adderall and AAS... - AnabolicMinds.com

adderall and AAS...

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

adderall and AAS...

I have an aquaintance of mine that is about to start a mast and winny cycle. He has recently decided to get a scrip for his ADD, he was off it for a while but has decided he it would benefit him to start taking it again.

My question is would adderall have a negative effect on him during this cycle beyond just having a slight loss in appetite?

If anyone needs anymore info please let me know.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Speed. It killed my appetite when I was prescribed it from the doc. No clue about mixing with AAS. I would ask doc first about mixing any medications. But on the plus side it makes you super focused and alert, motivated and maybe even stronger. How many mg is he taking a day?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Well it will destroy his appetite, also it is an amphetmine, not exactly the best thing your body when you are try to gain weight, adderal typically results in weight loss from less eating and increased metabolism

He will have to force feed himself and eat way more then normal to make good gains
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

i have add and whnever i was on adderall i got easily dehydrated easily musclarly fatigued and had no hunger as well as problems trying to sleep. tell him to try and stay away from it if he can. Its no good for u, just cause u have a script doesnt change its chemical makeup i feel like **** everytime i use meds for ADD
  5. New Member

addy = pharma grade speed

I would avoid it unless its like 20 mg/day or something.... that dose probably wouldn't be too bad but if he's getting like 60mg/day then thats gonna be more iffy.

amphetamines + winny just sounds like its gonna be hard on BP

maybe your bro should save it up for cutting or somethign later....
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

I was perscribed 10mg adderall December of 09. My appetitite was destroyed and my weight dropped significantly. I was still able to pack on some pounds, but that was after the fact off me gagging everytime I thought of food. I wouldn't recommend any type of AAS on there just because of the stuff it does on the body. Adderall is basically a medical grade amphtetamine, which if you do your research is has bad side effects on the body.

But besides that I got all A's in school!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    Speed. It killed my appetite when I was prescribed it from the doc. No clue about mixing with AAS. I would ask doc first about mixing any medications. But on the plus side it makes you super focused and alert, motivated and maybe even stronger. How many mg is he taking a day?
    he's only prescribed 10mg tabs. Thanks for all the responses guys. My comp was screwed so I was just able to get on now to thank everyone now that its fixed.
  8. Advanced Member

There's some sort of prolactin issues with adderal, too, if I'm remembering correctly.

edit: yup, adderall increases prolactin levels.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  500 lbs.

adderall + mast + winny = shredded.

i'm sure i'll get flamed for suggesting this, but adderall is a lot safer than clenbuterol and t3 which are used WAY too often to cut...

adderall is mostly dextroamphetamine, which is just about the most powerful appetite suppressant known to man, plus amphetamines will strip water off like mad, the big issue i think here is going to be BP and hydration.

watch BP closely (daily or EOD monitoring) and stay very well hydrated (and not just water, need a lot of electrolytes, something like a high quality sports drink/pedialyte should be consumed during workouts to especially cardio, adderall can crush electrolyte levels)

adderall is a stimulant therefore a dopaminergic agent, it will cause a seesaw prolactin effect, it should initially reduce prolactin levels, but at night the levels will rise... shouldn't be any cause for concern with winny/mast in the mix however, i also take adderall for ADHD and have used it on and off cycle, it's not the best for a bulker, but it makes cutting a BREEZE, seriously paper thin skin on winny/mast/amphetamine... inside out time. There are also a few studies suggesting that amphetamine can be anabolic, you just have to get around the anorectic effect.

amphetamine is much safer than people think if used in therapeutic dosages, it does substantially raise BP however... also AAS will enhance the effects of adderall (he may want to take less to avoid insomnia) because it increases tyrosine hydroxylase expression in the striatum and pfc, allowing the body to convert more tyrosine into dopamine, which will result in a stronger response to adderall and should actually mitigate some of the neurotoxicity of adderall. just make sure he doesn't abuse it...
  10. amtnz

Quote Originally Posted by onzero View Post

i'm sure i'll get flamed for suggesting this, but adderall is a lot safer than clenbuterol and t3 which are used WAY too often to cut...

adderall is mostly dextroamphetamine, which is just about the most powerful appetite suppressant known to man, plus amphetamines will strip water off like mad, the big issue i think here is going to be BP and hydration.

watch BP closely (daily or EOD monitoring) and stay very well hydrated (and not just water, need a lot of electrolytes, something like a high quality sports drink/pedialyte should be consumed during workouts to especially cardio, adderall can crush electrolyte levels)

adderall is a stimulant therefore a dopaminergic agent, it will cause a seesaw prolactin effect, it should initially reduce prolactin levels, but at night the levels will rise... shouldn't be any cause for concern with winny/mast in the mix however, i also take adderall for ADHD and have used it on and off cycle, it's not the best for a bulker, but it makes cutting a BREEZE, seriously paper thin skin on winny/mast/amphetamine... inside out time. There are also a few studies suggesting that amphetamine can be anabolic, you just have to get around the anorectic effect.

amphetamine is much safer than people think if used in therapeutic dosages, it does substantially raise BP however... also AAS will enhance the effects of adderall (he may want to take less to avoid insomnia) because it increases tyrosine hydroxylase expression in the striatum and pfc, allowing the body to convert more tyrosine into dopamine, which will result in a stronger response to adderall and should actually mitigate some of the neurotoxicity of adderall. just make sure he doesn't abuse it...

very informative. thanks
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

hmm funny.. my friend who used to compete on national level told me he took adderal. He would brake the capsule and drink it with his pre wo drink 45min pre. according to him you would be able to focus more on the muscle your training therefor getting a better workout. oh and let me tell u that guy used to shoot test/tren/deca 20weekers. he also used to blow lines during workouts.

the blue/white caps make me awake for 30hours lol.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    hmm funny.. my friend who used to compete on national level told me he took adderal. He would brake the capsule and drink it with his pre wo drink 45min pre. according to him you would be able to focus more on the muscle your training therefor getting a better workout. oh and let me tell u that guy used to shoot test/tren/deca 20weekers. he also used to blow lines during workouts.

the blue/white caps make me awake for 30hours lol.
    lol blow lines

"cocaine a hell of a drug..."
    -Rick James
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  317 lbs.

very interesting and informative post. Never even looked at it that way.

(tried repping you but must have done so recently )

Quote Originally Posted by onzero View Post

Similar Forum Threads

1. HGH and AdderaLL
    By rprimo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 12:16 AM
  2. adderall & cycling
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 10:47 PM
  3. Adderall and Epi
    By mawalega in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12