Anadrol and test e

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Hi i am just planning my next cycle and i want to know what can i do to avoid the bloat and gyno that comes with anadrol, cycle will look like this:

Anadrol 50 or 75 mg week for 4 weeks
Test e 600 mg week for 12 weeks

Thanks a lot

G

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
The gyno from anadrol is caused by the compound somehow acting directly on the ER. Therefore, 20mg of Nolva ED would be your best defense.

The bloat is caused by its inhibition of the 17-beta-hydroxy enzyme (or something similar), so an AI won't help with this. I would just keep the sodium and carbs low, do some cardio to sweat, and maybe add in a diuretic.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
ok i have read before that an ai wont help but was not sure thanks for the info.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
is there any other way to avoid the bloat on anadrol??

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
dbol should be really good and more easy to control the side effects and cheaper too but i am still wondering about anadrol and how to combat the bloat thanks

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12.5mg of HCTZ eod works wonders. I don't know why people don't use this on cycle, I always do and my dr. thinks I am smart as hell for doing so. I don't think most people check there bp often because i rele doubt its just me and my freinds that juice that get high bp from aas.

The bloat though from what I know really contributes to strength gains, so you don't rele want to deplete to much. 20mg nolva + 12.5mg hctz EOD is your best bet and what I do.. i hate bloat to beucase i am an endo, just makes me look horrible.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
The gyno from anadrol is caused by the compound somehow acting directly on the ER. Therefore, 20mg of Nolva ED would be your best defense.

The bloat is caused by its inhibition of the 17-beta-hydroxy enzyme (or something similar), so an AI won't help with this. I would just keep the sodium and carbs low, do some cardio to sweat, and maybe add in a diuretic.
GATOR your a smart dude man.. i learn alot of from u everytime u post!...thanks for the info.. i knew that anadrol acts directly on the er.. but had noo idea what soever about how the bloat was caused drol.. Thanks fot the info.. ive got a bunch of abombs, dbol. and m1t sitting around my house now .. trying to decide what to use for my bulk cycle,, any preference on your part?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
12.5mg of HCTZ eod works wonders. I don't know why people don't use this on cycle, I always do and my dr. thinks I am smart as hell for doing so. I don't think most people check there bp often because i rele doubt its just me and my freinds that juice that get high bp from aas.

The bloat though from what I know really contributes to strength gains, so you don't rele want to deplete to much. 20mg nolva + 12.5mg hctz EOD is your best bet and what I do.. i hate bloat to beucase i am an endo, just makes me look horrible.
hey bro.. sorry for my ignorance.. but what is HCTZ?

S

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
GATOR your a smart dude man.. i learn alot of from u everytime u post!...thanks for the info.. i knew that anadrol acts directly on the er.. but had noo idea what soever about how the bloat was caused drol.. Thanks fot the info.. ive got a bunch of abombs, dbol. and m1t sitting around my house now .. trying to decide what to use for my bulk cycle,, any preference on your part?
dbol in my opinion is hands down the best oral steroid for building mass and strength... miligram per miligram its the strongest and cheapest, cant go wrong with dbol

G

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Don't use diuretics for bloating.. They can cause dehydration and electrolyte imbalances: more specifically, potassium deficiencies.
When abused. A small dose of HCTZ (like Criticalbench recommends) would almost certainly be less harmful than gaining 20lbs of bloat from Anadrol (which would completely **** your blood pressure).