boldenone

A

andreas

Awards
hey can anyone tell me their expirience with this AAS?????
side effects, gains ect.....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
mild/no sides, lean gains, more vascular

A

andreas

Awards
will proviron be enough for androgenic load or test y is a most?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
eq is probably the only injectable id attempt to run without test as a base.....but libido def has the potential to suffer. i dont see proviron helping

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Never run it solo, but when stacked with test I felt the sides were no worse than with the test alone. Ive also noticed that cardio is easier/better. I don't know if that's a placebo from thinking Ive got a higher red cell count or not.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Low side profile and your joints will feel good!

T

TestEinstein

Awards
I never noticed any endurance difference but that may be something you see at higher doses. I ran 375/wk test with 300/wk EQ my first cycle and the gains were very, very good. almost no sides. I have heard of guys running it alone, but with that 11-carbon ester you'll wait a long time for it to kick in, much longer than test. But if you're paranoid about sides it should be on your radar. Just don't expect some immediate explosion of mass.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
a guy I know runs EQ by itself all the time, swears by it. Likes the gains he gets and the increased cardio.

A

andreas

Awards
I was planning of running it along with anavar at 40mg, and yes I am a little paranoid about the sides of test........ so for pct will clomid/nolva be ok or need hcg????

L

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I was planning of running it along with anavar at 40mg, and yes I am a little paranoid about the sides of test........ so for pct will clomid/nolva be ok or need hcg????
Clomid/ Novla would be fine, I dont really think you would need HCG. What dose are you going to run it at and For how long?

A

andreas

Awards
I was thinking of runing 300 wk for 10 weeks......do u loose to much libido with EQ??

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I was thinking of runing 300 wk for 10 weeks......do u loose to much libido with EQ??
I love EQ,but for me 10 weeks would be about the time it really starts to kick. I run 600mgs a week with 500mgs of test enan. for 16-20 weeks once a year.

A

andreas

Awards
wow thats long time what would be the most minimal dose of test to take only for the libido, and if I take the minimun dose of test do I still need hcg dont want to have problems in recovering from this cycle I am plannig
thanxs

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
EQ has been fine for me solo, but definitely watch libido. EQ also makes me hungry as heck!

A

andreas

Awards
yes I was thinking of adding test prop say 75 mg a week or is it too loww of a dose????

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
None of you guys have experienced increased anxiety/ an anxiogenic effect from bold?? my buddy told me it made him super anxious all the time and i've seen on other forums guys talking about it.

A

andreas

Awards
I had read too but guess i will find out soon hahah

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
None of you guys have experienced increased anxiety/ an anxiogenic effect from bold?? my buddy told me it made him super anxious all the time and i've seen on other forums guys talking about it.
from what i rememer, i had a pretty mild incident with anxiety while on 500mg/week....id say worse than on tren

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
you had anxiety on tren? i thought it was mainly just aggression... i'm about to run it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
aggression wasnt even there for me while on tren, maybe a shorter fuse, but ive always had a short fuse.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've never run EQ but i'd say 300mg for 10 weeks isn't enough. I would literally double the amount of EQ involved in the cycle. Instead of 3g total EQ, 6g total --> 400mg * 15 weeks
From what i've heard, it'll be, like, 6 weeks before you can even notice it.

You can stop whenever you want, so it's best to have MORE on hand anyway.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i've never run EQ but i'd say 300mg for 10 weeks isn't enough. I would literally double the amount of EQ involved in the cycle. Instead of 3g total EQ, 6g total --> 400mg * 15 weeks
From what i've heard, it'll be, like, 6 weeks before you can even notice it.

You can stop whenever you want, so it's best to have MORE on hand anyway.
what if you used one of the quicker acting esters? would a short run like say 6 to 8 wks be effective with the faster acting ester?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what if you used one of the quicker acting esters? would a short run like say 6 to 8 wks be effective with the faster acting ester?
not tooooo much feedback on bold ace, prop, or suspension.....but just like other short acting compounds i dont see why u couldnt run it 6-8 weeks

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
The reason for no info on bold prop, ace, or suspension is the fact that when a few have tried running it, its as painful as anything you could ever imagine!

If you run a search on here for it, you can find guys that have tried it, and its definitely not worth it. The only thing that may even be feasiable would be a bold base transdermal, and thats if you can even find a powder source.

B

bolicfreak

Awards
I love EQ,but for me 10 weeks would be about the time it really starts to kick. I run 600mgs a week with 500mgs of test enan. for 16-20 weeks once a year.
x2. I run it for at least 15 weeks. 6-8 weeks is when it kicks in. I would also, if its your first time with eq, 400mg should suffice along with 500 or 750mg test e. The good part of eq is after your done and you start pct, your gains pretty much stay with you. Thats why i love this compound. Takes longer to kick in, but i usually keep everything i worked for. Of course keeping up your diet is essential also. Good luck!

A

andreas

Awards
thanxs allot, dont know yet if goin to run test prop or cipionate

G

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Am I the first to point out that the OP weighs 144lbs?
He needs more food, not AAS.

L

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Am I the first to point out that the OP weighs 144lbs?
He needs more food, not AAS.
Sometimes you have to give someone some input because you know nothing is going to change their choice to do something. So why not steer them in the right Direction, I believe to much bashing happens on the boards and alot less helping. And I dont think this board was made for bashing you know?

A

andreas

Awards
Sorry havent updated my info I wiegh 165 pounds now

T

tigerbunny

Awards
yes I was thinking of adding test prop say 75 mg a week or is it too loww of a dose????
definately don't run prop 1x a week, you will have highly fluctuating test levels, I would run like 150mg test cyp or enth minimum for TRT purposes, but why not go higher.

U

Uncle Ralph

Awards
x2. I run it for at least 15 weeks. 6-8 weeks is when it kicks in. I would also, if its your first time with eq, 400mg should suffice along with 500 or 750mg test e. The good part of eq is after your done and you start pct, your gains pretty much stay with you. Thats why i love this compound. Takes longer to kick in, but i usually keep everything i worked for. Of course keeping up your diet is essential also. Good luck!
I agree with the above..you better be daaaaamn patient if your running Eq solo. i tried it back in my early days at 600mg a week i didnt even see or feel a difference until PCT...gains were nice though, lean quality easy to maintain

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
How much test e should be the minimum to be run with eq (first time user of eq)? 375mg/week?

75mg of test prop a week is way to low, bump it up or get a test e bro. I say do whatever you want man but IMO it's a lot of pins!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love this stuff, 25 weeks at 800mg is redic good.

M

mdotmdot

Awards
Love this stuff, 25 weeks at 800mg is redic good.
not to hye jak thread. Criticalbench did u run that solo or with a test base or stacked front loaded ect? Oh how was your libido and did u use hcg ect...

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to hye jak thread. Criticalbench did u run that solo or with a test base or stacked front loaded ect? Oh how was your libido and did u use hcg ect...
Honestly, I could use EQ as my base without test and have done it in the past, but my previous cylce was 800mg EQ/750mg Test Iso. I don't front load, I just keep doses steady throughout. My libido is lowered on cycle but nothing like other compounds, eq doesn't affect me all to much negatively, although I don't get the hunger like others say which I wish I did.

I didn't use hcg in this cycle.