Test P cycle final questions..

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Well just wanted to make sure I got everything straight before my first ever pin tomo Sunday morning. This is my first time in the dark side so i might be getting last minute nerves lol My pervious cycles have been.. mdrol,hdrol,tren, mdrol-epi, and mdrol-hdrol so im not a noob when it comes to PHs lol just got tired of popping pills and wanted to man up.

Few last min questions-
1. Best time to inj? I heard many ideas and things. Came to conclude it depends on whenever is best for the person?
2. What to expect during my first pin, like during pinning and after i pinned? ( pain, numbness,soreness, etc)

The cycle..

..On cycle..
Test P 1-8 weeks 100mg EoD
Arimidex .50 EoD (if needed)

..PCT..
Nolva 40/40/20/20
PCT Support

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
1. Since you've opted to pin EOD rather than ED, you might want to try to pin around the same time everyday to help maintain more consistent levels. With Prop I like to pin before bed because I typically get immediate pain that usually goes down by morning.

2. Everyone is different here. Some people get no pain even when pinning 200mg/ml Prop, others, like me, get crippling pain from even 100mg/ml Prop. There are a variety of brewing tricks people swear by to reduce the pain, but I think the pain, or lack thereof, is mostly dependent on how you react to it as an individual.

Don't be surprised if your first few injections hurt a lot. It's pretty typically and doesn't mean that all of them will.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
ok thank you so much for the help! I cant wait to start pinning!! whooo

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
its not a bad pain from the injects... its more of a soreness the day after... like a horse kicked u in the ass... after awhile it feels just like DOMs from a muscle that u just blasted in the gym.. youll get used to it and learn to embrace the feeling

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
whooo so i just pinned and it was a breeze!! But I got a question. Is test p supposed to be clear like water? Or does it vary from lab to lab?

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Loggin in the cycle info sec so everyone follow me!! :] :usa:

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
That seems like a lot of arimidex for 350mgs of test a wk. I would do none, or half that, but thats me.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Im not gonna use the adex til I feel it is needed. I was thinking of dosing it at .25 so I might just change it. Also recently ive been asked why im not doing 100mg ED rather than EoD? Is there a real big difference in gains pinning ED?

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Also recently ive been asked why im not doing 100mg ED rather than EoD? Is there a real big difference in gains pinning ED?
Well, yeah, you'd be doubling the dose. You'd be running 700mg/week instead of 350mg/week. Going from 350 to 700 mg of Test per week should result in bigger gains. It could also mean more sides, but I'd venture to guess you would be fine. It's hard for me to believe that 700mg/week of Test would be as harsh as M-Drol, which you've already ran. Just keep an eye on things, especially your blood pressure. You could also opt for 75mg/day, which is still on the conservative side I would say.

If you mean pinning ED with half the dose you would have EOD, then no, the gains shouldn't be significantly different, as the total Testosterone injected would be the same. Hypothetically, pinning ED could result in less sides since you would have more consistent blood levels, but this is different for everyone.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Well, yeah, you'd be doubling the dose. You'd be running 700mg/week instead of 350mg/week. Going from 350 to 700 mg of Test per week should result in bigger gains. It could also mean more sides, but I'd venture to guess you would be fine. It's hard for me to believe that 700mg/week of Test would be as harsh as M-Drol, which you've already ran. Just keep an eye on things, especially your blood pressure. You could also opt for 75mg/day, which is still on the conservative side I would say.

If you mean pinning ED with half the dose you would have EOD, then no, the gains shouldn't be significantly different, as the total Testosterone injected would be the same. Hypothetically, pinning ED could result in less sides since you would have more consistent blood levels, but this is different for everyone.
thanks bro. Grr i really might try ED but thats alot of test p! haha I only got 6 10ml vials of 100mg/ml. So id need to order more for a 8 week cycle. What does everyone think I should do? EoD or ED?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
ED or EOD doesnt matter in this case. It seems like you are asking how much test per week to use... but you can use the same amount pinning ED or EOD. Do 100 mg EOD = 50 mg ED
200 mg EOD = 100 mg ED

60cc's? You have enough for 8 wks and 4 days using 100mg day.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If you have enough for 100mg/day for 8 weeks, I say go for it. If the sides become a problem the short ester allows you to easily and quickly adjust your dose.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Ok well thanks to yall my new plan is 100mg ED !!! I love pinning haha

Reps to everyone who helped:]