Vial Necessary? PCT question...

E

Enjineer

Awards
Hi guys, got my gear in hand and syringes + needles, but no vials... I do not know where i can get vials besides ordering them online which is quite a hassle for me, i have unique circumstances... I have 20ml bottles of test... Would it be a viable option to take all the test into a 20ml syringe, and change needles with each injection and never have to use a vial? Or is this dangerous or unreasonable for some reason? Also should i add anything to my PCT? PCT currently consists of nolva tapering from 50 mg/day + activate xtreme + liv52 + post cycle support... Anything else i should add in? cycle is just 500mg of test e per week kickstarted with 20mg of dbol a day... One more thing I just remembered... I wanted to ask what kind of aromatase inhibitor i should use while on cycle? I have letrozole, 6-bromo, and atd... Figured letrozole would crush E too much but i dont know, all advice is appreciated. Thanks.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Hi guys, got my gear in hand and syringes + needles, but no vials... I do not know where i can get vials besides ordering them online which is quite a hassle for me, i have unique circumstances... I have 20ml bottles of test... Would it be a viable option to take all the test into a 20ml syringe, and change needles with each injection and never have to use a vial? Or is this dangerous or unreasonable for some reason? Also should i add anything to my PCT? PCT currently consists of nolva tapering from 50 mg/day + activate xtreme + liv52 + post cycle support... Anything else i should add in? cycle is just 500mg of test e per week kickstarted with 20mg of dbol a day... One more thing I just remembered... I wanted to ask what kind of aromatase inhibitor i should use while on cycle? I have letrozole, 6-bromo, and atd... Figured letrozole would crush E too much but i dont know, all advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Since the test isn't in a sealed vial or then you cant be sure that its sterile. Even if it is and you load it all into a 20ml syringe, over the length of the cycle you're going to run into sterility issues between aspiration and swapping needles and then recapping the syringe.
Your best option would be to order a sealed sterile 30ml vial and a syringe filter and filter it all into that. Vials and syringe filters are way cheaper than a run of antibiotics.
Your PCT looks fine but I would add HCG during your cycle beginning around the 4th week (assuming you have test E or C). You'll see a lot of different dosages for it but personally I like 250-500ui twice a week. You wont need HCG to recover from the cycle that you've outlined, but it will make it a lot easier and faster if you do.
For AIs Anastrozole usually recommended but Ive found that Letro works better for me and now that's what I keep on hand. I like to use it if I notice any estrogen related sides, keeping the dose low (.25mg or less) and discontinue when the sides go away. Its definitely something you don't want to run the entire cycle. If you're estrogen sensitive and need to run an AI the length of the cycle then Arimidex would be the better choice.