Something new to me

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't steroid related really, but thought i'd put it here so stupid younger kids don't try and find this and buy it and mess something up.

On a certain website they sell, what appears to be, injectable creatine. Anyone know much about this?

So this thread can stay here i'd also like to add im thinking of a 25 week Test-cyp/ EQ cycle :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
seen it around, personally i wouldnt even bother with it.

test/eq cycle looks yummy though

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
This isn't steroid related really, but thought i'd put it here so stupid younger kids don't try and find this and buy it and mess something up.

On a certain website they sell, what appears to be, injectable creatine. Anyone know much about this?

So this thread can stay here i'd also like to add im thinking of a 25 week Test-cyp/ EQ cycle :D
Ive been curious as well but never have tried it yet. I might pick some up during one of the sales just to see if its worth it.

TestEinstein

Awards
anything where i risk getting an abscess in my ass i'm going to want more gains than creatine (already orally bioavailable) would give me.

mildot

Awards
This sounds like marketing genius behind the protein that was once sold within past few years with SD in it. Yes, SD in the protein. . . .

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Injectable creatine is full retard. Stab yourself with needles for nothing.

Protein with SD in it... LOL. Hell I'd love that personally. But it sounds so damn dangerous. How many dudes are going to share their protein powder with their friends or siblings or whatever... guaranteed all kinds of n00bs are slurping SD.

mildot

Awards
Injectable creatine is full retard. Stab yourself with needles for nothing.

Protein with SD in it... LOL. Hell I'd love that personally. But it sounds so damn dangerous. How many dudes are going to share their protein powder with their friends or siblings or whatever... guaranteed all kinds of n00bs are slurping SD.
Yes, on another board/site we had discussion of stupid or dangerous products. A company rep chimed in there was no way to insure equal distribution. Soooo, one shake could have 1 mg then the next might have 20mg+ SD. . . .