also ppl dont like tren as a first cycle because, as stated before, u will gain enough from just test...
    ppl like to have a progression so they can continue to get good gains on future cycles.. no need to empty your whole arsenal in the first battle... youll see it start like this: test e/dbol... next cycle add eq/deca ... maybe after that u can switch to a short ester and then throw in some win and or tren with it.. then maybe youll start stacking a few more compounds.. test/npp/mast/tren... then maybe u move on to the whole gh/slin game or the peptide gain.. and then you start cycling with multiple stronger compounds @ higher doses with gh/slin also.. always a progression.. if u use all your weapons first battle youll have nothing left to suprise your enemys with later down the line
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%

Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    no way.. thats not a long time to run prop... 11 weeks? really... dude 8 weeks sucks compared to 12.. if i were the OP id say 11 or 12 weeks would be the ideal amount of time to run a cycle.. with 8 weeks your just starting to get those solid gains and there starting to solidify but u dont get that total body recomp yet.. if u do its just starting.. u need a few more weeks when the ball is rolling full force

also ppl dont like tren as a first cycle because, as stated before, u will gain enough from just test...
    ppl like to have a progression so they can continue to get good gains on future cycles.. no need to empty your whole arsenal in the first battle... youll see it start like this: test e/dbol... next cycle add eq/deca ... maybe after that u can switch to a short ester and then throw in some win and or tren with it.. then maybe youll start stacking a few more compounds.. test/npp/mast/tren... then maybe u move on to the whole gh/slin game or the peptide gain.. and then you start cycling with multiple stronger compounds @ higher doses with gh/slin also.. always a progression.. if u use all your weapons first battle youll have nothing left to suprise your enemys with later down the line

My Test prop cycles are usually 16 weeks, but I run EQ with it as well, my point however, is that 11 weeks is not that long.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:41 PM
  2. First cycle choice?
    By Machwon1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:07 AM
  3. X-Tren SERM: next best choice??..
    By willwes in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:57 AM
  4. tren ace? please only people with experience