my woman wants me to stop

steakboy

So I was gearing up for a winny (inj) only cutting cycle, and planning my bulk with test/tren this coming fall... but the womanz says i only get to do it one more time. she says if i keep doing it she's packing her shyt and bailing.

WTF??? i tried to get her to watch bigger, faster, stronger and she didn't give an ass rats. i tell her i've done all my research and i'm careful and safe and clean and all this stuff with PH/PS is way more dangerous.. but she said she would rather me on the pills... to which i said is retarded because they eff up my liver with their methylated harshness.

i don't think she likes being called retarded. anyway... you guys have the same issues? am i alone here? WHAT DO I DO TO CONVINCE HER??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well first of all, maybe she knows how retarded your cycle is with only inj winny without test. lol maybe shes just looking out for u lol.

but the main question is, is she worth it? if she is, i would stop. if not, healp her pack. thats the one thing i dont get about women. they freak out about steroids yet theyll date drug addicts or alcoholics no problem. if she is worth it and you are running one last cycle, make it a 24 weeker and throw everything but the kitchen sink in there lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is too funny. My girlfriend said she doesnt mind me using steroids haha...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
My girl is pretty cool with it but I know there will come a time when I will have to stop. Until then, bring on the pins!!!!!

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
let her walk man...shes probably paranoid that when you are huge and ripped and all the bitches at the club/bar are gonna want to come home with you. find a girl that supports you

steakboy

well first of all, maybe she knows how retarded your cycle is with only inj winny without test. lol maybe shes just looking out for u lol.
bwahahaha dude i lul'd at work. :lol:

don't worry man, i have a method to my madness. reasons? sides. just want to keep muscle and that's IT while i'm cutting. no risk of the backne during summer while on winny. i get it bad on test... nobody wants to get in the pool with some dude thats all bloated and got whiteheads on his back. wrongness.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Well, we all know that AAS and PH are not good for your health. Maybe she's just worried about you. What I don't understand is why does she need to know? Keep it to yourself. Also if there is a nasty break up she won' t turn you in.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I guess she doesn't worry about your health, I missed the point about pills

steakboy

Well, we all know that AAS and PH are not good for your health. Maybe she's just worried about you. What I don't understand is why does she need to know? Keep it to yourself. Also if there is a nasty break up she won' t turn you in.
ok, but how do i hide my pinning? i live with the chick. risk/reward ratio is a little off.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Go with the legal "supps" after this last cycle. There are still OTC options that are not as good but will still keep you in the game. Also deca only needs to be pinned once a week.
This seems to be pretty common with women. They want you cause of the way you look but once they have you they dont want you doing it anymore. Have her start working out with you. again...that is if she's worth it.

DenDestroys

Awards
ok, but how do i hide my pinning? i live with the chick. risk/reward ratio is a little off.
You can't hide your gear in a shoebox and hide it somewhere under the bed or closet and go to the bathroom with the pin for a little while and return?

Besides, I find it easier to just keep it from my girlfriend. What's the point in telling her? To piss her off? If she's worried about your health, let your blood tests speak for you, and that is something you can keep to yourself. It's not like a filthy coke habit that is making all the funds in the household suddenly disappear that would have your woman concerned where money is going. Gear is cheap and can be used safely, we know that. But I can see how some would have a moral issue with this and tell their fiance/girlfriend/wife, well then, maybe you shouldn't pin if they don't want you to and you'll let it eat at your conscience. It's gear for crying out loud, not a mistress.

steakboy

They want you cause of the way you look but once they have you they dont want you doing it anymore.
i say this to my buds all the time... they get you because oooh he's ripped but then its a relationship and their own inadequacies start bugging them... they feel less perfect around you, or they feel fat, or blah blah blah. WOMEN!! RRRAAAAAGGGEEE!!!

n87, yeah it wasn't about the health aspect, even though she tried to pull that fast one on me. i hit her with the research, statistics, factual evidence that hormone replacement is safe when used safely... i was promptly called a know-it-all. i know now it was for her own self conscience that she was telling me not to.

anyway, yeah guys to close this thread up i guess i have a few options. a.) hide it till she eventually finds out b.) tell her i'm doin it and to go pound sand c.) do the last cycle and make it BIG.

i appreciate all your input gents!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I dont like being given an ultimatum. My wife never would give me one and i'd never keep it from her. Dont bother sneaking around. If she's going to tell you "change or I'm leaving" tell her to have a safe trip.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
You need to man up and handle your woman. She should know who calls the shots by now.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
get a safe....and dont tell her the combo.

i thought this joke might make you feel better:

how do you know when your girlfriend is getting fat?
she fits into your wifes clothes.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
just do it when shes sleeping or not home or something bro, but honestly its going to be such a heavy burden having to hide it, shes eventually going to catch you. i swear if my gf ever does this to me shes gone because she knew about it coming into the relationship and has supported me 200% so far.

steroids>gf's!!!!

robxxxxxx69

Awards
i say this to my buds all the time... they get you because oooh he's ripped but then its a relationship and their own inadequacies start bugging them... they feel less perfect around you, or they feel fat, or blah blah blah. WOMEN!! RRRAAAAAGGGEEE!!!

n87, yeah it wasn't about the health aspect, even though she tried to pull that fast one on me. i hit her with the research, statistics, factual evidence that hormone replacement is safe when used safely... i was promptly called a know-it-all. i know now it was for her own self conscience that she was telling me not to.

anyway, yeah guys to close this thread up i guess i have a few options. a.) hide it till she eventually finds out b.) tell her i'm doin it and to go pound sand c.) do the last cycle and make it BIG.

i appreciate all your input gents!
o god my gf brought up this bs last night as a joke this better not be a problem waiting to happen LOL

Tyler3295

Awards
Don't hide it. If you have to hide ANYTHING from your significant other, then it isn't worth it.

If she is so easily able to give you such an ultimatum.. let her walk. She needs to understand that this is what YOU want to do and what YOU enjoy doing. You are doing it as safe as possible so there is no real problem.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Don't hide it. If you have to hide ANYTHING from your significant other, then it isn't worth it.
Well said.

I've been married for seven years and I've learned two things.
1: It's always gonna be my fault.
2: Don't try to hide something cuz she's gonna eventually find out, and it will be worse for me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you do not want to give up the pin, leave her bro, better to me sincere with yourself and do what you can live with comfortably.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, as much as I love my girl and would do anything for her, I do not think I would stop because of her. I am who I am because of what I do. I enjoy myself, my life, and who I am because of every decision I have made. Thats tough, but I can truly say, I would no what I would do. Damn, my girl begs me to take more ****, she wants me to look like jay culter asap, a little tiny 4`10, 95lb dancer lmao.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I see a thread like this EOD, best thing you can do is just communicate to her that you know what you are doing. Try to instill everything you know about it into her mind. If that doesn't work....and you don't want to quit...well then it's time for the bitch to go!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
The best thing to do is communicate with her. if she's not worth it then ditch her. I explained to mine that I have specific goals and I'm willing to take certain risks to get there so not to be mean but u can either get on the boat or stay on the dock".

and now I'm planning an inj. cycle:) she had a guy that she dated before that cried all the time when he came off and that's why she didn't like them. I think he didn't pct properly.

I do think a lot of women are insecure and think that their man will get big and leave them for another chick. It's a dumb reason if u ask me.

standoe3

Awards
just man up what the worse she gonna do leave....mine just talks sh it when we fight it always comes up and she says how im always sticking my as s..lol, it just makes my laugh. I say, i do shoot my legs too! as far as crying...if im tearing up during a movie i just know im imbalanced so take a nolva pill for a day...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Damn, my girl begs me to take more ****, she wants me to look like jay culter asap, a little tiny 4`10, 95lb dancer lmao.
so, she wants you to be like him, and then turn into a douchebag?lol dudes a tool man lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
jays actually a pretty nice guy....just makes horrible haircut decisions

n87

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with everyone that said to trust your significant other 100%. However we live in a world where nasty breakups and divorces happen everyday. unless you absolutely sure she won't turn you in for posession of a control substances (a felony), I'd keep my mouth shut. I maybe wrong, but to me it's better safe than sorry. IMHO

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dont get me wrong im not a big fan of his as a bodybuilder or anything, but i have met him in person and he was cool to me.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with everyone that said to trust your significant other 100%. However we live in a world where nasty breakups and divorces happen everyday. unless you absolutely sure she won't turn you in for posession of a control substances (a felony), I'd keep my mouth shut. I maybe wrong, but to me it's better safe than sorry. IMHO
if you guys are scared that your girlfreind would turn you into the cops then you are dating the wrong girls. Its one thing if your one nighter girl doesnt see eye to eye with you....but if your LIVE IN would do that then you chose badly my freinds. Break-up or not no girl ive ever been serious with would stoop that low.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good point mooch. Sometimes we think with the wrong head. Especially on test.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife made me give up drinking, but doesn't care about veterinary steroids. What a funny world we live in.

fmfws185

Awards
lol its funny they want the guy with the perfect body but they dont like what they do to get it haha.
my gf didnt like me taking anything. i talked her into letting me take aas and shes cool with it she said "as long as im the one who gets to stab you then its ok" haha

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So I was gearing up for a winny (inj) only cutting cycle, and planning my bulk with test/tren this coming fall... but the womanz says i only get to do it one more time. she says if i keep doing it she's packing her shyt and bailing.

WTF??? i tried to get her to watch bigger, faster, stronger and she didn't give an ass rats. i tell her i've done all my research and i'm careful and safe and clean and all this stuff with PH/PS is way more dangerous.. but she said she would rather me on the pills... to which i said is retarded because they eff up my liver with their methylated harshness.

i don't think she likes being called retarded. anyway... you guys have the same issues? am i alone here? WHAT DO I DO TO CONVINCE HER??
LMAO I DONT THINK SHE LIKES BEING CALLED A RETARD.... U JUST MADE MY DAY LMAO

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
**** ON THE FIRST DATE WITH A FINE LADY I DONT TAKE THEM TO ANY NICE RESTAURNATS NO MOVIES NOPE THATS NOT JAY'S STYLE, I TAKE THEM TO MY BATHROOM AND SHOW THEM WHAT DREAMS ARE ALL ABOUT 2CC OF TEST :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
bwahahaha dude i lul'd at work. :lol:

don't worry man, i have a method to my madness. reasons? sides. just want to keep muscle and that's IT while i'm cutting. no risk of the backne during summer while on winny. i get it bad on test... nobody wants to get in the pool with some dude thats all bloated and got whiteheads on his back. wrongness.
OK WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THIS THREAT, **** THE WOMAN. THIS ^^^^^ IS THE PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
shoot in the shower, in the bathroom, ur car for christ sake lol
IN THE CAR LMFAO X10 MY BUDDY DOES THAT FROM HIS GF BLINDSIDE

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
This is too funny. My girlfriend said she doesnt mind me using steroids haha...
Same here! haha she likes me big and strong, though she doesnt want me contest prep EVER!

I told her im safe and gave her my word and we watched bigger stronger faster and im all set!

but like another said..."Is she worth it?"

steakboy

OK WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THIS THREAT, **** THE WOMAN. THIS ^^^^^ IS THE PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE
what, that test gives me acne?

hey man... if you can recommend to me something that would be good for some gains and keep me out of sides then hit me with your best shot.

i was thinkin var and low dose test prop?

OH, and as an update to my girl problems. we recently came to an agreement. I don't go over 220 lean, and i help her with money for a nosejob. win/win?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
OH, and as an update to my girl problems. we recently came to an agreement. I don't go over 220 lean, and i help her with money for a nosejob. win/win?
win/win? nah. now a titty job....then it's win/win.

steakboy

def. my bread and butter cycle. 150mgs eod test prop for 8 weeks and var 6 weeks @ around 100mgs is my fav. strong, lean and veiny.
i'd only need 100mgs eod of tp i think, i'm only 2 ph's and 1 inj in so far so... maybe only 50 of var... never did it before.

what's price range for 4g tp and 6 weeks worth of var @ 50 (5x10mg ed)?

looks like i'd get 4g @ 160ish... that pretty good? var looks expensive...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i'd only need 100mgs eod of tp i think, i'm only 2 ph's and 1 inj in so far so... maybe only 50 of var... never did it before.

what's price range for 4g tp and 6 weeks worth of var @ 50 (5x10mg ed)?

looks like i'd get 4g @ 160ish... that pretty good? var looks expensive...
var is def expensive. depending on the source and quality it is probably going to be anywhere from $1-$2 per pill.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
here's just a personal update from me:

after reading and contributing to this thread the past couple days, i actually worked up the courage and i told my girl not more than a half hour ago. she said the thought never even crossed her mind that i did that, and i was like..really, you never wondered? lol

anyways, of course she would like me to stop. shes just afraid for my overall general health and because we both plan on getting married and having kids, that is a contributing thought in her mind also.