adderall and AAS...

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I have an aquaintance of mine that is about to start a mast and winny cycle. He has recently decided to get a scrip for his ADD, he was off it for a while but has decided he it would benefit him to start taking it again.

My question is would adderall have a negative effect on him during this cycle beyond just having a slight loss in appetite?

If anyone needs anymore info please let me know.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Speed. It killed my appetite when I was prescribed it from the doc. No clue about mixing with AAS. I would ask doc first about mixing any medications. But on the plus side it makes you super focused and alert, motivated and maybe even stronger. How many mg is he taking a day?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well it will destroy his appetite, also it is an amphetmine, not exactly the best thing your body when you are try to gain weight, adderal typically results in weight loss from less eating and increased metabolism

He will have to force feed himself and eat way more then normal to make good gains

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i have add and whnever i was on adderall i got easily dehydrated easily musclarly fatigued and had no hunger as well as problems trying to sleep. tell him to try and stay away from it if he can. Its no good for u, just cause u have a script doesnt change its chemical makeup i feel like **** everytime i use meds for ADD

tigerbunny

Awards
addy = pharma grade speed

I would avoid it unless its like 20 mg/day or something.... that dose probably wouldn't be too bad but if he's getting like 60mg/day then thats gonna be more iffy.

amphetamines + winny just sounds like its gonna be hard on BP

maybe your bro should save it up for cutting or somethign later....

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
I was perscribed 10mg adderall December of 09. My appetitite was destroyed and my weight dropped significantly. I was still able to pack on some pounds, but that was after the fact off me gagging everytime I thought of food. I wouldn't recommend any type of AAS on there just because of the stuff it does on the body. Adderall is basically a medical grade amphtetamine, which if you do your research is has bad side effects on the body.

But besides that I got all A's in school!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Speed. It killed my appetite when I was prescribed it from the doc. No clue about mixing with AAS. I would ask doc first about mixing any medications. But on the plus side it makes you super focused and alert, motivated and maybe even stronger. How many mg is he taking a day?
he's only prescribed 10mg tabs. Thanks for all the responses guys. My comp was screwed so I was just able to get on now to thank everyone now that its fixed.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
There's some sort of prolactin issues with adderal, too, if I'm remembering correctly.

edit: yup, adderall increases prolactin levels.

onzero

Awards
adderall + mast + winny = shredded.

i'm sure i'll get flamed for suggesting this, but adderall is a lot safer than clenbuterol and t3 which are used WAY too often to cut...

adderall is mostly dextroamphetamine, which is just about the most powerful appetite suppressant known to man, plus amphetamines will strip water off like mad, the big issue i think here is going to be BP and hydration.

watch BP closely (daily or EOD monitoring) and stay very well hydrated (and not just water, need a lot of electrolytes, something like a high quality sports drink/pedialyte should be consumed during workouts to especially cardio, adderall can crush electrolyte levels)

adderall is a stimulant therefore a dopaminergic agent, it will cause a seesaw prolactin effect, it should initially reduce prolactin levels, but at night the levels will rise... shouldn't be any cause for concern with winny/mast in the mix however, i also take adderall for ADHD and have used it on and off cycle, it's not the best for a bulker, but it makes cutting a BREEZE, seriously paper thin skin on winny/mast/amphetamine... inside out time. There are also a few studies suggesting that amphetamine can be anabolic, you just have to get around the anorectic effect.

amphetamine is much safer than people think if used in therapeutic dosages, it does substantially raise BP however... also AAS will enhance the effects of adderall (he may want to take less to avoid insomnia) because it increases tyrosine hydroxylase expression in the striatum and pfc, allowing the body to convert more tyrosine into dopamine, which will result in a stronger response to adderall and should actually mitigate some of the neurotoxicity of adderall. just make sure he doesn't abuse it...

amtnz

i'm sure i'll get flamed for suggesting this, but adderall is a lot safer than clenbuterol and t3 which are used WAY too often to cut...

adderall is mostly dextroamphetamine, which is just about the most powerful appetite suppressant known to man, plus amphetamines will strip water off like mad, the big issue i think here is going to be BP and hydration.

watch BP closely (daily or EOD monitoring) and stay very well hydrated (and not just water, need a lot of electrolytes, something like a high quality sports drink/pedialyte should be consumed during workouts to especially cardio, adderall can crush electrolyte levels)

adderall is a stimulant therefore a dopaminergic agent, it will cause a seesaw prolactin effect, it should initially reduce prolactin levels, but at night the levels will rise... shouldn't be any cause for concern with winny/mast in the mix however, i also take adderall for ADHD and have used it on and off cycle, it's not the best for a bulker, but it makes cutting a BREEZE, seriously paper thin skin on winny/mast/amphetamine... inside out time. There are also a few studies suggesting that amphetamine can be anabolic, you just have to get around the anorectic effect.

amphetamine is much safer than people think if used in therapeutic dosages, it does substantially raise BP however... also AAS will enhance the effects of adderall (he may want to take less to avoid insomnia) because it increases tyrosine hydroxylase expression in the striatum and pfc, allowing the body to convert more tyrosine into dopamine, which will result in a stronger response to adderall and should actually mitigate some of the neurotoxicity of adderall. just make sure he doesn't abuse it...

very informative. thanks

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
hmm funny.. my friend who used to compete on national level told me he took adderal. He would brake the capsule and drink it with his pre wo drink 45min pre. according to him you would be able to focus more on the muscle your training therefor getting a better workout. oh and let me tell u that guy used to shoot test/tren/deca 20weekers. he also used to blow lines during workouts.

the blue/white caps make me awake for 30hours lol.

steakboy

hmm funny.. my friend who used to compete on national level told me he took adderal. He would brake the capsule and drink it with his pre wo drink 45min pre. according to him you would be able to focus more on the muscle your training therefor getting a better workout. oh and let me tell u that guy used to shoot test/tren/deca 20weekers. he also used to blow lines during workouts.

the blue/white caps make me awake for 30hours lol.
lol blow lines

"cocaine a hell of a drug..."
-Rick James

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
very interesting and informative post. Never even looked at it that way.

(tried repping you but must have done so recently ;))